PDA

View Full Version : **urgent**



Protected_Diamond
05-18-2006, 12:22 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Hope you all in the best of health insha' Allah.

I need your help please brothers & sisters, my friend's brother is possessed by a jinn and he needs your help insha' allah. Her family has tried contacting all the pious scholours and imaan but they not experienced in this field in her area. She lives in Manchester so does anyone know any local imaans who can help her?

Jazahka Allah khairan for all your help! :)

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2006, 12:36 PM

:sl:

I actually got a possessed cousin (or so people tihnk she is) and the excorcism hasnt even been attempted becoz we cant find anyone, so if any1 has someone in london aswell woul dbe helpful!!

:w:
Reply

...
05-18-2006, 12:37 PM
I live in Manchester and there is some1 but i gotta go home to get the address.
Reply

Isma'el
05-18-2006, 12:42 PM
:sl:

What makes you soo sure it's a Jinn.??
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
...
05-18-2006, 12:43 PM
we have this tape on jinn and it's really interesting. Did u know that the three last surahs in the quran protect u from the jinn. And there are certain surahs that harm the jinn e.g. surah al baqarah. Also, depending on the type of possesion, sometimes u need to play the ayatalqursi in a room in which the possessed person is, and make sure the room is locked and the person can't get out, or harm themselves.

For now i'd advice that u play surah baqarah continuously in the house, and also read the ayatalqursi.
Reply

Z
05-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Salaam.

She's right, get plenty of Surah Baqrah's read in the house right now. Get all the friends, neighbours, relatives etc to come and recite as many as they can too.
Reply

julie sarri
05-18-2006, 01:01 PM
:sl: i also herd the last 3 surahs the last 2 are the best and if you can get some one who is strong in the deen to put there hand on the persons head and read the last 2 surahs over and over again it may help them but it could take some time you may have to keep doing it for that person i herd this from a shaikh but i cant remmber his name:w:
Reply

sarah85
05-18-2006, 01:02 PM
to avoid possession in the first place we shud always remember to read the 3 qul, the last three surahs frm the 30th chapter in the quran....we shud read them morning and evening....we shud try to remain inside wen it starts getting dark because that is a time wen all the devils and jinn come out....there is a hadith that u shud wait an hour frm wen it starts getting dark b4 going out....and make sure u hav read ur duas.....and of course u shud take care of ur personal hygiene which as muslims we shud b doing anyway...and remember not to go to much under trees when its dark cos thats a place mostly inhabited by jinns...u shud read ur duas if u have to do so....and try not to keep too many pictures and stuff on display in the house :)
Reply

Muslim Soldier
05-18-2006, 01:03 PM
sura an naas
Reply

Ghazi
05-18-2006, 01:09 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah, May allah make it easy for him.
Reply

...
05-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Did u know that if ur nails are long then they pull jinn inside u. E.g there was a case with this person who had a jinn inside them and when the jinn was asked why it replied that the persons nails pulled me inside them. so they had to cut the nails so the jinn could get out. See the benefits of islam.:)
Reply

Khaldun
05-18-2006, 01:22 PM
:sl:

The concept of Jinn fascinates alot of people not just youth.

Jinns were created before mankind, the evidence for this is;

And certainly We created man of clay that gives forth sound, of black mud fashioned in shape.

And the jinn We created before, of intensely hot fire.


[Surah Hijr Ayah 26-27]

This is why the Angels replied to Allah, when He Subhanahu wata'la said;

And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place in the earth a khalif, they said: What! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? He said: Surely I know what you do not know.

[Surah Baqrah Ayah 30]

How can the Angels know of something that hasnt yet happened? Simple, the answer is they dont but because the Jinns where created before mankind and they used to shed blood and create mischief why wouldnt mankind take the same course?

Jinns are created from smokeless fire;

And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

[Surah Rahmaan Ayah 15]

Jinns do possess people and there is a halal and a haram way of removing this evil.

