/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Warning: This post may offend some people.

primitivefuture
05-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Salaam,

I am an Muslim living in America for over 13 years. Apparently Muslims have no idea of the threat there're up against.

I am sick and tired of Islam being mocked and Muslim nations being bullied. What pisses me off is that no Muslim is nothing anything to fight back. Do you people want Islam depleted? That is highly likely if you don't stand up for what you believe in and take action.

The Western society is corrupt and immoral, and yet they denounce Muslims as barbaric and primitive. They have already made the conclusion that our Prophet is a robber, rapist etc. etc. They want to "free" us from Islam and make us slaves of the Western World. Please trust me, dont take this likely. We must unite and do our role in Jihad.

I have seen Muslims waste their time and energy trying to preech the right message. Their efforts were futile. They have to understand that Westerners HAVE ALREADY MADE conclusions on our faith, and will not take what we say at face value. We are murderers and inferior beings in their eyes. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS! They believe we want to establish a global caliphate and ruin humanity via sharia law. ---

I am sick and tired of how the media portrays Muslim atrocities while totally disregarding atrocities AGAINST Muslims. I am sick of how Israel is brought to good light while the Palestinians are denounced as terrorists. Americans have told me IN THE FACE how they dont regret Palestinians dying. Israel is an imperialist state and the West has betrayed us. America has provided humanitarian aid to the Palestinians, now they want the money back.

This is a fight against Islam. I am not going to fool around, we are against people who are even powerful that all of Middle East. We are being exploited, our Prophet has been humilated in the false call for democracy. Thousand of Muslims dead in Iraq. There is a genocide in Darfur and the US supports numerous guerilla leaders in S. America. This is not democracy. This is hypocricy with an agenda to tarnish Islam.

--- Expand the media to its fullest extent to make issues balanced and show the atrocities of the West. Urge politicians via rallies to make a stance, and stop depending on the West. Start organizations that promote charity to our brothers in Africa. Fight! Expose the true face of the evil West.

I have compiled an article of about 4 pages, which I want to print it in every Muslim publication possible worldwide. Please give me suggestions or refer me to people to help me. Please tell me other ways how I can get my message around and increase awareness in every Muslim nation. I am doing my part. We won't succeed until everyone does their's.

---

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
05-16-2006, 08:40 PM
:sl:
The promotion of any such acts of violence is completely against Islam. Brother, I strongly urge you to study your religion and learn the true methodology of the Prophets - it is to educate and call others back to the way of Islam. Islam has forbidden us from attacking others and harming innocents.
http://thetruereligion.org/modules/w...hp?category=14
And there is no such thing as a subhuman - rather Islam states that all human life is sacred:

5:32 If any one slew a person - unless it be as punishment for murder or for spreading corruption in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.

We cannot make blanket statements about others. There are certainly some who wish to malign Islam, but we should combat that by presenting the true compassionate teachings of Islam. If there are people with misconceptions about Shari'ah law then we should clarify those misconceptions. By calling for violence you only re-inforce those incorrect images of Islam.

The situation of the Muslims today can only be recitfied by returning to the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
:w:

:threadclo

Do not reopen a thread to continue the discussion from a thread that has been closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.