/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why women cry?

Ra`eesah
05-08-2005, 05:39 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Why Women Cry

Little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I need to" she said.

"I don't understand," he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will." Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," his dad answered carelessly

The little boy , still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh. "He surely knows the answer", he thought.

"Ya Shaikh! Why do women cry so easily?"

He answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

"You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

The little boy got the answer and never asked the question again.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
05-08-2005, 08:43 AM
:'( Barakallah feeki

:'(

Arwa
05-08-2005, 10:09 AM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I've read this before and it's beautiful :'(

Maryam
05-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Marshllah, its so weet and soft.
aww.....
hehe, do men ever cry?
not too many though

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h1jabi_sista
05-08-2005, 01:10 PM
i rekon women and men cry when they feel emotional, sad, happy etc
everybody crys sometimes but women just do it a bit more often :p

:w:

Maryam
05-08-2005, 01:14 PM
hehe, yeah men they r too strong, and however they won't let anyone to mkae themselves (men) to cry. like my dad.
lol!

Bint Abdusattar
05-08-2005, 03:22 PM
:sl:

Absolutely lovely explanation :'( :love:
- hope it teaches our brothers a lot too.
By the way, men do cry - i have witnessed it on many an occation - but they don't let others know in case anyone thinks they are ......soft ;)

Protected_Diamond
05-08-2005, 08:32 PM
mashallah :)

Noora_z3
05-08-2005, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abdusattar

Absolutely lovely explanation :'( :love:
- hope it teaches our brothers a lot too.
By the way, men do cry - i have witnessed it on many an occation - but they don't let others know in case anyone thinks they are ......soft ;)

oh yeah thats true....they just dont show it.....I dont think they r stronger or anything like that, they just express their feelings in diffrent way...and most men like to suppress their feelings and live in denail..and thats why most of them lead stressful life and die earlier than women... :D

Tazkiyahtulnafs
05-09-2005, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
^^ now why do men cry ?? :brother:
when they are born ;) i think that real men cry from the fear of their lord and from the pleasure of their lord (hellfire,Jannah) and real men cry when they have taqwa knowing that this world is temperory and that if they left it they are only with their lord
women cry becuz of everything not all but i dont think that there is a women who has never cried in their life but yet again i can be proven wrong :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro

~*~TAZ~*~

Sister Ilham
01-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Why Women Cry...

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I need to" she said.

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will." Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

The little boy , still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh. "He surely knows the answer", he thought.

He answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone
else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

"You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 10:48 AM
salam
mashallah that was good, jazakallah for sharing sis
wasalam

Umu 'Isa
01-04-2006, 10:51 AM
mashaAllah :'(

Muezzin
01-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Because they're BABIES

*bursts into tears*

afriend
01-04-2006, 12:49 PM
Mashallah....nice 1......i'm gonna b much nice r to my mum from now on......did you post this thread in reference 2 u, or som1 u know...or is it just becoz ur a sister. ;D

Threads MERGED :-\

now dont cry :-[
Hey....that's kind of.....well....;D

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Marsha'Allah that was beautiful! ;D

Peace
*KB*

habib
01-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Masha Allah beautiful post.

Jazakallah for sharing it.

aishaazher
01-05-2006, 01:33 AM
i've heard women should stay away from the grave yard becuase they cry too much???i am not sure though

Adnan_Malik
01-07-2006, 11:19 AM
nice story

Um_Khadijah
01-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Mashallah nice story

mehnaz
01-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Salaam,

i cry at the drop of a hat....looll....nice post...jazakAllah for sharing!!

W'salaam

Takumi
01-07-2006, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey
Assalamu'Alaykum

Why Women Cry

Little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I need to" she said.

This post that I'm about to write is about the STORY not the member who posts it.

This is one of the corniest stories I've ever read, (my opinion) because:

(1) Women don't cry because of that. Everyone knows it. I feel sorry for a blind woman because then the doorway to her heart is messed up.

(2) that mother is sure messed up. You need to cry because you're sad or happy. Everyone knows that.

(3) That dad. Oh my god, women cry for no reason? Hello? Anybody there? and women DON'T cry easily.

This is an exact example why parenting classes are MANDATORY (at least in my opinion) so that you are able to answer your child more intelligently.

