/* */

PDA

View Full Version : World's largest muslim country to get nuclear power

Joe98
05-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Indonesia, the world's largest Muslim country is to get nuclear power.

They have stated that they are happy for the nuclear watchdogs to inspect the faciliies.

If only Iran would agree too.

http://news.morningstar.com/news/DJ/...Cat=AfrMidEast

-

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
05-20-2006, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Indonesia, the world's largest Muslim country is to get nuclear power.

They have stated that they are happy for the nuclear watchdogs to inspect the faciliies.

If only Iran would agree too.

Agreed. Brazil came to much the same sort of arrangement recently, too. A peaceful nuclear power programme is quite acceptable to everybody, provided the appropriate inspections by IAEA are made. That's why I cannot take Iranian claims that they don't want nuclear weapons seriously.

Ghazi
05-20-2006, 12:03 AM
:sl:

Why should Iran agree Do you know what I'm sick of the US goverment demanding countries always tell them what they're up too when they've got their own secrets for example tell me this what is the US hiding in AREA 51 the UN should investigate.

Z
05-20-2006, 12:05 AM
And now Blair also wants to go nuclear.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Trumble
05-20-2006, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
And now Blair also wants to go nuclear.
The UK has BEEN nuclear for fifty years. Blair just wants to replace aging nuclear power stations with new ones.

Nicola
05-20-2006, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
:sl:

Why should Iran agree Do you know what I'm sick of the US goverment demanding countries always tell them what they're up too when they've got their own secrets for example tell me this what is the US hiding in AREA 51 the UN should investigate.
I don't think it's just the USA who have concerns this time

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.