The haram way is to fight it with Magick which ofcourse is a form of shirk, but because the Jinn has helped you fall into shirk the biggest of sins he will be satisfied and leave you, the way to fight jinn with Magick is by going to a sourcerer or calling on a bigger Jinn for help. This was and still is, in some parts of the world, a very common practise.

And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief. [Surah Jinn Ayah 6]

The halal way, and the recommended way is through Ruqyah, meaning to recite the Quran or authentic Duas on the afflicted person. The Quran is a healing;

And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers, and it adds only to the perdition of the unjust.


[Surah Israa Ayah 82]

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said, "When the Messenger of Allah May Allah's peace and blessings be on him was taken on the Night Journey, he saw an evil jinn seeking him with a torch of fire. Whenever the Messenger of Allah May Allah's peace and blessings be on him turned, he saw him. Jibril said to him, 'Shall I teach you some words to say? When you say them, his torch will be put out and will fall from him.' The Messenger of Allah May Allah's peace and blessings be on himsaid, 'Yes, indeed.' Jibril said, 'Say, 'I seek refuge with the Noble Face of Allah and with the complete words of Allah which neither the good person nor the corrupt can exceed, from the evil of what descends from the sky and the evil of what ascends in it, and from the evil of what is created in the earth and the evil of what comes out of it, and from the trials of the night and day, and from the visitations of the night and day, except for one that knocks with good, O Merciful!" "'

Audhu bi wajhi'llahi' l-karim wa bi kalimati'llahi't-tammati. Allati la yujawazu hunna barra wa la fajir, min sharri ma yanzil min as-sama, wa sharri ma yaruju fiha, wa sham ma dhara' fi'l-ard, wa sharri ma yakhruju minha, wa min fitani'l-layli wa'n-nahar, wa min tawariqi'l-layli wa'n-nahar illa tariqan yatruq bikhayr ya Rahman!

One should also read Ayah Kursi, which is a verse in surah Baqrah;

Allah is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great. [Surah Baqrah Ayah 255]


Ibn Taimiya, Majmu, vol. 19, p. 55
"The numerous people who have experienced these events all confirm the amazing effectiveness of this verse in warding off jinn and breaking their spells. It [editor's note: ayat al-Kursi] has a great effect in repelling devils from humans, from the possessed and from those picked out by jinn, such as wrongdoers, people with bad tempers, those who follow their desires and lusts, musicians and those who become ecstatic through whistling and clapping. If these verses are read over them with sincerity to Allah, the jinn will leave. It will put an end to the mirages created by the jinn. It will also disclose the falseness of those, the brothers of the jinn, who perform miraculous acts. The jinn inspire their devotees with some knowledge that the ignorant think are miracles that Allah grants His pious servants. In fact, they are simply Shaytaan's acts of deception over his devotees, of those whom have earned Allah's wrath and those who have gone astray."


In short, we should be aware of the jinns but shouldnt be obssessed with them and create a false fear of them, rather put your trust in Allah and He will surely protect and safeguard you.

Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

Those who believe and have taqwa


[Surah Yunus Ayah 63]
Reply

Isma'el
05-18-2006, 01:34 PM
i have to say muslims from the asian sub continant are soo superstitious...
anything unsual happens to any 1, IT'S A JINN lol

Emmmm & specially the women foke's
Reply

IceQueen~
05-18-2006, 01:41 PM
surah baqarah burns the jinn, and also the surahs of the quran that mention Allah's punishment.
a man was brought to sheikh ibn taymiyyah -the man was posessed.
the sheikh read the ayah ''do you think we've created you for play..''(or something like that)
and the jinn screamed. the sheikh asked her to leave but she said that she loved the man and wanted to do hajj with him. the sheikh told her that he did not love her.
then he beat the man around his neck until the jinn finally said she'd go.
when she went the man woke up and he was perfectly fine despite the harsh beating (the jinn felt all the pain).

sis aisha's got a really good book on jinn exorcism and advice about it-insha allah i'll ask her..
Reply

