/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping an Imaamah

Islamicboy
05-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Salam alikum

Can someone please tell me how to make an imaamah? Also what type of cloth should I use?

Jazakallaah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
05-17-2006, 06:18 AM
:sl:

If you go to your nearest islamic shop, they got good fabrics for imaamahs.

You place the topi (kufi) on your head first, then place abit of the imamah vertical and adjust it so the hanging bit doesnt get to long, just abit below your shoulders. then wrap it firmly around your head. When your finished tuck the last bit inside, if you did it the right way, the last bit should preferably end up at the back.

Again rememeber the style might vary from person to person, im only giving advice on the way I wear my imamah.

EDIT: I just read my post and it doesnt really make much sense, :statisfie sorry

Islamicboy
05-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Salamalikum
Thank you
but i been to alot of islamic stores non of them have it. can you please tell me what type of cloth?

Kittygyal
05-17-2006, 04:01 PM
salam.
bro may i ask what is this imaamah?
w.salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
05-17-2006, 04:25 PM
u can use d cotton cloth, its kinda thick bruv & lik d bros sed its available @ any islamic shop!!

u can buy sum imamahs dat r alredy made n u can wear dem

d way i doo it, is once u put d hat on, jus go round d hat lik a bandana thin lol its hard 2 xplain, but go round d hat & tie d hangin bit @ d bk n u can change how long d hangin bit, is by tuckin it in @ d top!! :)

lol hope it helps

Khaldun
05-17-2006, 08:20 PM

Excatly the one brother zAk posted. JazzakAllah khair

Abdullah4ever
05-18-2006, 02:35 AM

Lol i can never do mine, i always bug my friend to tie it for me :P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!