/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need feedback

Abdul Fattah
05-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Selam aleykum
Those who remember me, might have noticed I have been absent for a while now. This is because next to being quite busy in my personal life, I've been writing a book in my spare time. I think i got most of what I wanted to write about in it by now. But it think it could still use a lot of work for contents as well as style. Not to mention it's probably full of grammar mistakes despite word's spelling-check. It doesn't haev much new theories in it, but is more like a compilation of known arguments meanth as a walk-trough of comparative religion.
So any suggestions and feedback are more then welcome.

I tried to attach the document in whole but it was to big so perhaps those who are interested could ask me the doc by asking me at steve.dhondt@gmail.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
05-17-2006, 10:55 PM
:sl: br. Steve! :)
Nice to hear from you again, mashaa'Allah. :brother: I was wondering where you had gone; I've sent you an e-mail.

:w:

firdaw
05-18-2006, 12:31 AM
welcome back

Khattab
05-23-2006, 06:46 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah Welcome back brother Steve we've missed you, inshallah everything is going good for you:happy:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.