Children are smart. A simple answer, a woman cries because she's sad or happy, mix of both or it's none of your business.

Please, please don't tell me that some of us are going to use this story if our child asks us the same question...

Okay, people, if you disagree with my views, attack points (1)-(3) or the rest. Whether I'm a bully, foolish or westernized is not your business.

ummAbdillah
01-07-2006, 02:52 PM
salaamz
wow manshallah
woderful story!! it made me cry :'(
jazak allah khair!!!!!!!
:muslimah:

Snowflake
01-07-2006, 03:12 PM

He answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

The moral of this story is that if we see a woman crying, we should leave her alone and not ask her why she is crying cuz she just might say "Go away! I need no reason, I don't need to give you an explanation. It's my tears exclusively mine!!!!!!!" Lololol :X

Seriously though if anyone cries for no reason they must be seriously depressed, unless she's crying for having to put up with the above in the first place :-[

My comment was to the story not to the poster :sister:

MuslimaH~SistaH
01-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Very beautiful.

Salema
01-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Wow..that was touching..thnxs 4 shring..

1m@@n
01-07-2006, 11:06 PM
SubhanaAllah...that was a beautiful post....

I think many men do cry, but dont like to show it....not saying that women do 'like' to show that they cry....ahh u know what i mean...

walaikum Asalaam wr wb

Tasneem
01-07-2006, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aishaazher
i've heard women should stay away from the grave yard becuase they cry too much???i am not sure though
Yeah,thats true

My mom told me that when my oldest brother died

And she could'nt go to the funeral

My aunt (Who was about 13/14)said,why cant we go to the funeral?:?

My other aunt came in the room and she was crying extremely hard and loud

My grandma turned around and said(Pointing to my crying aunt),''thats why!

We can go to the jannaza but we cant go to the grave-Yard

SaLaMz

Tasneem
01-07-2006, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aishaazher
Yeah,thats true

My mom told me that when my oldest brother died

And she could'nt go to the funeral

My aunt (Who was about 13/14)said,why cant we go to the funeral?:?

My other aunt came in the room and she was crying extremely hard and loud

My grandma turned around and said(Pointing to my crying aunt),''thats why!

We can go to the jannaza but we cant go to the grave-Yard

SaLaMz

ummbilal
01-07-2006, 11:23 PM
coz the chicken shop closed down,

or

they stubbed their toe in the dark

or they held their child for the first time

or their daughter said daddy...

Tasneem
01-07-2006, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Because they're BABIES

*bursts into tears*
Just because a man cries does not mean he is a baby:rollseyes

Men cry its natrual and i think its cute:rollseyes

Especially,When the man is crying when qur'an is being recited:)

The imam at the masjid i attend cried one night during Rahmadan at tarraweah prayer

Everybody started to cry after that!

And through the microphone you could hear a brother crying really hard

The whole congregration was crying(Including me;D :happy: :) )

It was beautiful and natrual

SaLaMz

Nawal89
01-08-2006, 12:39 AM
^one time there was a lecture about death, where i used to study, and all the men were crying. It was soo sad. I was really young then, but then everyone started to cry so i had to cry too ;D;D

samina1
01-08-2006, 12:44 AM
:) reason y womens cry is bcz we have soft heart.. we r too emotional.. n alhumdoliha allah create us tht way..:sister:
ma salam
fi amaniallah...

Snowflake
01-08-2006, 05:21 AM
If someone shouts at me, it makes me cry lol :embarrass :? But if someone dies it's harder to cry (cringes). I don't mind seeing men cry as long as they don't wipe their nose on their sleeves :heated:

shinin_crescent
01-08-2006, 06:56 AM

awwww that was beautiful :'(

Sis_ReNa
01-08-2006, 07:08 AM
:sister: MASHALLAH

Malaikah
01-08-2006, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
I don't mind seeing men cry as long as they don't wipe their nose on their sleeves :heated:

:giggling: lol sis. my dad always says that i have 'cheap tears', meaning that i cry too easily, and thats sooo true... BUT one thing is for sure, i dont cry for no reason, there must be something there to make me cry. Why would any one cry for no reason, as the story implies?? :? maybe its a mum thing but i doubt it... personally i dont think it makes sense.. but all the other stuff mentioned in the story was touching. :)

shanu
01-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Salam everyone
I cry everyday
every minute
every second
i dont understand y i do it
But i always use ma tears to brainwash ma fiancee , he always agree to anytg wen i start crying:D
Da power of tears is remarkable
So keep crying everyone :'(

shanu
01-08-2006, 12:03 PM
But there is one thing i cant control. I cant hold ma anger too long, i cry wen im really angry, n its so embarassing, especially when im scolding my younger sister, i feel that people may think that im weak when i cry? :'( Is there anyway to handle that?

hippopotty
01-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Salam, been a while since I was here!

