/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christians: Do you think Jesus is proud of your people?

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 01:48 AM
Millions of deaths have been committed in the name of Christ. Racism, rape, hypocracy, and slander are committed most by Christians. They excuse: Jesus died for their sin. Pathetic, really. I hope you Christians follow the way of your Bible truly and repent for the sins your people have committed against humanity.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
05-19-2006, 01:51 AM
same as the muslims...

lets repent together and become a better muslims....

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 01:57 AM
same as the muslims...

lets repent together and become a better muslims....
You can't even compare Muslim sins to Christian sins.

arabianprincess
05-19-2006, 02:36 AM
u got that right
good answer
salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
05-19-2006, 02:40 AM
It is unfair to make such generalizations whether it is done against Christians or against Muslims. The actions of some people should never be taken as representative of the religion or even the majority of its adherents.

:w:

syilla
05-19-2006, 02:48 AM
i'm not comparing...

they are christians... of course they are going to hell...so sins or no sins... it is the same thing...

we are as muslims... our sins...has more value and it will be judged by Allah...

do u think... we should focus much to repent our sins...or do u think we want to focus on christians... so that they repent their sins according to their religion.

remember... when comes akhirat...

only one row from the twelve rows.... that will go straight to the heaven.

PrIM3
05-19-2006, 03:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by primitivefuture
Millions of deaths have been committed in the name of Christ. Racism, rape, hypocracy, and slander are committed most by Christians. They excuse: Jesus died for their sin. Pathetic, really. I hope you Christians follow the way of your Bible truly and repent for the sins your people have committed against humanity.
you obviously don't know Paul then who he calls himself "the chief of sinners".

1 Timothy 1:15
"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners -- of whom I am the worst."

who wrote many books in the New Testament. not only his books but the other books which talk about sin-- not just one particular sin but all sin.

1peter2:24
24He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 25For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

Jesus did infact die for their sins but only if they are really part of the Body of Church which Christ is the Head or you could say the Chief Cornerstone of

Once you accept Christ, which shows that you already know that you have a sinning problem in which you can't carry yourself, which shows humblness towards God, your past, present, and future sins are forgiven--- but you still have to pray-- which is sin, confess, repent of it.-- just because you become a Christian doesn't mean the road ends there.. Oh no you are a baby christian just like I am a baby christian, but you must keep the relationship going with you and God- reading His word daily, studying the Bible, books, finding a good Church that teaches about God, and etc.

Hussein radi
05-19-2006, 05:15 AM
paul is the one who changed the bible. He is the one who added that Jesus(pbuh) is the son of god. And it is Paul who will send all christians to hell.

searchingsoul
05-19-2006, 05:35 AM
I didn't realize that Islam taught that Christians were going to hell.

glo
05-19-2006, 05:41 AM
This is a rather silly post, really.

I will not deny that many atrocities have been committed by humans in the name of Christ.
I refuse to counteract by finding examples of Muslims committing the same in the name of Muhammed.
I will refuse to enter into a You-are-worse-than-me-debate ... :heated:

I come across this kind of argument quite often, and it is just silly.
It may be worth mentioning that I come from Germany. I was born many years after WWII - but the amount of judgement and damnation, people feel they can pass on me, just because I am part of the nation, is unbelievable!
Reading some of the threads here about discrimination and harrassment people encounter beause of their Muslim lifestyle and dresscode, makes me aware that I am not on my own. You know what I am talking about. You experience the same things!
So why do it to another group of people?

Syilla, whether you as a Muslim believe that I as a Christian will go to hell, has nothing to so with it.
You are you? God????
Will you trust your God to make the final judgement?
I do!

Being a Christian means that I commit my life into God's hand daily, be guided by His Spirit and follow His Son's teachings. If I truly do that, I should be unable to commit crimes of racism, rape, hypocracy and slander!

Most Christians do that?? Most????? Just how many of us do you know! :rollseyes

I pray that your future won't be as your name suggests ... primitive.
Because your post certainly is!

Peace.

glo
05-19-2006, 05:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
Hi searchingsoul

I believe that is the case for all non-Muslims.
I have done a search, but cannot find anything specific. perhaps our Muslim brothers and sisters can explain better.

Peace.

muzna
05-19-2006, 05:47 AM
thats true..
but i think we should ask ourselves 'will Muhammed (peace be upon him) be proud of us?'

glo
05-19-2006, 05:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muzna
thats true..
but i think we should ask ourselves 'will Muhammed (peace be upon him) be proud of us?'
Hi Muzna
We should all ask that question daily. And be very honest with the answer.

There is a slogan Christians use:
WWJD - It stands for What Would Jesus Do?
It's a good reminder of how we should live our lives.

