/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ALLAH help me

anonymous
05-17-2006, 11:50 AM
I am having some severe problems in my life

No matter what I do, how hard I pray, with pure dedication, with tears nothing happens

i have had a tough life as a child with my dad, in my youth, when i had to live with my relatives and now with my career, i have always believed i wil be rewarded but i aint
ALLAH doesn’t listen to my prayers

I am so frustrated u cant imagine for 7-8 years I just prayed for my career and believe me I am writing this with tears no help has come, I feel so dejected that u cant imagine, I have no parents, but too many responsibilities, plz help me what should I do

I feel like dying

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
05-17-2006, 11:55 AM
:sl:

Allah does listen our prayers trust me hav sabr and the reward will be wating for you, make dua have faith in the Qadar of allah.

Paul Williams
05-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Dear friend, I will pray for you. I wish I could do more to help

05-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Just remember that any suffering that u might go through means u are being rewarded more. Have sabr. Allah never ignores a single prayer when u ask with sincerity.

Either ur prayer will be answered or Allah will prevent a calamity from befalling u, or u will be rewarded with a much greater reward in the hereafter.

There will be this man on the day of judement who will be given many rewards and he will ask Allah what they are for. Allah will tell him that it's for all the du'as that weren't answered in the world. Then the man will wish that none of his prayers were answered.

Have faith in Allah and he will surely help u inshaallah. I will remember u in my du'as.
salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IceQueen~
05-17-2006, 12:03 PM
may Allah help and guide you, ameen!:w:

05-17-2006, 12:05 PM
*edited*

Ayesha Rana
05-17-2006, 12:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

No matter what I do, how hard I pray, with pure dedication, with tears nothing happens

i have had a tough life as a child with my dad, in my youth, when i had to live with my relatives and now with my career, i have always believed i wil be rewarded but i aint

I am so frustrated u cant imagine for 7-8 years I just prayed for my career and believe me I am writing this with tears no help has come, I feel so dejected that u cant imagine, I have no parents, but too many responsibilities, plz help me what should I do

I feel like dying
Don't give up bro/sis. They say that Allah only tests those that he loves and i read that when Allah doesn't answer our prayers it is because He loves to hear us pray to Him and knows that when we get what we want we will stop praying.
On the Day of Judgement a man will come and Allah will give him great rewards and when he asks what they are for Allah will tell him they were for the Du'as of his that weren't answered in his lifetime. And remember Allah won't place a burden on us greater than we can bear. Do you know the story of prophet Ayub(as)? He was so patient.
Maybe Allah has something else planned for you that you arn'et aware of. Be patient Bro/Sis. The fruit of patience is sweet.
Salaam

lolwatever
05-17-2006, 12:23 PM

I feel like dying
Who says you are not being rewarded? Allah has guarenteed that the dua of his servant will definately be accepted, either in this dunya or in the hereafter.

I think your comfort should be in the prophets and many companions, some of whom lived in much worse situations than yourself, like Sumeyye and Yasir, yet they where content with what Allah had assigned for them and took it as a challenge and as an opportunity to gain more rewards, rather than a discouragement to rebel against Allah and gain sins and add more pointless stress ontop of themselves.

Don't despair from Dua though, keep at it, it could be that Allah has something in store for you that would benefit you more if the help comes later, and it could be that Allah knows that this hardship might be in the interst of your hereafter as opposed to leasure which could lead some people Astray.

That's the Muslim's creed.

seek.learn
05-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Salaam,

As the brothers and sisters have repeatedly mentioned above,

format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1

There will be this man on the day of judement who will be given many rewards and he will ask Allah what they are for. Allah will tell him that it's for all the du'as that weren't answered in the world. Then the man will wish that none of his prayers were answered.
Remember the above fact, it will bring peace and hope, InshaAllah.

Along with your namaaz, and dua's, Recite the Quran. It holds all the answers. Recite it as often as you can, with its translation if you dont know the arabic. But keep it close and it is indeed your best companion.

Allah says...

"And We send down of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe..." 17:82

"On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear..." 2:286

"You who believe! Seek help in steadfastness and prayer. Allah is with the steadfast." 2:153

"Perform prayer and give the alms. Any good you send ahead for yourselves, you will find with Allah. Certainly Allah sees what you do." (2:110)

May Allah ease your troubles and grant you strength and patience. Aameen.

