/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Naqshabandiya Unveiled

babagrr
05-20-2006, 12:43 PM
http://www.java-man.com/Pages/MiscIslamic/Naqshabandi.html
Taken from Salim Morgan's site:

Verily all Praise is for Allaah, We praise Him, seek His aid and ask for His forgiveness.We seek refuge in Allaah from the evil of ourselves and the evil
of our actions.Whomsoever Allaah guides then there is none who can misguide him, and Whomsoever Allaah misguides then there is none who can guide him.
I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah alone, having no partners and I bear witness that Muhammad (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam)
is His slave and Messenger. May the peace and blessings of Allaah be on the final Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaaahu alaihi wasallam) his family, his companions
and all those who follow in their footsteps until the last day. To proceed:

This little booklet is a modest attempt to analyse and expose the teachings and practices of the Tariqat ul Naqshabandi in the light of the Glorious Qur’aan
and Sunnah, and is done purely in fulfilling our Obligation to Enjoin the Right and Forbid the Evil. Over the years many deviant movements have arisen
in the Muslim world bent on corrupting the teachings of Islaam and thereby mislead the Muslims. One of the most common and dangerous of the contemporary
movements is the group known as the Naqshabandi Tariqat.

Like all deviant groups, they claim that the Muslim masses are ignorant and are therefore in need of a Sheikh (leader) who is supposed to possess the secret
knowledge of the unseen. They also claim that all religious texts have an obvious outer meaning known to the masses and an hidden inner meaning known
only to the Sheikh, and that the masses are unable to contact Allaah on their own and hence are in need of a Intermidiary (Sheikh) who will get them close
to Allaah if given unquestionable and unconditional obedience.

The greatest danger of this group lies in the fact that they, while wearing the cloak of Islaam, are striving to destroy it from within, in a vain attempt
to extinguish the light of Islaam and divert the Muslims from the true religion.

Realizing the grave threat posed by this group, we have undertaken the task of exposing the falsity of this group, seeking only the pleasure of Allaah (
Subhaanahuwata’ala ) We hope that the fables, fallacies, and the extremely deviant nature of this group would be clearly exposed to those trapped in its
clutches and as a timely warning to those contemplating to join them.

The simple method we have adopted in exposing the groups deviant belief’s is to quote what Allaah (Subhaanahuwata'ala) Says in the Qur’aan and what his
truthful Messenger Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) has said in the authentic Ahadith and then to quote the groups beliefs or position vis-a-vis
the same issue, taken from their own publications printed by 'Arafat Publishing House' and where neccessary commented upon.

In all fairness to this group we have given the names of the books , along with the page number from where we have taken these quotes. Reference to the
Qur’aanic Aayaat and authentic Hadith too have been provided. Those sincerely interested in finding out the truth may refer to these books and the Qur’aan
and Hadith and verify for themselves its authenticity. Due to lack of space we are compelled to deal with only the very serious issues of the groups beliefs
and teachings which are directly in conflict with the pure Islaamic teachings as revealed in the Glorious Qur’aan and the authentic Sunnah. This booklet
is by no means a complete exposition of the entirety of this group’s deviant beliefs and teachings, which is beyond the scope of this article, all Qur’aanic
Aayaat quoted are translations of the meaning of the Qur’aan only, we pray that this little booklet serves to remove the confusion and ignorance that
the people are suffering from regarding this important issue and that it will save the sincere seekers of the truth from falling in to Shirk.

1) The Islaamic Belief : Allaah is the Only Truth

Allaah (subhaanahuwata'ala) says in the Qur’aan -
"That is because Allaah - He is the Truth and it is He who gives life to the dead" (Qur’aan, Chapter 22, Verse 6)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Aba Yazid Al Bistami is the Truth

On page 15 of the Book 'The Naqshabandi Way' it reads -
" Whoever recites Bismillaah and the verses Amana'r-Rasul untill the end, even a single time will attain a high rank and a great position.......he will
get what the Prophets and Saints could not get, and will arrive at the stage of Aba Yazid Al-Bistami, the Imam of the order who said: "I am the Truth (al-Haqq)".