...
05-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Isma'el
i have to say muslims from the asian sub continant are soo superstitious...
anything unsual happens to any 1, IT'S A JINN lol

Emmmm & specially the women foke's
Do u not believe in jinn when it's mentioned in the Quran and hadith?
Reply

IceQueen~
05-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Isma'el
Emmmm & specially the women foke's
then how come its the men who perform the exorcism bro?
Reply

sarah85
05-18-2006, 02:25 PM
i have to say muslims from the asian sub continant are soo superstitious...
anything unsual happens to any 1, IT'S A JINN lol

Emmmm & specially the women foke's
well Mr its not very hard to tell whether sm1 is possessed by a jinn or not.....it could b very likely that the person is possessed cos jinns do exist...besides how can u say the sister who opened the thread was making the assumption that her cousin is possessed.....i think she would hav to have this confirmed from the cousins family in order to claim it was true and im sure the family would hav valid reasons for saying it is so....this is nothing to do with superstitious....by claiming this is a superstition u r saying u dont believe in jinn and as i can c ur a muslim it is a bit unusual u hav said this and u have made an unfair generalisation abt women.....wat continent r u frm anyway...criticism sub continent:rollseyes
Reply

...
05-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by sarah85
...criticism sub continent:rollseyes
lolz:giggling:
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Sis, first of all mwah mwah, missin you loads!
Second of all, you should be sure that she is possessed, because it may be that she has mental problems. But sorry, i don't know any imams who are qualified in that field.
:w:
Reply

Ayesha Rana
05-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by marge1
then how come its the men who perform the exorcism bro?
Hahaahaaa! cos the bro got his facts wrong.
Reply

Isma'el
05-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey dont get me wrong....av course i bliv in jinnz ,,,cant be 100% muslim if you dont bliv in jinnz...

Av had 1st hand experience in jinn, some1 tryed to get me involved in it,,,to speak to one...

i have heard soo many stories about people being supressed by jinn etc & most of the time it just mental problem etc..

Some people are just tooo superstitious,,

The Guy or girl could be on crack....could be turkin for it, so he or she starts doing funny stuff , but the parent will be too proude to bliv ther child could ever do drug'ss etc,,,, so hey presto its a jinn..!! lol

Let me ask you sommit? why is it just muslims that get possessed..? do u ever hear about a non muslim get possessed by a jinn or sommit in comparison to muslims...

i heard a story once that this one person had 6000 or 60.000 jinnns under his control...but he could not control his own son....lol

its just some peole take it to extrem lengths & make money from it..
Reply

Isma'el
05-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
Hahaahaaa! cos the bro got his facts wrong.

Yeh tru men do it,,, n the women are sooo naro minded to bliv it..
Reply

sarah85
05-18-2006, 05:13 PM
Let me ask you sommit? why is it just muslims that get possessed..? do u ever hear about a non muslim get possessed by a jinn or sommit in comparison to muslims...
its not only muslims who get possessed...non muslims get possessed too...there hav been many cases but since non muslims dont believe in jinns they would probly label them as being mentally disturbed e.g. they might think those possessed by jinn hav multiple personality disorder and they get admitted to hospital and thats why we dont get to hear abt it cos we havnt seen the person so we cant judge for ourselves...we just hav the other persons word to go by and if some1 says this person is mentally disturbed we wont question it.....we havnt heard of non muslims being possessed cos they dont believe in jinns so therefore would not mention the word 'jinn' so hw we gonna hear of it?

i do get ur point though that yes it could b a mental disorder or drugs but believe me the symptoms of those on drugs or havin a mental disorder r mild compared to being possessed...its not that difficult to distinguish btw possession and mental disorder....u just hav to read surah bakra near some1 possessed and u can find out...:okay:

its just as likely to b a jinn as it cud b someone disturbed...so pls dont make a joke out of it...it cud b that the person who started this thread really does hav a cousin possessed...if u think there could b another reason why the cousin is acting this way then there is a polite way of saying so that will help her to understand.....u dont have to go targeting peoples gender and ethnic group:rollseyes
Reply

Nicola
05-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Isma'el
Hey dont get me wrong....av course i bliv in jinnz ,,,cant be 100% muslim if you dont bliv in jinnz...


