/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Honesty..is that so bad?

Halima
05-18-2006, 02:18 AM
:sl:

So here we are on the subject of honesty. Just sit back a moment and think about honesty. Has there ever been a time where you haven't been entirely honest with your parents or friends? and when you have lost that bond, how long did it take you to rebuild your trust again?

Some of you may hear it from your parents, to be honest, honest, and honest. Probably once in your life you haven't been entirely honest to your friend and they ended up not to trust you.

If there was ever a time you were dishonest..then what was the reason for it?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdullah4ever
05-18-2006, 02:22 AM
:sl:

yes there was a time and that was one of the biggest mistake in my life. It might seem a lil tiny weeny thing to alot of ppl but to me an my qurn teacher its alot.

It started out one day i didn't do my revision iqatara linnasi (17th juz) and i told my teacher i new it good and then the day came were my quran test came and i failed miserably :( i got 40% i think like 100 mistakes

Hawa
05-18-2006, 02:46 AM
good question..

everyone hates being lied to..yet we all tend to spawn a few tales of our own from time to time...humans :rollseyes

my problem is exaggerating..it just comes out of my mouth before I can stop it..but im working on it..honestly!

havent told a lie in quite a while..
the biggest lie I ever told was in high school.. to get the guys off my back and ofcourse to look 'cool' I told everyone I had a boyfriend, pathetic I know.. but I like to think it was for a just cause.

Alhamdulilah my mother made it difficult for me, I always pictured her with a belt in her hand everytime I wanted to do/say something wrong..boy oh boy, she gave a mean whooping!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.