The above statement 'I am the Truth' - is a clear example of Shirk (association) in the aspect of the Names and Attributes of Allaah, Since Al-Haqq in the
definite form, is one of Allaah's Unique attributes and is not shared by any created being or thing unless preceded by the prefix 'Abd meaning "Slave of"
or "Servant of". (In fact the Mystic al-Hallaaj was publicly executed as an apostate for daring to openly claim divinity in his infamous pronouncement
"Anal-Haqq - I am the Truth" ). '

2) The Islaamic Belief : None Shares With The Command of Allaah

Allaah (Subhaanahuwata'ala) says in the Qur’aan -
"Verily, His (Allaah's) Command, When He Intends a Thing, is only that he says to it, "Be ! And it is!" - (Qur’aan, Chapter 36, Verse 82).

Also in another place in the Qur’aan, Allaah Says -
“They have no Protector other than Him (Allaah); Nor does He Share His Command With any person Whatsoever" - (Qur’aan, Chapter 18, Verse 26)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh Shares with The Command of Allaah

On page 33 of the book 'Mercy Oceans" -Part 1, it reads
“The power of the wali is such that he only needs to say Kun ( be) and that will be.”

The above is another clear example of Shirk (association) in the aspect of the Lordship of Allaah, Since the Islaamic principle of the Lordship of Allaah
States that no created being can share in God's attributes and Infinite Qualities, and any attempt to give the divine attributes to creation is referred
to as Shirk (association), the antithesis of Tawheed (Singling out Allaah Alone for Worship)

3) The Islaamic Belief : None Could Attain The Rank of the Prophets or their Companions

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) has said in a well known Hadith that
"The Best of People are those living in my generation, and then those who will follow them, and then those who will follow the latter..." (Saheeh Bukhaaree,Vol
5,Hadith # 3, Arabic-English Translation)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Certain people could attain a Rank higher than the Prophets and their Companions

On page 1 of the Book 'The Naqshabandi Way' it reads
“ Our master the Sheikh says that a person who manages to act on these Principles (spiritual) in our times will achieve What earlier generations did not
achieve................he who attains an exalted stage and a great rank, such a rank which the Prophets themselves and the companions were unable to attain.”

On page 4 of the same Book it reads,
“ Especially those who hold to the Prophets Sunnah, will attain special stations that weren't opened to earlier people - Not even to the Prophets Companions.”

The deviant claim of attaining the Rank which the Prophet's could not is a major deception of the Naqshabandiya as any Muslim with even the basic knowledge
of Islaam will confirm, as regards the Companions (May Allaah be pleased with them all) The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) in a hadith narrated
by Anas bin Maalik (Radhiallaahu Anhu) said -

"After me, you will see others given preference to you, so be patient till you meet me." (Saheeh Bukhaaree,Vol 5, Hadith # 137, Arabic - English Trans)

He (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) also said in reference to his Companions ( May Allaah be pleased with them all)

"For by Him in Whose hand is my soul, If you were to spend the like of uhud or of the mountains in gold, You would not reach their actions." ( Saheeh Bukhaaree
)

4) The Islaamic Belief : Allaah is above the Heavens

“ Do you feel secure, that He (Allaah), who is above the Heavens, will not cause the Earth to sink with you " ( Qur’aan, Chapter 67, Verse 16 ).

And in a long Hadith found in Saheeh Muslim, it is narrated that the Companion Mu'awiyah ibn al-Hakam (Radhiallaahu Anhu) Slapped his servant girl who used
to tend his sheep, and as a result went to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) and asked what should be done as an atonement for having slapped her.The
Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: "Bring her to me" so Mu'awiyah brought her to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam), the Prophet (Sallallaahu
Alaihi Wasallam) then asked her “Where is Allaah?” and she replied “Above the Sky” then the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) asked her “Who am I?”
and she replied “You are Allaah's Messenger” so the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Free her, for verily she is a true believer.” (Saheeh
Muslim, Vol 1, Hadith # 1094 - Eng Trans)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Allaah is Everywhere

On page 13 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani in the last paragraph it reads “Allaah Almighty is everywhere but specially in the Baitullaah.”