Peace.

muzna
05-19-2006, 06:03 AM
Hi glo..
today's society is such a mess, it cannot be compared to the piety of the those during the times of Muhammed (peace be upon him) and Jesus (peace be upon him).

muzna
05-19-2006, 06:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
Islam teaches that all those who do not believe that Allah is the one true God will go to hell

SirZubair
05-19-2006, 08:28 AM
They excuse: Jesus died for their sin. Pathetic, really. I hope you Christians follow the way of your Bible truly and repent for the sins your people have committed against humanity.
Excuse me?

Akhi,you have No rights to tell people to repent for 'the sins of your people',..we all answer for ourselves when we are infront of Allah s.w.t,i wont answer for your deeds,you wont answer for mine.They wont answer for each other.

Think next time before you make such stupid statements,please.

wa'salaam.

SirZubair
05-19-2006, 08:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muzna
thats true..
Exactly.

And no,i dont think Muhammed s.a.w would be proud of us.

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by munza
thats true..
Most Muslims pray 5 times a day or less. Most Muslims do not attack Jesus the way Jesus attack Muhammad. Muslims do not wage wars against people in othetr lands because they have a different faith. Muslims do not call for the extermination of Chrsitainity and burning of the Bible.

Christians are hypocrites.

HeiGou
05-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Most Muslims pray 5 times a day or less. Most Muslims do not attack Jesus the way Jesus attack Muhammad.
Well I had not heard of Jesus attacking Muhammed. If you mean Christians attacking Islam it must be obvious that Islam is a later religion to Christianity so the relation is very different. I would say that Christians treat Muslims like Muslims treat Bahais.

Muslims do not wage wars against people in othetr lands because they have a different faith.
This will come as news to anyone who shares a border with a Muslim country. Do tell.

Muslims do not call for the extermination of Chrsitainity and burning of the Bible.
No, just for the extermination of Christianity and the breaking of all the Crosses.

Remember: Muslims are to Christians as Bahais are to Muslims. Ask yourself how Muslims treat Bahais. Is that so different to how Christians treat Muslims?

Ghazi
05-19-2006, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Exactly.

And no,i dont think Muhammed s.a.w would be proud of us.
:sl:

You can't say that, they're very good muslims living now and they're always will be.

x Maz x
05-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Most Muslims pray 5 times a day or less. Most Muslims do not attack Jesus the way Jesus attack Muhammad. Muslims do not wage wars against people in othetr lands because they have a different faith. Muslims do not call for the extermination of Chrsitainity and burning of the Bible.

Most
Muslims...But then one can ask him/herself are they Muslim by name? or do they really practice what they preach?:offended:

Jesus [Pbuh] attack Muhammed [Pbuh]...They were both Prophets of Allah [SWT] sent as guidence to mankind?? how can they attack eachother??

In extreme cases i am sure there are situations where Muslims have fell into a trap unveiling a level of ignorance in themselves by calling the extermination of Christianity ...not so sure about the burning of the Bible Toba toba...I hope not InshAllah!

In the eyes of Allah yes they are the hipocrites but then again who are we to judge? we may be as much of as a sinner than them...Allah guide them to deen-ul-haaq InshAllah and Ameen
Peace be with you all x

IceQueen~
05-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Most Muslims do not attack Jesus the way Jesus attack Muhammad.
jesus never attacked muhammad (saw)-he prophecied his coming rather-but some people don't see it.
when jesus (P) spoke of the comforter- he was referring to muhammad (saw).

Trumble
05-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Racism, rape, hypocracy, and slander are committed most by Christians. They excuse: Jesus died for their sin. Pathetic, really. .

Hmmm....

Perhaps you could follow up that post with an explanation of why you think some Christians might have a bad opinion of muslims? Your thoughts will be most enlightening, I'm sure.

Umar001
05-19-2006, 07:12 PM
I just wanna say Salam, Peace to yall

PrIm3 I got a question I think you stated 'but you still have to pray-- which is sin, confess, repent of it.-- just because you become a Christian doesn't mean the road ends there'
Im just wondering if the Bible makes this clear, since I have personally not come across it, if you have time please point it to me bro.

Also I would like to say, that someone said that a person has no right to tell others to repent, I think a person is obliged to tell others to repent, not force them but tell them, many muslims know, man is at loss except........xcept so who tawasso to truth.

And so on though the way you instruct people is neccesary.

One thing I would like to say to primitive you said 'and repent for the sins your people have committed against humanity.'

Why should they? I think you should read your Mushaf, doesnt it say that noone shall bear the burdens of others? even Ezikeil says that in the bible.

So how about we all ask forgiveness of ourself, and our mistakes, and guide others to ask forgiveness for themselves and their own mistakes.

Noone of this 'repent cos your people done this' rather 'repent cos you have wronged me' know what Im saying?

