sistajannah
05-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Survivor: Islamic Law
by Marni Malarkey
http://rightwingnews.com/humor/survive.php

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Noora_z3
05-08-2005, 08:08 PM
i checked it out....is thats for real?!!

Protected_Diamond
05-08-2005, 08:11 PM
astaghfirullah!! they taking the mick out of our religion for sure :omg: I hope Allah(s.w.a) punishes all the kafirs ameen and those who imitate the kafirs

amy Allah (s.w.a) help muslims ameen

sistajannah
05-08-2005, 08:11 PM
yeah :mad:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sistajannah
05-08-2005, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~baby girl~
astaghfirullah!! they taking the mick out of our religion for sure :omg: I hope Allah(s.w.a) punishes all the kafirs ameen and those who imitate the kafirs

amy Allah (s.w.a) help muslims ameen
Ameen

kadafi
05-08-2005, 08:14 PM
:sl:

It's not real but just a failed kaafir's attempt to mock the religion of Allah (Exalted is He).

Protected_Diamond
05-08-2005, 08:15 PM
I dont see why they have to pick our Islam, but i guess its the time of qiyamaat and everything is going to change pretty soon!

Noora_z3
05-08-2005, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi

It's not real but just a failed kaafir's attempt to mock the religion of Allah (Exalted is He).
ppphhhhheeewww...Alhamdulilla...all i would say is like wat the young man said wen he entered Jannanh in the Quran.."and I wish my people know the truth" may Allah guide them, open their eyes...and guide us all...

S_87
05-09-2005, 12:16 PM

they are trying to take the mik <_<

like saudi no matter how much of a puppet they can be will let this happen?

unfortunately to say this is quite `mild` theres so much insulting of islam that we dont see... nut Allah SWT is All Knowing and these people will be punished for what they see as a joke.

MetSudaisTwice
05-09-2005, 12:21 PM
who do these people think they are? they will get their punishment on the day of judgement, then we will see who is laughing then.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-09-2005, 05:40 PM
May Allah damn them.

But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers:

On Thrones (of Dignity) they will command (a sight) (of all things).

Will not the Unbelievers have been paid back for what they did?

Need i say more???? Their laugh will be only in this world. No worries brothers and sisters, They will inevitabley meet their doom.

h1jabi_sista
05-09-2005, 07:38 PM

wow! :omg:
thats corupt!! why dont people protest against it? they cant put it on air if people dont wanna see it!

i hate it when you see stuff like that, it makes you soo mad :mad:
i hope nobody watches it, then they wont be laughing...

:w:

Bint Abdusattar
05-09-2005, 10:57 PM

Absolutely SHOCKING!!!
what is the world coming to - why are they trying to turn the beatiful deen of Islam into play and mockery - but then again these people have been described in the Qur'an - and the Qur'an is written for all times and not jjust for those at the time of Prophet Muhammad SAW - so it is to be expected and our job is to do our jihaad against this - we should contact those people and protest against it and do lots of dua.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!