The concept of Allaah being everywhere is not Islaamic as the above Qur’aanic Aayaah and the Authentic hadith confirm, Indeed if Allaah was everywhere then
there would have been no need for the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) to go up through the seven skies on the night of Mi'raaj to meet Allaah, he
would have been in the direct presence of Allaah on the earth in his very own house.

5) The Islaamic Belief : None has the knowledge of the Last day except Allaah.

"Verily the knowledge of the hour is with Allaah (alone)." (Qur’aan, Chapter 31, Verse 34)

And according to the well known Hadith, where Angel Jibreel (Alaihis Salaam) came in the guise of a man, we quote the part of the hadith that is relevant
to our matter, after asking about Islaam, Imaan and Ihsaan, Angel Jibreel (Alaihis Salaam) asks Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) “then tell
me about the Hour (Meaning the last day)”, the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied "The One Questioned about it knows no better
than the Questioner." (Saheeh Muslim, Vol 1, Hadith # 4, English Translation)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh Has the Knowledge of the Last day.

In the beginning of page 19 of the Book 'Mercy Oceans' part one it reads -

" These signs that have been given us indicate that the Last day is coming is nearly exactly now............we shall witness that great event within two
years.”

The above book (Mercy Oceans) was published in 1987 and it is almost nine years since its publication, but the Last day is still not witnessed, how could
it be when indeed Allaah (Subhaanahuwata'ala) has clearly stated in the Qur’aan

"Say None in the heavens and the earth knows the Unseen except Allaah." ( Qur’aan, Chapter 27, Verse 65)

6) The Islaamic Belief : Believers and Disbelievers are not equal.

"The likeness of the two parties (Disbelievers and Believers) is as the blind and the deaf and the seer and the hearer. Are they equal when compared
? Will you not then take heed?" ( Qur’aan, Chapter 11, Verse 24 )

The Naqshabandi Belief : Believers and Disbelievers are Equal

On page 12 of the Book 'The Naqshabandi Way' it reads,
" Allaah does not distinguish betweeen the non believer and the fasiq (wrong doer) or between a believer and a Muslim, In fact they are all equal to him,”

Further more on page 16 of the same Book it reads, "Allaah does not distinguish between a kafir or a hypocrite or between a Saint and a Prophet".

7) The Islaamic Belief : No Intermediary between Allaah and Man.

"And your Lord said : Invoke Me, I will respond to your Invocation." (Qur’aan, Chapter 40, Verse 60)

And, in another place,

"And When My Servants ask you (O Muhammad) concerning me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them in Knowledge), I respond to the Invocations of the
supplicant when he calls on me." (Qur’aan, Chapter 2, Verse 186)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh is Intermediary between Allaah and Man.

On page 23 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani it reads,
" If there wasn't Sheikh Nazim between us and Allaah Almighty, no one would be able to reach to Divine knowledge..........this is because Sheikh Nazim is
the Intermediary between us and these stations "

8) The Islaamic Belief : No Spokesman Between Allaah and Man on the Day of Judgement.

Adi bin Hatim (Radhiallaahu Anhu) reported that Allaah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,
"There is none of you but his Lord will certainly talk with him without any Spokesman between him and his Lord." ( Sunan Ibn I Maajah, Vol 1, Hadith # 185,
Arabic - Eng Trans ).

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh will be a Spokesman Between man and Allaah on the Day of Judgement.

On page 11 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani it reads
“When a person takes Bayyath from Sheikh, Sheikh will be with that person, even untill he reaches in front of Allaah Almighty will Sheikh be with him, When
Allaah Almighty questions this person Sheikh shall answer all questions instead of him.”

9) The Islaamic Belief : For anything to happen It is Only what Allaah alone wills

Once a companion of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) concluded his statement to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) with the phrase "It is
what Allaah wills and you will?" The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) Immedietly corrected him saying - "Are you making me an equal to Allaah?
Say: It is what Allaah alone wills." (Collected by Ahmad)

The Naqshabandi Belief : It is what Allaah and the Saint wills.

