/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recitors from around the World at Croydon Mosque

MetSudaisTwice
05-18-2006, 12:00 PM
salam
Inshallah at Croydon Mosque there will be a Quranic Jalsa from many Qari's around UK and abroad. Some Qari's from South Africa, Egypt, Tanzania nd many more from many different countries will be present to recite the Quran. Recitations will be given in 7 different dialects too. Also a Qari from Makkah and Madinah will be there too inshallah.

The event will be on Saturday 20th May after Asr Salaah, Programmed will start at 7pm inshallah and will go on untill 10pm.

Sisters facilities are available and provided.
Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
05-19-2006, 03:13 PM
The Student of Sheikh Alee ibn Abdur-Rahman Al Hudhayfee will inshallah also be attending the event

Al-Hanbali
05-20-2006, 12:49 PM
:sl:

Inshallah today in Croydon Mosque and Islamic Centre there will be a Qi raat jalsa and inshallah Sheikh Saad Numani Al Madani will be a guest.

Al-Hanbali
05-21-2006, 11:16 AM
:sl:

Qari Sa'ad attended a Qiraat Jalsa yesterday at Croydon Mosque. His voice is absolutely beautiful. Did anyone know that he is the 26th descendent of Imam Abu Hanifah (RA). Mashallah he imitated Sheikh Salih Talib and Sheikh Abdullah Juhany as well as Sheikh Shuraim, Sheikh Sudais, Sheikh Abdullah Basfar, Sheikh Khayyat, Sheikh Shatry and a few more renowed Qari's.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
05-21-2006, 11:22 AM
salaam,

20th of may....i missed it!!!

^^^ and yeah recordings would inshAllah be appreciated!

wassalam :peace:

A7med
05-21-2006, 12:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
oh wow !

any chance of getting the recording of tht ?
plzzz
i heard it was wonderful...........
oone brother recorded it and i should be gettin it soon and i will post it soon InshaAllah ;)

A7med
05-22-2006, 06:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
okay.. will be waiting.....thnx..

but........dont wink... :X
:rollseyes look who talkin............... BTW i QUOTED FROM U!!!! HENCE I WAS TALKIN TO U!!!!! :rant: :rant:

i have a recordin but the quality is SOOOO BAD :( i will try to fix it soon inshallah

syilla
05-22-2006, 06:54 AM
pls make a video of it...

MetSudaisTwice
05-22-2006, 11:30 AM
salam
inshallah i will post the recording of the jalsa, including sheikh numani this week, i have a very good quality recording, as my voice recorder was right in front of the quraa's and sheikhs
mashallah it was such a beautiful event, with shiekh numani, imitating perfectly, sheikh shuram, sheikh talib, sheikh budair, sheikh ayyoub, sheilk ali jaber, shekh budair and many other sheikhs
alhamdulillah i had the oppurtunity to meet and talk to the sheikh afterwards, mashallah a very nice and humble sheikh
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
05-22-2006, 11:32 AM
salam
also the sheikh who taught all the current haram imams, and also sheikh ali jaber and ayyoub came too, and he recited very well mashallah
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
05-22-2006, 11:38 AM
salam
lol sorry, he imitated sheikh ayyoub and sheikh ali jaber
and the sheikh who taught them all, mashallah very nice sheikh, and really old too
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.