/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr Jeffry Lang

saidaharther
05-19-2006, 06:12 AM
salam alaikum
does anyoen knwo wher ei can get dr jeffry lang set of tapes on how he became Muslim? he is mathematician who was christian and then became athiest and them budhist and then Muslim and now has been muslim for long time.

he made tapes on it i heard it on radio but i dont know where to find
salam alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohsin
05-19-2006, 09:25 PM
:sl:

Theres some good stuff about him here. I like the little i have read of his works, he is very logical with his ways, gives a nice insight

:w:

saidaharther
05-19-2006, 09:30 PM
salam alaikum
do you have a link for it?
jazak allah hayr

czgibson
05-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by saidaharther
salam alaikum
does anyoen knwo wher ei can get dr jeffry lang set of tapes on how he became Muslim?
You could try here.

he is mathematician who was christian and then became athiest and them budhist and then Muslim and now has been muslim for long time.
It sounds like he couldn't make up his mind to me. Still, if he's happy with his religion now, then good luck to him.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saidaharther
05-19-2006, 09:37 PM
oh thank you czgibson, i wonder if they are available for download
mashalh he has been a muslim for long time now. the fact he made lectures about it shows he is more convinced than when he was christian or athiest

may allah guide us all
thank you for that

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-19-2006, 09:41 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by saidaharther
he is mathematician who was christian and then became athiest and them budhist and then Muslim and now has been muslim for long time.
This isn't correct, or at least as far as I know. While his mother was a religious Christian, he grew up rejecting God and religion as an atheist, and only returned after reading the Qur'an while he was a professor of mathematics. Not sure where the Buddhist part came in. I have heard of a few other converts that have gone through quite a few religions like that before becoming Muslim though.

But you're right that he has been Muslim for a long time now. I posted some of his writings here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...some-ayat.html

:w:

saidaharther
05-19-2006, 09:50 PM
oh jazak allah hayr brother, i dont know his full story but that what i heard
but i know for sure he was christian for a while because i heard him saying that he said to his mum he was going to go to church or something like that.. i heard a small part of it on radio many years ago and i remember he was chirstian for a short while atleast

but jazak allah hayr for the link i shall read it insahlah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.