Interesting thread....Everyone cries, some more than others because some have more to cry about than others! I don't think boys necessarily cry less...my brothers cry more than me! My explanation is just that everyone has different thresholds, some have certain physical properties like hormone imbalances that cause crying for no reason, and some just have different outlets.

My question is...

who can tell me HOW and what PHYSICALLY makes people cry (eg when they are sad)?

Oh and as for woman at graves? As far as I know its not so much because women cry, but traditionally women are more likely to get hysterical and unable to keep composure at a place of great solemnity. Although not all women are like that and increasingly less so in this day in age, its better to avoid it by disallowing all women. I go to my grandparents grave, but I don't go with a big pack to practice Ziarat as my brothers would be able to do.

Over and out...

the hippster

kashifdogar
01-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Dear Sister
i read your message this true why woman crying?
because she have much big heart nohave man same.
Your Brother

sapphire
01-11-2006, 09:41 PM
i cried reading this mashallah that was realllllll niceeeeeee......i must show this to someone regarding something they said to me......although by the looks of it they have read it........i cry alot..coz im real sensitive.......wayyyyyyyyyyy to sensitive.......and i get hurt to easily.........i should feel sorry for my future husband if now when i cry everyones at a loss and dnt know what to do.......i cry for wierd things...like if a cat comes by me i burst into tears......

stranger
01-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Why Women Cry?

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I need to" she said.

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," his dad answered carelessly.

The little boy, still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh (scholar). "He surely knows the answer", he thought. "Ya Shaikh! Why do women cry so easily?"

The Shaikh answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

Salaam
stranger

akulion
01-15-2006, 08:47 PM
i can imagine if the mother spoke so loud it was only expected the son would never ask questions again :p
lool

nice post :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-15-2006, 10:42 PM

Threads Merged.

oneumah
01-15-2006, 11:03 PM
this is ausome, i wonder who the wise sheik was?????Hmmm

Sahabiyaat
01-16-2006, 06:52 PM
oh just for the sake of it i'll cry

:'(

shanu
01-17-2006, 06:01 PM
I must say
I really love crying
Dis is a typical episode
Wen a guy is --->:grumbling
Da gal will use da magical tactics of tears :'(
N da guy's reaction will be :uuh:
n he'll say " wat did i do?" :?
n da gal will just continue crying harder :laugh:
N everyone wld stare at him :-\ :ooh: :eek: "Wat did u do?"
N he'd start panicking :omg: :scared: n saying "Dun Cry plezz, i'll get u da handbag u wanted, just please dont cryyyy :X
N her mind now will secertly ;D
but she'd give da look of innocence :offended:n say :Evil: hehe ur sooo kind!

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 06:41 PM
:sl:...
hehehehe..at the debates goin on...
but why DO men cry? :?

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shanu
I must say
I really love crying
Dis is a typical episode
Wen a guy is --->:grumbling
Da gal will use da magical tactics of tears :'(
N da guy's reaction will be :uuh:
n he'll say " wat did i do?" :?
n da gal will just continue crying harder :laugh:
N everyone wld stare at him :-\ :ooh: :eek: "Wat did u do?"
N he'd start panicking :omg: :scared: n saying "Dun Cry plezz, i'll get u da handbag u wanted, just please dont cryyyy :X
N her mind now will secertly ;D
but she'd give da look of innocence :offended:n say :Evil: hehe ur sooo kind!
jus saw ur post..
LMFAO...thatz jus toooooooooooooo funny...never cum across ne1 whoz dun that tho...:uuh:

shanu
01-17-2006, 06:55 PM
wahahahhaha
that episode was acted out by me n ma future husband :D
It always happens, but i dont ask 4 a handbag, i cry to confuse him :)
as 4 ur question in "why men cry?"
Well, in ma case ma future husbandl learnt da art of crying from me, so he'd get my attention n get me to agree to watver he wants
As 4 most normal cases
Men do cry, its like sometimes they want support and love, n maybe attention, n they usually cry in front of their woman beacuse they treat their wives as their 2nd mom. But as 4 men crying in front of other men, well according to me is rare, becuase men dont like being called sissies.
But men cry in front of their woman becos they feel that they can console dem n put dem back to track
Woman find this cute, n take charge of this situation