Wassalaam

IceQueen~
05-17-2006, 12:28 PM
the other thing is if things keep going wrong no matter what we do then sometimes we need to look at ourselves, because Allah is perfect, but we are human and humans make mistakes...
we should ask ourselves are we doing anything wrong/ against islam?
if we can't find anything then like all the brothers and sisters ahve said, we need to do sabr and also remember that Allah only tests those He loves!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-17-2006, 12:34 PM

Remember Ayyub AS who was placed in the worst of situations, who had lost all 14 sons, his kingdome, his wives, his home, his HEALTH, his wellbeing and yet he said "Alhamdullilah (praise be to Allah). Its all about sabr and ALLAH DUZ LISTEN!

Surely after every struggle and hardship there comes relief (THIS IS A PROMISE FROM THE QURAN).

Have sabr and inshaAllah your relief will come.
May Allah give you your relief soon inshaAllah and giv you the sabr you need.

:w:

MetSudaisTwice
05-17-2006, 12:37 PM
salam
fasbir sabran jameel
may allah grant you shifa and make your situation easier
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
05-17-2006, 12:37 PM

^ AMEEN!

IceQueen~
05-17-2006, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
fasbir sabran jameel
may allah grant you shifa and make your situation easier
wasalam
:amin: :w:

Nicola
05-17-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your tough circumstances in life. I will pray for you also...the more prayers the better..their is so much power in prayer.
there will be light at the end...for you
God cares for each and everyone of us..and only wants whats best for us..

God bless

Muslim Soldier
05-17-2006, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
have always believed i wil be rewarded but i aint
Allah is just and He will reward you. Just remember this life is not permanent and you will be rewarded in the next eternal world.

Ayesha Rana
05-17-2006, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nicola
I'm sorry to hear of your tough circumstances in life. I will pray for you also...the more prayers the better..their is so much power in prayer.
there will be light at the end...for you
God cares for each and everyone of us..and only wants whats best for us..

God bless
Aww. Nicola that is so cute. I think i made a wrong judgement about you. sorry.

mbaig
05-17-2006, 01:38 PM

I feel like dying
A'salaam alakyum brother ,

As i can see you have shown a good strength of patience. We cannot escape by telling that i am a muslim, Allah will test all the muslims he love.

Allah loves some person so much that he has alreday given them the place in the holy jannah, that person just has to pass all the test from Allah almighty.

Brother Allah will never test anyone beyound his strength. So just image the strength you are having.

I think allah loves you more than everyone else and inshallah you will have a very good status in Holy Jannah. So don't loose you heart just pray to allah inshallah he will reply to you in any form.

Inshallah we all will pray for you brother.

Hijaabi22
05-17-2006, 09:41 PM

I feel like dying
BRO/SIS Every1 goes thru hardships, dats wat lifes all about. LIFE is a test, we have our ups we have our dowsn, ur just goin thru a rough patch, Allah (swt) is always there 4 u, u cannot say that Allah(swt) doesnt answer ya prayers- I dunno if u a muslim or not but watever the situation, there is more 2 lyf then your career

And plz dont say u feel like dyin, life is GIFT be grateful 4 all u have

ill leave you with this:

If ALLAH(swt) answers your duas he is increasin your faith

If he delays HEs increasin your patience

If he doesnt answer HE has something better planned 4 U

MAY ALLAH(SWT) ANSWER ALL OUR DUAS

AMEEN^^^ with that thought in mkind you can overcome any hardship trust me

hope all works out 4 u

Lina
05-17-2006, 09:49 PM

And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the patient, Who says, when afflicted with calamity: “To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return”: They are those on whom (descend) Blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.] (Al-Baqarah 2:155-157)

[He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.] (Al-Mulk 67:2)

Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is good for him”(Muslim).

http://islamonline.net/English/Hadit...05/04/01.shtml

Cookie Monster
05-17-2006, 09:53 PM
:) :sl:

remembr Allah tests those who he loves... he loves u to bits thats y he's testing u to such an extent. Dnt giv up n fail... keep on going no matter how difficult it gets and remember that he has sumthing much much better and beneficial waiting especially for you in the next life.
may Allah bless you. ameen.
take care.

firdaw
05-18-2006, 12:10 AM
That is what sometimes say, but Allah hears your prayers everyday and maybe some day unexpected he will reward you so believing Alah and keep your prayers up and don't lose hope inshallah May Allah help you and us Allah
Ameen

Muhammad Waqqas
05-18-2006, 01:45 AM
I am having some severe problems in my life.