Let me ask you sommit? why is it just muslims that get possessed..? do u ever hear about a non muslim get possessed by a jinn or sommit in comparison to muslims...

non muslims do get possessed...we don't call them jinns though..they are demons..fallen angels we believe a 1/3rd of all angels fell with Satan..when God cast them out of heaven, for rebelling against him. The bible tells us this...
These same demons are still on the earths plane, the same ones that Jesus cast out of people..though we can't see them...since they fell there has been spiritual warfare going on...though most people do not realise this.

Has for mental illness's ...I would say almost 100% are because of evil demons.
Reply

Khaldun
05-18-2006, 09:52 PM
:sl:

If anyone is wondering, Islam does not belive in "fallen angels". Angels can not go against against the will of Allah as they dont have a free will, Satan was never a Angel.

And whatever creature that is in the heavens and that is in the earth makes obeisance to Allah (only), and the angels (too) and they do not show pride.

They fear their Lord above them and do what they are commanded.


[Surah Nahl Ayah 49-50]
Reply

ISDhillon
05-18-2006, 10:05 PM
It depends what ethnic origin is your cousin?, when someone dies and you cremate them you can tame the soul by using the largest bone in their body, if you cruss the bone and feed it to someone then the soul also enjoins the new host And would welcome the opportunity of having a new body. A mental disorder does occur this is when the mind doesn’t realise which soul is influencing it because there are 2 at the same time in one body. I know of places but not muslims and certainly not in manchester. You have to remember their is a great scar that remains with a posessed person if and when they are healed because for so many years the person has not known themselves, when they finally rekindle with their own divine essence they are engulfed with a feeling which is alien to them this is a scary part in that persons life. If the thing inside is male then it will most likely be irritable with a women and vicaversa with females, molestation and suffocation, and days when youre just a zombie are frequent. Finally when you do fins a way to release the soul the soul will already know and may start crying so you give sympathy. NEVER abuse the body of the victim by hitting etc cos that never works it just damages the person even more. REMEMBER to ask for a name of the one who did it their is always a ringleader.

Good luck,

ISDhillon:)
.
Reply

afriend
05-18-2006, 10:10 PM
edit
Reply

Isma'el
05-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Khaldun
:sl:

If anyone is wondering, Islam does not belive in "fallen angels". Angels can not go against against the will of Allah as they dont have a free will, Satan was never a Angel.

And whatever creature that is in the heavens and that is in the earth makes obeisance to Allah (only), and the angels (too) and they do not show pride.

They fear their Lord above them and do what they are commanded.


[Surah Nahl Ayah 49-50]
Correct me if am in wrong bro but Satan(iblis) was a an angle, he was cast out of janna because he did not obay Allah, when Allah asked him to prostrate befor Adam (as).
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-19-2006, 08:46 AM
No brother that is wrong, read surat al Kahf, ayah 50 i think. It says that iblis was from among the jinns. He was o nly present with the angels.
:w:
Reply

------
05-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Satan was a Jinn, not an angel.
Reply

Khaldun
05-19-2006, 08:50 AM
:sl:

Iblees was never an Angel, as Angels can never disobey Allah, rather he (Iblees) was a Jinn. This Idea that he was an Angel is a christian belief not a muslim one. Yes he was in the company of the Angels but that did not make him an Angel.
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Yes brother here is the ayah:
[Yusufali 18:50] Behold! We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam": They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!
Reply

SirZubair
05-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Isma'el
i have to say muslims from the asian sub continant are soo superstitious...
anything unsual happens to any 1, IT'S A JINN lol

Emmmm & specially the women foke's
Agreed.

For example,i didnt like studying (when i was in highschool),i used to go out with my mates instead of going to class,i got involved in alot of haram activity back in those days.

When my parents found out,they took me to a man who claimed i was possessed by a Jinn. :heated: he even gave him a name .. "Ibn Ali" ;D

So i played along,because it got me out of trouble...