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 06:58 PM
awww..bless that sounds so sweet..
so wat do u cry 4?

shanu
01-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Me?
Huhauhauha I dun cry 4 handbags. But smtimes wen i get hurt i cry becos i wan the other party to console me n to make me feel that im nt alone in ma path n that he'll be by ma side. I cry 4 the silliest things, but i cry so that he'll support me, n show me care n concern, n what makes everytg special is wen the man cries along with u. That makes me feel that he is with me tru sadness n happiness

sapphire
01-17-2006, 09:14 PM
;D;Dsis shanu....y do men cry......hang on let me give someone a call>>>>>>>..bro shadow why do guys cry??(according to bro shadow because there mothers are cutting onions).....;D;D;D;D;D;D

Nawal89
01-17-2006, 09:19 PM
^loool sis sapphire.. i'm laughing so hard..lol.
Well why do men cry? .. hmm.. in my brothers case it's because he has to do dishes. In shahurkh khan's case its when he's doing a good deed or when some ones mad at him. ;D.

Shadow
01-18-2006, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hijabi_19
:sl:...
hehehehe..at the debates goin on...
but why DO men cry? :?
men cry because were afraid to burn in hell and we want to repent but we just keep hearing the whispers of shaitan and yet we cry once a year at most........

(unless ofcourse someones cutting onions)

*charisma*
01-18-2006, 02:48 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

ah sapphire love ya for asking..

There is a simple and logical answer *puts on glasses* :shade:

Our dear brothers cry, when they are feeling very sensitive *cough or cant get their page up and feel weak towards peer pressure cough*

Now ofcoarse we can take in consideration that not all brothers are sensitive..or so we dont see *they cry in the dark* and they usually are always happy mashallah *crying in their hands makes a muffled laughing sound*

men cry because were afraid to burn in hell and we want to repent but we just keep hearing the whispers of shaitan and yet we cry once a year at most........
ah, the religious approach..yes indeed a few gud men cry when they sincerely repent mashallah, so i cant argue with that one :)...once a year :? *dude u just ruined ur "religious approach" excuse"

(unless ofcourse someones cutting onions)
you sure it isnt cuz u just killed an onion and are going to burn it in a skillet when it had never done anything wrong to u so therefore u feel guilty for the onion?...man ur so evil *shakes head in dissapointment*

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

shanu
01-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Lol sapphire sis n charisma sis, u guys r sooo funny!!!
Onions! I must haf killed many by now :'(
im suddenly feeling guilty

Muezzin
01-18-2006, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

ah sapphire love ya for asking..

There is a simple and logical answer *puts on glasses* :shade:

Our dear brothers cry, when they are feeling very sensitive *cough or cant get their page up and feel weak towards peer pressure cough*
:eek: Does that mean what I think it means? :ooh: :p

And the first post of the thread is very nice. Awww.

shanu
01-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Charisma sis i love da way u talk
especially about da onion

Sahabiyaat
01-18-2006, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
:eek: Does that mean what I think it means? :ooh: :p

And the first post of the thread is very nice. Awww.

:? ..hmmmm..it cant be ..:heated:

AmAtAllah......
02-13-2006, 09:13 PM

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will." Later the

Little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

the little boy, still wondering why women cry, finally asked

The old wise sheikh. "He surely knows the answer", he thought.

"Ya Shaikh! Why do women cry so?

Easily

He answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so
special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight
of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an
inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that come
from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to
keep going when everyone
else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and
fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love
Her children under any and all circumstances, even when her
child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her
husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to
protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never
hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve
to
Stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a
tear.
This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it

She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes
she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the
doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

The little boy got the answer and never asked the question
again.

Ru'ya
02-14-2006, 05:28 AM
Awwwwwwww!