No matter what I do, how hard I pray, with pure dedication, with tears nothing happens ..

i have had a tough life as a child with my dad, in my youth, when i had to live with my relatives and now with my career, i have always believed i wil be rewarded but i aint ALLAH doesn’t listen to my prayers.

I feel like dying
AsalamoAlikum.

I think your Salaah has a problem. Checkup with some Aalim and see if what you are reciting the words correctly, and doing the Sajda and the Ruku's etc correctly. Mosly people's Salaah is not in order, and yet they are doing other things and worring if their problems are solved or not.

Secondly, saying this that Allah dosen't listen to your prayers indecates how dedicated you are with your prayer. If you are praying only to get free from tension, then Allah has not promised you to do this. Although you can ask for this too from Allah, but first make him happy. How? Follow his commandments. Many of us only offer Salaah expecting we'll be rewarded with peace of sole, and by the time we step out of the Masjid, we start doing every bad thing we can. This is not how it is.

Allah says in the Qur'an in Surah Ar-Raad, Ch 13, Verse 28:

"Aalaa BiZikrillahi Tatmainnal Quloob", that is: Behold! The satisfaction of hearts lies only in the Zikar of Allah.

If you have made this world your home, and are not considering it to be a test and a brief stay, then you're surly going to face tensions and problems.

Zikar means "Remembering Allah", it also means reciting the names of Allah or the Kalimas etc. But the real objective is to "Remember Allah." For example, when the son is out to play, the mother gets worried. She starts thinking what her son will be doing, how will he be, you know? etc etc. So this feeling of heart, which is unexplainable from the tounge is the Zikar.

If you start pondering over how much Allah loves you, he has prepared a hereafter for you, there is a Jannah which we will get if we pray etc. Then you'll realize that all the worldly problelms you are thinking about mean nothing.

Thirdly, once somebody asked the prophet that how can we make Allah's anger cool down? The Prophet replied: "Be patient on wordly problems and difficulties, this is how you can cool down Allah's anger on you."

If you are facing worldly problems and are not patient, then you're doing no good to your self. This is not going to benifit you at all. When ever you face problems, if you start thinking like "Oh! I have the worst life!", or "Oh! I feel like dying!" or "God dosen't listen to me.." etc. Then you're only doing "Zulm" on your self.

Briefly:

1) Check if your Salaah is correct. (The wordings and the praying gestures -- I donot mean the Fiqahi problems, I mean the common way of Offering Salaah)

2) Start doing Allah's Zikar, Verbally as well as intensionally.

3) Keep thinking of Aakhirah more than this world for its already about to perish.

4) Be patient on wordly problems, it will get you gain alot.

Remember, just offering Salaah twice or thrice a day dosen't mean you are a regular prayer of Salaah. A regular prayer of Salaah is the one who offers ALL 5 Salaah, not 4.

Assalam o Alikum Warahmatullah.

Hawa
05-18-2006, 02:08 AM
Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere, (Al-Quran 2:155 )

life's a test.. and trust me nothing can stress that point more than life itself..
but take heart dear, Allah tests those He loves, is not this fact a great solace in itself? everytime you feel alone and helpless remember He's there waiting for you to turn to Him in prayer..

If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong. (Al-Quran 3:140)

never make the mistake of thinking of your situation as unique or that life is hard on you alone, it isnt! and never, ever do yourself the injustice of losing hope in the Almighty..with every good and bad that comes your way say 'Alhamdulilah', perfect your salah, be kind to your neighbours, enjoin good and forbid evil..a career is nothing compared to what Allah promises the believers, so my friend long not for happiness in this world but pray for Allah's pleasure and inshallah you'll get yours in jannah..

But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).
(Al-Quran 2:25)

syilla
05-18-2006, 02:27 AM
every hardship we receive... is to remove our sins... even it is a small one like got prick by a thorn.

just imagine... if you're continuously being in misfortune...

"And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much." (Surah al-Shura, ayah 30)

A Muslim is not afflicted with fatigue, sorrow, disease, sadness, or hurt, even if it be the prick of a thorn, except that due to it Allah expiates some of his sins.(Saheeh Muslim)

Muhammad Waqqas
05-18-2006, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hawa
Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere, (Al-Quran 2:155 )

life's a test.. and trust me nothing can stress that point more than life itself..
but take heart dear, Allah tests those He loves, is not this fact a great solace in itself? everytime you feel alone and helpless remember He's there waiting for you to turn to Him in prayer..

