/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Auto Wudu Washers © (AWW)

F.Y.
05-18-2006, 01:01 PM
:sl:
The Auto Wudu Washers © (AWW) - designed and made in Australia.

The Auto Wudu Washers © (AWW) is the world’s first and only automatic pre-prayer personal washing system introduced to enable an individual to perform the Wudu ablution efficaciously in conformance to Quranic teachings. This is achieved by the use of a purpose built ear, mouth and facial washer unit, a forearm and elbow washing unit and a foot and ankle washing unit all of which are incorporated in a single system. The AWW© performs all these three Wudu functions hygienically, conveniently and efficiently without water spillage. The AWW© incorporates state of the art technology in fluid dynamics, valve control technology and ergonomics, creating an environment that gives the user an individualized clean washing and drying experience never known and available before.

http://www.qmt.org.au/news+article.s....htm#comment11

Enjoy!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
05-18-2006, 01:05 PM
salam
jazakallah for posting sis, i think i will stick to my usual routine
wasalam

Ghazi
05-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Salaam

I don't see the point it's best to stay with the sunna and do it how the prophet(pbuh) did it.

F.Y.
05-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Salam
Yes, I'd probably stick with my routine too. It's a lot of money for something which can easily be done by yourself too.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Daffodil
05-18-2006, 01:13 PM
i think thats a wikid cool idea n im sure the person who invented that made lots of dosh.

while we're on the topic of wudhu, does any one know if u have to n have to use running water.

the water in my house is really hot so i mix the two in a bucket n do wudhu out of that n dip my feet in up to my ankles to get them wet rather then pouring water over them, does this make my wudhu in valid.

Ghazi
05-18-2006, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
i think thats a wikid cool idea n im sure the person who invented that made lots of dosh.

while we're on the topic of wudhu, does any one know if u have to n have to use running water.

the water in my house is really hot so i mix the two in a bucket n do wudhu out of that n dip my feet in up to my ankles to get them wet rather then pouring water over them, does this make my wudhu in valid.

I don't see no problem

------
05-18-2006, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
oh something for the lazy ones...
Why does that apply to u :p

MetSudaisTwice
05-18-2006, 01:19 PM
salam
lol, some flaws in the product, surely you cant fit your head in the washer?:?
wasalam

Daffodil
05-18-2006, 01:49 PM
well u wud just run ur wet hands over ur head. u dnt need to drench it.

S_87
05-18-2006, 06:04 PM

whatever next. something that would help us through salaah motions? :-\

Z
05-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Have you forgetten that we can pay baba's to pray our Salaah for us already?

Ghazi
05-18-2006, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Have you forgetten that we can pay baba's to pray our Salaah for us already?

Huh?

muamena
05-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Bismillah
Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

I know with this machine you still do wudu .. but ... I prefer to do it the way the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) did it.. manually. Nothing wrong with that. Plus it keeps you concentrated on what you are doing and who you are doing it for .. Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)

Plus, since doing it manullay might take a little longer, if gives us time to think and calm down (if we are doing wudu to releave angry/stress)

Allahu Alam...

Fi Aman Allah
muamena

Abdullah4ever
05-18-2006, 06:23 PM

Lol,i saw this in another forum called MuslimVillage.....

1m@@n
05-18-2006, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
The Auto Wudu Washers © (AWW) - designed and made in Australia.

The Auto Wudu Washers © (AWW) is the world’s first and only automatic pre-prayer personal washing system introduced to enable an individual to perform the Wudu ablution efficaciously in conformance to Quranic teachings. This is achieved by the use of a purpose built ear, mouth and facial washer unit, a forearm and elbow washing unit and a foot and ankle washing unit all of which are incorporated in a single system. The AWW© performs all these three Wudu functions hygienically, conveniently and efficiently without water spillage. The AWW© incorporates state of the art technology in fluid dynamics, valve control technology and ergonomics, creating an environment that gives the user an individualized clean washing and drying experience never known and available before.

http://www.qmt.org.au/news+article.s....htm#comment11

Enjoy!
:salamext:

urmmm, i guess it would be better for us to stick to performing wudu d way out beloved prophet (saaw) did inshaAllah....

**looking worried**

personally, i think the money used for such an invention could av gone to better use!!! im sure may peeps would agree inshaAllah....

walaikum asalaam

Ghazi
05-18-2006, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister 1maan uk

urmmm, i guess it would be better for us to stick to performing wudu d way out beloved prophet (saaw) did inshaAllah....

**looking worried**

personally, i think the money used for such an invention could av gone to better use!!! im sure may peeps would agree inshaAllah....

walaikum asalaam

Yes it's a waste of money.

Daffodil
05-18-2006, 07:29 PM
yep perhaps they cud given that amount of money to build wells in poor countries as some dont even have water to do wudhu with.

1m@@n
05-18-2006, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
yep perhaps they cud given that amount of money to build wells in poor countries as some dont even have water to do wudhu with.

i guess for some peeps an advance in technology will prob bring more 'worldly' satisfaction n reward than wud building a water well for the poor....

hmmm....we all need to work on our priorities....forget about all the worldly reward and concentrate on actin in a way that pleases Allah swt and leads us to janah inshaAllah....(easier sed than dun i guess)....hmm....

lolwatever
05-18-2006, 09:15 PM
lol das so lame that thing
can u imagine it washing ur face for u.. how lost
unless the person is crippled or something.. in which case they could probably do tayamum.. that's just crap

SistaHH
06-09-2006, 09:35 PM
yeh I think its a waste of money and you would have to be so lazy 2 even think of buying it

Far7an
06-16-2006, 09:52 AM

I think it's really good for the disabled and elderly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.