..but a couple of years later,i came clean,i told my parents that i wasnt possesed,and that guy is a scam artist.

If you think someone is possessed,read the quran infront of them.

If they dont start screaming and shouting,...they are full of it.

Full of what?

I'd say what,..but i wont,i might get Bad Reps for it .. :offended:
Reply

SirZubair
05-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by Khaldun
:sl:

Iblees was never an Angel, as Angels can never disobey Allah, rather he (Iblees) was a Jinn. This Idea that he was an Angel is a christian belief not a muslim one. Yes he was in the company of the Angels but that did not make him an Angel.
About a month ago,i asked dozens of Muslims "was satan an angel?" and only 1 person said "No,he was a jinn"

Thats exactly why i say to all muslims (yes - even the ones on this forum) ,Learn your religon properly before you start mocking Christians and the bible.Allah swt wont reward you for mocking people,but he will reward you for seeking knowledge and sharing it.

wa'salaam.
Reply

syilla
05-19-2006, 09:02 AM
could u pls explain how can we recognize that the person is being possess by a jinn...

i have a friend... she always like in 'convulsions'(but not really, she sometimes talk nonsense or running away or try to take off the clothes and etc) like being attack. But then...a few minutes after that she is conscious and cannot remember anything that happened to her.

she get it very often sometimes more than 6 times a day...

but she is being treated as someone with mental illness (at the hospital).
Reply

Isma'el
05-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Thats what am trying to explain,, ther's soo many so called pious people making a living out off it....

and another thing jinns are not all bad ,,,,how comes we hardley every hear of a good jinn posseing some1..

av heard good jinns make people pray regulay etc,, n if you dont u get a good beating lol
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Yeah, i was debating with my friend about whether or not iblis was a jinn, and this christian girl jumped into the debate and started agreeing with my friend. It was so embarrassing... I just got the ayah out for her, but both of them didn't believe me even after that. Was weird.
Reply

IceQueen~
05-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by Isma'el
Let me ask you sommit? why is it just muslims that get possessed..? do u ever hear about a non muslim get possessed by a jinn or sommit in comparison to muslims...

i heard a story once that this one person had 6000 or 60.000 jinnns under his control...but he could not control his own son....lol

its just some peole take it to extrem lengths & make money from it..
yeah non-muslims alos get possessed but they call it 'menatl illnesses' and just lock em away cos the docs don't know what's wrong with them.
Reply

Khaldun
05-19-2006, 09:15 AM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Isma'el View Original
i have to say muslims from the asian sub continant are soo superstitious...
anything unsual happens to any 1, IT'S A JINN lol

Emmmm & specially the women foke's

Agreed.
I will have to agree aswell. Not only though amongst the asian sub continant, people find supernatural things interesting and the jinns are the cream of it all.

There are alot of stories people have heared etc, hence the truth has been mixed with the truth. How many of you have heared a person say to you "I have a cousin who..." instead of "Rasululah told us..." or "Allah said..."
For example,i didnt like studying (when i was in highschool),i used to go out with my mates instead of going to class,i got involved in alot of haram activity back in those days.

When my parents found out,they took me to a man who claimed i was possessed by a Jinn. he even gave him a name .. "Ibn Ali"

So i played along,because it got me out of trouble...

..but a couple of years later,i came clean,i told my parents that i wasnt possesed,and that guy is a scam artist.

If you think someone is possessed,read the quran infront of them.

If they dont start screaming and shouting,...they are full of it.

Putting aside the fact that it was evil and immature of you :brother: there are alot of people around that try to dissprove the scholars, there was this man who played along and seemed like he was possessed, If you and me had seen him we would have certainly said he was possessed, but the Shaykh took one glance and said he wasnt, later on the man came clean and the shaykh was right.