As for WWJD thing, muslims forget about thinking would Mohammed be happy, peace be upon him. Ask if Allah is happy, think about Al Ihsan.
In the second hadeeth in Imam Nawawi's 40 read it ".....Then he (the man) said, "Inform me about Ihsan." He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, " It is that you should serve Allah as though you could see Him, for though you cannot see Him yet He sees you....."
So if you have reached that level then you don't need no wrist band saying WWMD (what would Mohammed Do).

(the hadeeth is not all it is an extract that I have posted)

Peace be upon yall

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Perhaps you could follow up that post with an explanation of why you think some Christians might have a bad opinion of muslims? Your thoughts will be most enlightening, I'm sure.
It's because they feel threatened by the sudden growth of Islam. They cannot tolerate another religion dominating them. That is the truth. They know the REAL TRUTH about Islam, but they spread lies to degrade it in their futile attempt to stop people converting.

SirZubair
05-19-2006, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

You can't say that, they're very good muslims living now and they're always will be.
You are right akhi,there are good muslims among us.

but seriously,lets not focus on the minority,the majority are a disgrace.

Sadly.

SirZubair
05-19-2006, 07:24 PM
So are the majority of muslims.

Lets try to improve ourselves before we expect others to improve themselves.

Its the only logical thing to do.

wa'salaam.

Ghazi
05-19-2006, 07:27 PM

wa'salaam.

Again I have to disagree, the majority of muslims iman isn't known to us so we can't comment.

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 08:00 PM

wa'salaam.
How can we worry about ourselves when everyday we are concerned over getting killed ot being abused by Christians/Westerners?

Eric H
05-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Greetings and peace to you all,

I am saddened by threads like this, we would bring a greater glory to our own faith and to other faiths if we search for what is good.

In the spirit of striving to build interfaith bridges

Eric

Ghazi
05-19-2006, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace to you all,

I am saddened by threads like this, we would bring a greater glory to our own faith and to other faiths if we search for what is good.

In the spirit of striving to build interfaith bridges

Eric
I agree, 100%.

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 08:13 PM
I dont have anythintg against Christianity. In fact, if you read my original post, you will notice that I SUPPORT Christians following the Bible and Jesus.

The problem is their hypocicy and their jealousy towards Islam.

azim
05-19-2006, 08:27 PM
I dont have anythintg against Christianity. In fact, if you read my original post, you will notice that I SUPPORT Christians following the Bible and Jesus.

The problem is their hypocicy and their jealousy towards Islam.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...168496,00.html

Are you responsible for these acts?

I expect you'd say no.

So why are you treating the Christians on this board as if they are responsible for every crime and act that has been commited by Christians throughout history?

This is such a pointless thread. I hope it's closed.

Umar001
05-19-2006, 08:28 PM
How can we worry about ourselves when everyday we are concerned over getting killed ot being abused by Christians/Westerners?
Ok well first thing, we all gonna die, so prepare, what is the turn out at your local masjid for fajr prayer and isha prayer, here its hardly much.

Maybe that will kinda indicate some problems.

The truth is people are COMFORTABLE IN THE WEST, Muslims and Non-Muslims, in the west the Majority of us, are comfortable and cannot be bothered to change much. if we were bothered then you would have seen changes happening.

How many people memorise quran, and I mean out of all muslims, memorise it and ahadeeth and so on and actually think about Knowledge thatwill benefit here and the here after before knowledge of the dunya online.

Its crazy, alot of parents rather marry their kids to doctors who hardly practice than to students of knowledge, maybe we need to change ourselfs!

Families, with lazy parents are living off of the kufar yet we want to have our own state? maybe we need to change ourselfs!

The List Goes on, alot of muslims aint have nothing hanging over their heads asto whether they will be bombed, since alot live in places like Uk and USA and so on, so its upto those Muslims to take their finger out and do something.

Just take a look at places like muslimspace look at some of those profiles, under sections like 'likes' MUSLIMS put, music and so on. No wonder we are suffering. Maybe we need to change ourselfs!

You see people making statemens like 'I dont want an extremist muslim husband, not one that prays like 5 times a day' Jee, maybe we need to change ourselfs.

Brother I dont know where your from.
But here in the Uk, alot of muslims are comfortable and dont change, and dont feel the need to, it aint cos they scared and under the threat of dying, its cos they comfortable aite.

Salam Aleykum

primitivefuture
05-19-2006, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
So why are you treating the Christians on this board as if they are responsible for every crime and act that has been commited by Christians throughout history?

This is such a pointless thread. I hope it's closed.
I did not accuse the Christians on this board individually? Is this not a fact that Christians killed more Jews than Muslims and atheists combined? Is this not true that Christians are invading Muslim countries? Is this not true that Christians are accusing Muslims of injustice they actually commit or created? Is it not true that Christians are bully Muslims at home and overseas?

Muhammad
05-19-2006, 08:33 PM

Seeing as this thread is of little benefit, it shall be closed.

:threadclo

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.