/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Modesty!!!

anonymous
05-19-2006, 08:59 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters- i know there's a thread similar to this somewhere else but i think we need to remind eachother.

the same way brothers and sisters are not allowed to PM eachother-this also goes for what you write when you give someone rep points. (don't give email addresses this way..!)

guys having girls emails or vice versa -is this acceptable in islam?
isn't it like having phone numbers? i mean on the forum everything is monitored but emailing?-please ask urselves honestly whether this is in accordance with quran and sunnah.

next time you think about doing something like this, remember that even though no-one may know -Allah sees everything.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
05-19-2006, 09:36 AM
salaam sis
inshaAllah i will remember it:)
jazakaAllah khayr
wasalaam

IceQueen~
05-19-2006, 09:37 AM
may Allah reward you sis, ameen!

05-19-2006, 10:16 AM
On the forum every1 is being monitored, and what u say isn't private. Just like u aren't allowed to sit alone in a room with a man. But when u take further steps like getting email addresses it just leads to what is haram! I totally agree with u.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IceQueen~
05-19-2006, 10:21 AM
:sl:thanks sis-i just hope evryone reads this, for it to be worth posting....:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.