/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself as a pilgrim soul

Serene
05-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Asslamu Alikum everyone,

I am glad to be joining you right here. Allhamdulilah, I was born and raised as a muslim. I believe this is the best thing i was ever granted in this life. I got to know about your group through a usual online list, i think it is "Ask Alana" is I am not mistaken.

I would love to particiapte in your discussions and to offer help and advice whenever I can. I also would love to hare my worries and fears with you,; my hopes and dreams for Dawah and the muslim world.

I might be writing very soon to ask your opinion about a crucial decison I am going to take. I am a translator and should e studying for an MA in the translation of the Holy Qur'an...Any suggestions? I mean if any of you think that there is something problematic that may be of use to scientific research, I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Salam for now

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Z
05-09-2005, 07:43 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

Alana is my tutor. No, seriously!

MetSudaisTwice
05-09-2005, 07:52 AM
salam and welcome
we hope you enjoy your stay in the forum

*charisma*
05-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM OKHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hope you enjoy ur stay and find it beneficial inshallah!! :D

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
05-09-2005, 03:49 PM
wa alaikumusalaam

Welcome to LI :)

Ukhti_TM
05-09-2005, 06:35 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum

:w:

Ra`eesah
05-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala Marhaba to Li here is a nasheed to welcome you! :wilted_ro

~fUrRrI~
05-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Assalam Walakuim

Welcum :D :D :D

Bint Abdusattar
05-09-2005, 10:41 PM

Welocme to the forum - hope your knowledge and ours increases lots through it

Tazkiyahtulnafs
05-09-2005, 10:56 PM
welcome to the forums

Ibn Syed
05-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you knowledge increases.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Welcome to LI:)

Serene
05-10-2005, 06:54 AM
Jazakum Allahu khayran,

Thank you everyone for welcome me into your group and making me feel home in no time..May ALlah bless you all.

I do wish that I could be of any help to any one and my humble knowledge would be increased by your contributions

I was wondering if you could help me on settling on a subject for my MA thesis in the translation of Qur'an. I mean you could help with your thoughts and insights

Your sister in Islam,

pilgrim soul

Uthman
05-10-2005, 09:30 PM

Firstly, please accept my belated welcome to the forum(s). :) May Allah make your stay pleasurable to all of us and InshaAllah you will enjoy it too. :)

For your question, bearing in mind that this is just an introduction thread, it would be more appropriate for you to create a thread in Basics of Islam or perhaps General Chat. You can post it in either and a moderator or admin will be sure to move it to the most appropriate section anyway. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.