This is not to say that there are alot of people who dont know what their doing, and this is a very dangerous thing, because if the person really is possessed the Jinn sometimes goes over to possess the other person and this is very common, in order to show the foolishness of the other person.

could u pls explain how can we recognize that the person is being possess by a jinn...

i have a friend... she always like in 'convulsions'(but not really, she sometimes talk nonsense or running away or try to take off the clothes and etc) like being attack. But then...a few minutes after that she is conscious and cannot remember anything that happened to her.

she get it very often sometimes more than 6 times a day...

but she is being treated as someone with mental illness (at the hospital).
Go to a scholar and enquiry about it, it could be a Jinn and it could not be a Jinn. We should be careful and not label anything "unusual" the act of a Jinn
Reply

Nicola
05-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by marge1
yeah non-muslims alos get possessed but they call it 'menatl illnesses' and just lock em away cos the docs don't know what's wrong with them.
I don't know where you get your information from...but it is wrong..many Christians know about demon possession.
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-19-2006, 09:21 AM
That's very much true, masha-Allah.
:w:
Reply

Nicola
05-19-2006, 09:23 AM
what is a jinn please...a dead evil person who is now a evil spirit...or a demon?
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Jinns are beings that exist, but we cannot see them. They have free will like us, but unlike us they were created from a smokeless fire. They are not all devils, but there are jinns that work with satan to mislead men. We believe that satan was a jinn and not an angel (see the verse i qouted in the previous page).
Reply

IceQueen~
05-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Nicola
I don't know where you get your information from...but it is wrong..many Christians know about demon possession.
i wasn't referring to christians when i said 'non muslims'- i was referring generally-esp. atheists.
Reply

SirZubair
05-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Khaldun
:sl:
Putting aside the fact that it was evil and immature of you :brother:
I was 15 at the time,i had just been suspended from highschool,...if i didnt pretend to be possessed,i would be in a grave yard popping daisys from underground right about now .. :brother:
Reply

Woodrow
05-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Nicola
what is a jinn please...a dead evil person who is now a evil spirit...or a demon?
A non-physical being made from smokeless fire. They have free will and are capable of doing good or evil. Some will go to hell some will go to paradise. Normaly they are unseen and of no rel concern to us. The problem comes if we try to worship them or call upon them for favors, even if we don't call upon them by name. I am going by memory here, so I may not be fully correct, but I believe this is a fair short explanation.
Reply

Nicola
05-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
A non-physical being made from smokeless fire. They have free will and are capable of doing good or evil. Some will go to hell some will go to paradise. Normaly they are unseen and of no rel concern to us. The problem comes if we try to worship them or call upon them for favors, even if we don't call upon them by name. I am going by memory here, so I may not be fully correct, but I believe this is a fair short explanation.

thanks for explaining...is there a reason why Allah made jinns?
Reply

Ayesha Rana
05-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Isma'el
Correct me if am in wrong bro but Satan(iblis) was a an angle, he was cast out of janna because he did not obay Allah, when Allah asked him to prostrate befor Adam (as).
Nope Bro Satan was not an angel. He used to do nothing but worship God so he was brought up to the status of an angel but his pride got him kicked out of heaven. He is a jinn bro.
Reply

------
05-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
Nope Bro Satan was not an angel. He used to do nothing but worship God so he was brought up to the status of an angel but his pride got him kicked out of heaven. He is a jinn bro.
Agreed :thumbs_up
Reply

Ayesha Rana
05-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Nicola
thanks for explaining...is there a reason why Allah made jinns?
The same reason why He made humans sis. To worship and obey Him.
Reply

Protected_Diamond
05-20-2006, 06:42 PM
:sl:

So has noone got any digits of a scholour who's experienced in this area?

:w:
Reply

Protected_Diamond
06-01-2006, 11:08 PM
:sl:

Just want to say a huge jazahka' allah khairan for all those who replied back! Alhamdulilah, got some good news the brother met Abu Hanifa & subhana' Allah he is able to help!

Jazahka' Allah kahiran again for your concern!

May Allah s.w.a reward you insha' Allah in this life & the next!

:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 05:13 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 08:27 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 07:17 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!