I love you ya Ommi:sister:

jazaki allah khaira sister

dianputri
02-14-2006, 07:35 AM
oh,,this article is so nice,,,
i'm happy to be a woman,,,:)

format_quote Originally Posted by AmAtAllah......
You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes
she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the
doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."
yes. that's right..

Anette
02-14-2006, 08:34 AM
So nice text, thanks for shearing

:thankyou:

M H Kahn
02-14-2006, 09:16 AM
THE WOMAN IS MADE TO STRUGGLE AND ENDURE

Allah has made the woman so enduring that she bears the burden of the world, yet she is gentle and caring enough to give soothing comfort to the whole family. She has an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection of her children. She has a hardness that allows her to keep going even when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. She loves her children under all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. She has the strength to carry her husband through his faults and she is fashioned to protect his heart. Allah has given her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He has given her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, it’s hers."

Yes, these are the special traits of a woman. Sometimes she cries, but never breaks.:hiding:

isk
02-14-2006, 04:12 PM
jazakallah
that was very touching to read!!!!

so0x0xsweet
02-16-2006, 08:40 PM
thats beautiful:)

nurul3eyn
03-08-2006, 06:56 AM

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

The little boy, still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh. "He surely knows the answer", he thought.

He answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He made her strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts is wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

The little boy got the answer and never asked the question again

itsme01
03-08-2006, 07:03 AM
excellent post -

aljawaad
03-08-2006, 08:14 AM
Gr8 post

lyalyapo
03-09-2006, 03:11 PM
:) beatiful story. Yeah it's sometimes difficult understand for myself why i want to cry and it's more difficult to understand to my husband, i'll give him to read tshi story inshaallah :)

M H Kahn
03-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Experiences have depicted that the more crying a woman is, the more cruel is she in her heart towards others. Generally it is her extreme selfishness and/or excessively ambitious dreams that make her cry so frequently. But this is not one of the general characteristics which include endurance, perseverance and love, too.

:grumbling

M H Kahn
03-10-2006, 09:06 AM
Cruelty, thy name is woman.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-10-2006, 04:06 PM
i never see my sisters/mother cry!
they carry a lot of duties and burdens! They are pious alhamdullilah but ive never seen them cry!
....lol if you ask me both men and women cry... they jus hide it wen they do!

Muslim Knight
03-11-2006, 03:42 AM
We still haven't got the answers as to why do men cry

The Ruler
03-15-2006, 08:39 PM

dat was a nice read n sweet....but i jus dont like it if ma mom cries :grumbling

summy
03-17-2006, 11:06 PM
men have hearts just like ladies......

songinwind
03-17-2006, 11:18 PM

I think men cry far more than any of us know, inshaAllah----But its deep inside them, as they are expected to be head of home...and many things, that crying may show a weakness about---I do think this is harder on the male..to have keep the tears inside him..But haven't a doubt in my mind that most muslims cry..just some show it...many don't..But the tears are there,...:)

*charisma*
03-18-2006, 01:12 AM
ASsalamu Alaikum

^^ im pretty sure she was just kidding bro.

this thread is soo :-\

If a guy cries from a girl, its the guys fault similarly if a girl cries from a guy its her fault.

It's not wrong for a man to cry, except when its excessive and over such things like "she doesnt love me :'(" *:rollseyes:*

when he cries to Allah, it shows their strength in their repentance and their weakness as a human being. If Allah created us with no feelings to cry, then we would have cold hearts and feel no shame, and crying doesnt always necessarily mean shedding tears..

The reason women cry is because its genetics. their hormones are all weird and stuff. Sometimes it comes out as an adrenaline rush too.

i say grab a tub of icecream and call it a day :p

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

SalafiFemaleJih
03-19-2006, 12:16 AM
Hmm...
I really don't cry. I cry when I really have to. If someone pass away or whenever I think about the punishment of grave, punishment of day of judgement, and punishment of hell fire.

Girls are really emotional but not me lol :D Alhamdulillah!! I get emotional when I see the situation of this ummah or when I'm talking about Islam.

If someone gets mad at me I don't cry ;) khair. hehe.

Wasalmaualikum Warhatmulahi WAbaraktahu.

