/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which Of Your Senses Do You Value The Most?

Protected_Diamond
05-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Which of your five senses do you value the most? Your hearing, sight, smell, taste, or touch?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
swanlake
05-08-2005, 08:44 PM
:sl:

I love them all equally. However without a taste..we would just die! ;D

sistajannah
05-08-2005, 08:49 PM
i love them all but
it has to be sight :thumbs_up

Brother_Mujahid
05-08-2005, 09:16 PM
just like a super hero has his sixth sense, mines makes me rather cool :shade:

wasalam :shade:

p.s answering the question, i love all six for which i thank Allah for being so fortunate

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint Abdusattar
05-08-2005, 10:47 PM

All of them.

How many of our senses are we greatful for and how do we show out gratitude for them?

:w:

Khattab
05-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Sight, but seriously when you look at it, if we have all our senses how much of a blesing is it from Allah (SWT). Imagine you didnt have sight, hearing etc. We all take it for grantitde. May Allah (SWT) grant us all full health, inshallah.

afzalaung
05-09-2005, 03:10 AM
i'ill go with my sight....cant imagine the world thats dark!...Ekk

Ra`eesah
05-09-2005, 04:21 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Alhamdulillaah Allah has given me the abilty to use all 5 but my hearing and seeing are the most sensative of all however they work simotanously.........

Ammar
05-10-2005, 04:59 AM
Sight, but seriously when you look at it, if we have all our senses how much of a blesing is it from Allah (SWT). Imagine you didnt have sight, hearing etc. We all take it for grantitde. May Allah (SWT) grant us all full health, inshallah.

Danish
05-10-2005, 08:56 PM
no offense meant, but in my opinion this is kinda stupid thread

Lateralus63
05-12-2005, 01:09 AM

forget sight, if you were blind you wouldnt get the sins of zina of the eyes.

For me its touch.....imagine a world without the ability to feel.

Ibn Syed
05-12-2005, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danish
How is that brother? It reminds us to thank Allah fo his blessings he gave us. I would want all my senses.
:w:

BlissfullyJaded
05-12-2005, 01:52 AM

I think bro Danish means... Its "stupid" in the sense that how you actually choose one sense.. They each serve their own unique purpose...

I wouldn't be able to do without any of 'em.

Ibn Syed
05-12-2005, 01:52 AM
I knew that.

BlissfullyJaded
05-12-2005, 01:53 AM

Ority then... *unsure*

Was a general comment...

Khaldun
05-12-2005, 09:12 AM

And He it is Who made for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts; little is it that you give thanks.

Say: Have you considered that if Allah takes away your hearing and your sight and sets a seal on your hearts, who is the god besides Allah that can bring it to you? See how We repeat the communications, yet they turn away.

me personally i have to say its eyesight aswell

MetSudaisTwice
05-12-2005, 09:28 AM
all sense are equal and vital. those who are without some senses amd they struggle in life as a muslim they get plenty rewards for thier efforts

*Somali-chick*
05-12-2005, 10:02 AM

alhamdulillah all of them :D

Danish
05-12-2005, 10:16 AM
everyone obviously value all their senses on the need. u cant just pick and choose and say "i value eyes", because if u couldn't speak and u had to then eyes would be no use, and vice versa. Basically, there is no one sense u can really pick

Z
05-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Well take a look at it from this perspective. Each sense is a wall which supports the other walls. Without one of them, the entire thing would collapse.

I sometimes be left to wonder why people bother creating such topics. Let's learn to appreicate what we have, not think about what it would be like if we didn't have. And as we all know, if we don't appreciate, Allah will remove that blessing within a blink of an eye.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.