If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong. (Al-Quran 3:140)

never make the mistake of thinking of your situation as unique or that life is hard on you alone, it isnt! and never, ever do yourself the injustice of losing hope in the Almig...

But if your Emaan is "kamil" then you will definatly have the peace of soul. (Ar-Raad 13:28) If you're not having it, then it means something is wrong, you've got to do something about it.

Muhammad Waqqas
05-18-2006, 03:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
every hardship we receive... is to remove our sins... even it is a small one like got prick by a thorn.

just imagine... if you're continuously being in misfortune...

"And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much." (Surah al-Shura, ayah 30)

A Muslim is not afflicted with fatigue, sorrow, disease, sadness, or hurt, even if it be the prick of a thorn, except that due to it Allah expiates some of his sins.(Saheeh Muslim)
Yes, but "ONLY" incase we are patient on the hardships. The Thawab we get is only if we are patient on the hardships. If we get crazy when a problem comes, and expect that our sins are forgiven then well what good are we really doing?

Snowflake
05-18-2006, 07:29 AM
Salam Anonymous,

I'm sorry you have so much sadness in your life. You can't change the past but you can learn how to deal with the pain inside you. Traumatic events leave their mark and could be affecting how you deal with life at present. Please get counselling to help you become free of the pain you're carrying inside you. InshaAllah, by letting go of the pain, you will feel stronger to deal with the difficulties you are facing now.

It's true what brothers and sisters have said about Allah listening to all your prayers. Although you can see no sign of things changing, it may be that your prayers are keeping you safe from much worse circumstances. I don't know what problems you are having in your career. Maybe we can help by giving advice if you share it with us. That is something that can be changed inshaAllah.

Some brothers and sisters have already given beautiful verses of the Quran as well as hadith. I hope they help strengthen your imaan inshaAllah. Please give sadka (a charitable giving in the name of Allah, especially as an expression of gratitude). Giving sadka helps ward off many hardships and troubles.

Please recite these duaas sincerely. I pray Allah eases all your difficulties and brings you happiness and peace. Ameen.

Du'a / Supplication for Anxiety or Sorrow

‘O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’an the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’

Du'a / Supplication for One in Distress

‘O Allah, it is Your mercy that I hope for, so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.’

Du'a / Supplication for One Whose Affairs Have Become Difficult

‘O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make difficulty, if You wish, easy.’

I'll keep you in my duaas inshaAllah.

syilla
05-18-2006, 07:32 AM
thank you...

------
05-18-2006, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
BRO/SIS Every1 goes thru hardships, dats wat lifes all about. LIFE is a test, we have our ups we have our dowsn, ur just goin thru a rough patch, Allah (swt) is always there 4 u, u cannot say that Allah(swt) doesnt answer ya prayers- I dunno if u a muslim or not but watever the situation, there is more 2 lyf then your career

And plz dont say u feel like dyin, life is GIFT be grateful 4 all u have

ill leave you with this:

If ALLAH(swt) answers your duas he is increasin your faith

If he delays HEs increasin your patience

If he doesnt answer HE has something better planned 4 U

MAY ALLAH(SWT) ANSWER ALL OUR DUAS

AMEEN^^^ with that thought in mkind you can overcome any hardship trust me

hope all works out 4 u
Sis u feeling ayt? A lot of good words coming from u 2day :p

Nicola
05-18-2006, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
Aww. Nicola that is so cute. I think i made a wrong judgement about you. sorry.
thankyou for such kind words..:)

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Sis u feeling ayt? A lot of good words coming from u 2day :p
wat u tryna say eh??? Lol u cudda sed that thru reps girl! Lol im feelin fyyyyyyyyyn :okay: :okay:

------
05-18-2006, 10:04 AM
I wud giv u reps but am al out....I've been too generous today :rollseyes

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:06 AM
lol dats cool anyways better get bak on topic b4 i get warned again cant afford 2 get warned no more otherwise me out!

~Stranger~
09-19-2006, 09:05 PM
i dont know what the others has advised but heres my 2 cents
u were praying for a career but didnt get.. have u thought that perhaps this career isnt good for and that Allah is actually helping but u dont see it?
i ermember this ayah btu i dont know how to translate it to english and hope someone will help me- وعسى ان تكرهوا شيئا وهو خير لكم
it mean that u might hate something sometime but its actually for ur best.
u know what im saying?!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.