PS. if i don get chocolate every day i get irritated and i cry :P once in a blue moon hehe. *okay I didn't say that* lol.

BlissfullyJaded
03-19-2006, 01:16 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by SalafiFemaleJih
Girls are really emotional but not me
PS. if i don get chocolate every day i get irritated and i cry
:? :giggling:

Not emotional ey?

SalafiFemaleJih
03-19-2006, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

:? :giggling:

Not emotional ey?
Did I say that? Lol subhanAllah.
Waslamaualikum Warhatmullahi Wabarkatahu.

songinwind
03-20-2006, 06:57 PM
I for one cry when I see our prophet talked about, when I see the religion I so love....put down, or misread,,,But the tears are inside me....
The tears that show, are when my child was killed.....or i see, as I often do here..a child abused....a child in this rich country, hungry(as I often do)....I cry when hearing a beautiful verse is read..............or recieting of the quran...theses can bring tears to my eyes....ones I have no controle over!!
I am a emotional female, and 90% more sense I reverted 5 years ago....as I feel now, inshaAllah....

songinwind
03-21-2006, 12:07 AM
In respond to you...maybe before I reverted I felt that way,,but too shy to do anything,,after I reverted...I learned I didn't have to "play God" that there is a God...and one thing he needs, is no help of anykind,,,,that we are servents(i say slaves)...and he wants not one of us unhappy:) ,,and sure bad things happen, But I also learned that all things have reason..maybe not seen that min...but later, its seen,,,that is if one notices..:)
So why feel like a under-dog...thats not the purpose of life....
I find if I feel sad...or some normal feeling...(hurt, ect)....go somewhere, where people really have sadness...but also have a smile:) ..did u ever wonder why??? They have God, thats why...(call him anything u please) mine is Allah...
Now I could sit here, and give u some true sad tales...and I do have them...But I smile:) ,,as there is reason for everthing....I once , right after I reverted, wanted someone hurt, and hurt bad....I wanted him to feel every tear I had shed, for a life he took.......But I leaned things in Islam..a peace, knowing things happen for reason, and the story doesn't end till Allah ends it:) ----so why waste good mind thought, energy on things thats not even for us to worry about....Its Allah's work...so why do it??? I perfer to have the life I now have...wouldn't give it up for anything...I will fight for it:) ..so if i am to do anything, it will be to fight for my religion..and never for what is Gods work....as we don't know his plans...so why do u use u engery in such a useless way?
If you ever want some peace...happiness...and a better way to live,,,its here, inshaAllah...peace to u:)

Samira_01
05-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Why women cry?

"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he asked God. He said, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

Allah said:

" When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said Allah, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Samira_01
05-20-2006, 08:08 PM
thanks bro and sista's ...for once readin my post ...im glad

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-20-2006, 09:25 PM
awww... dt poem iz soo sweet.. now ive realised y i cry easily.. :rollseyes

but weneva i cry i feel better cuz ive let it all out.. if any utha sistaz get me? :rollseyes

786rani
05-20-2006, 09:32 PM
sooo sweetttttttttt
rani

songinwind
05-23-2006, 11:35 AM
the poem "why woman cry"..........thats so beautiful...

Muezzin
05-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Women crying is a lot like babies crying - on and on, sometimes for no apparent reason. But at least if you change the latter's nappy, it'll shut up and look cute. You can't change the former's nappy. Or her taste for shoes.

al_yaziya
11-18-2006, 11:32 AM
lovely, thank you.

Angelzz
11-18-2006, 03:48 PM
I love this story ... thank you for sharing it

Count DeSheep
11-18-2006, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ra`eesah
Assalamu'Alaykum

Why Women Cry

Why can't libraries in my area have books with THAT kinda stuff in it? I love stories like that. They are TEH awesome. And thanks for sharing. =D

jannat
07-23-2007, 03:07 PM
i thought i would share this with u all, about why us women cry :cry: , i got it from another forum. Enjoy!

Why are you crying, a young boy asked his Mom?

His Mom just hugged him and said,
"And you never will, but that's O.K.".......

Later the little boy asked his father,
"Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?".
"All women cry for no reason," was all his Dad could say......

The little boy grew up and became a man,
still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked "God, why do women cry so easily?"

GOD answered......

"When I made woman,
I decided she had to be special.
I made her shoulders
strong enough to carry
the weight of the world, yet,
made her arms gentle enough to give comfort...

I gave her the inner strength
to endure childbirth
and the rejection
that many times will come
even from her own children.

I gave her a hardness
that allows her
to keep going and take care
of her family and friends,
even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue without
complaining....

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all
circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly....

She has the very special power to make a child's boo-boo feel better and
to quell a teenager's anxieties and fears....

I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults
and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart....

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but
sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly....

For all of this hard work,
I also gave her a tear to shed.
It is hers to use
whenever needed and !
it is her only weakness....
When you see her cry,
tell her how much you love her, and all she does for everyone, and even though
she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel good.

She is special!
Please send this to women you know, and those with mothers,
sisters, and special women in their lives.

But, also send this to men so they will understand about what a
wonderful thing a woman is.
Each day is a mountain that must be climbed; with courage each step
gets easier.

Love your Mother Always

and keep her Smiling

Skywalker
07-23-2007, 03:19 PM
:sl: sister,

that's really nice mashaa-Allah. :)

STRIDER_420
07-23-2007, 05:40 PM
very nice...........

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Why Women Cry
"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"
God said: When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.
"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

------
06-17-2008, 01:25 PM
:salamext:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...women-cry.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...women-cry.html

adeeb
06-17-2008, 01:29 PM
good article...

but, one thing come in my mind...:?

a man CALL God by PHONE!!!...:omg: and this kind of kuffar style story...
it's not good even for story like this. Worse, if u tell the story to the children, and they wonder having a phone call with GOD!!

create islamic story, with the same message will be a lot better...:thumbs_up

------
06-17-2008, 01:29 PM

^ She didn't create it.

Güven
06-17-2008, 01:31 PM
^In three Minutes You already Found Two Threaads about this LoL

------
06-17-2008, 01:32 PM

^ That is why I ask people to search before posting.

adeeb
06-17-2008, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

^ She didn't create it.
OK.. to whoever create the story....

but u can read the story before posting , right?

------
06-17-2008, 01:34 PM

^ Yup...

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 01:39 PM
i dint say i did create it... i gt it as an email lol... buh its just a story wid a message..... and omggg its alredy been postd looooooool im ssowie man.. loool duno why im findin it funy lol... ok nvm soz yeh lol....
neway it was good.. keep it up soulda gal and thanks 4 sharing it lol :P heheheh

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adeeb
OK.. to whoever create the story....

but u can read the story before posting , right?
well obviously i read it b4 postin it... its just a story 4 all.... and neway y'all know the main reason behind it is the main message abt women.. which is islamic...
neway peace :)))) lol

IbnAbdulHakim
06-17-2008, 01:45 PM
if only every woman was like the one the starting post describes....

Assalamu Alaikum

------
06-17-2008, 01:59 PM

Please do not free mix unnecessarily.

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 02:02 PM
wat yu mean by ''free mix''???? yu mean mixing free words? lol

------
06-17-2008, 02:08 PM

With the opposite gender.

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 02:11 PM
^^ ohh soz 4 ma misunderstandin.. i thought yu ment sumit else... buh it aint even realy free mixin.. he commented sumit so i sed sumit bak... i mean watz bad in dat...

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouLda_Gal
he commented sumit so i sed sumit bak... i mean watz bad in dat...
just noticd dat rhyms looolz... quite kwl 1.. hmmm

The_Prince
06-17-2008, 02:13 PM
lol they cry alot cause their big babies. lol.

------
06-17-2008, 02:14 PM

SubhaanAllaah. Never mind this.

*clicks out of thread*

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
lol they cry alot cause their big babies. lol.
nope... i think yu didnt get da message... read it again...if yu stil think the same then read it again... and then if yu kum up wid the same thing agn... than read it agn... and keep reading .... lyk jus read :D :D

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 02:21 PM
wats the poiiiiinnnnt mannnnnnn

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 02:29 PM
serene plz stop overactin.. i aint free mixin... ghoshhhh

------
06-17-2008, 02:35 PM

And please stop writing in text language.

strivingobserver98
05-15-2016, 12:02 PM
Loved reading this :statisfie.

Bump.

BilalKid
05-15-2016, 05:27 PM
gr8 share :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.