On page 23 of the Book Quthub us Sailan which is written by the local head of the group, it reads
“One morning in the newspapers, I read that the wakf board had taken over the Dewatagaha Mosque sacking the chief trustee at the time, chairman of the welfare
commitee and chief trustee, M.I.M.Shaukat came to my place a couple of days later to find out what he could do in that matter as chief trustee, I told
him that if it was the Will of Allaah and the Saint, well nothing could be done on his part.”

10) The Islaamic Belief : Allaah is in Charge of Creation.

"And Allaah is a Wakil (Disposer of affairs, guardian e.t.c) over all things" (Qur’aan, Chapter 11, Verse 12)

And, in another place, Allaah (Subhaanahuwata'ala) says:

"He (Allaah) arranges (every) affair from the heavens to the earth." (Qur’aan, Chapter 32, Verse 4)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh is in charge of Creation.

On page 15 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani it reads,
“Every thing that you know of is under the spiritual control of the Sultan ul Awliya, He is the one who is in charge of all mankind in this universe, he
is also in charge of all the world of Jinns and Angels.”

Again the above belief is one of Shirk (association) in the aspect of the Lordship of Allaah, as has been explained before.

11) The Islaamic Belief : None Can Change a Bad Situation except Allaah.

"And If Allaah touches you with harm, None can remove it but He..." (Qur’aan, Chapter 6, Verse 17)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh can change a Bad Situation.

On page 26 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani in the 2nd Paragraph it reads -
“If a bad situation is to come to a mureed of his, Sheikh has the power to change it”

12) The Islaamic Belief : None can make anyone enter Paradise or save from Hell, Except Allaah.

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said in an authentic Hadith -

"O People of Quraysh, Secure deliverance from Allaah (by doing good deeds) I can not help you at all against Allaah, O sons of Abdul-Muttalib, I can not
help you at all against Allaah; O (my uncle) Abbas ibn Abdul Muttalib, O (my Aunt) Safeeyah, I can not help you at all against Allaah; O Faatimah, daughter
of Muhammad, ask me whatever you like, but I have nothing which can help you against Allaah." - ( Saheeh Muslim, Vol 1, Hadith # 402, English Trans ).

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh can make one enter Paradise and save one from Hell.

On page 30 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani , in the 3rd paragraph it reads -
“Sheikh will not allow any of his Mureeds to enter Hell,................Sheikh Nazim shall make all his followers to enter into this Paradise.”

13) The Islaamic Belief : The Angel of Death will take the soul of the dying.

" Say the Angel of Death, who is set over you, will take your souls, then you shall be brought to your Lord." ( Qur’aan, Chapter 32, Verse 11 )

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh will take the soul of the dying.

On page 35 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani under the heading ‘No questioning in the grave ' it reads -
“As for anyone who is related to Sheikh Nazim as a mureed the Angel of Death Israel (Alai) will have nothing to do with him, the soul of this mureed at
the time of his death will be taken by Sheikh Nazim, he shall look at the mureed and immediately the soul of that mureed will leave his body, there is
nothing for either the Angel of death or for the Angels of the grave to do with the mureeds of Sheikh Nazim.”

14) The Islaamic Belief : No Hidden Knowledge in Islaam, Everything is given in the Qur’aan and Sunnah.

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said in an authentic Hadith -

"I have not left Anything which Allaah ordered you with, except that I have ordered you with it, nor Anything that Allaah forbade you, except that I forbade
you from it." ( Saheeh - Al Baihaqee 7 :76, Arabic )

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh has hidden Knowledge.

In spite of the above clear hadith, the deviant Naqshabandi claim that there is ' 'Secret Knowledge' with the Sheikh, for example on page 60-61 of the Book
Haqiqat ul Haqqani in the 3rd paragraph it reads -
“Vast amounts of hidden knowledge have been communicated to his Mureeds by Sheikh Nazim in this manner, Questions by these mureeds regarding day to day
life, or questions relating to religion and also many other subjects have been answered by Sheikh Nazim, when this type of communication has been granted
to a mureed, he no longer needs to resort to books in order to further his knowledge.”

15) The Islaamic Belief : When Allaah Loves a Person......

The Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said as Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radhiallaahu Anhu) that:

"...Allaah said... the most beloved things with which my slave comes nearer to Me, is with what I have enjoined upon him, and my slave keeps on coming closer
to Me through performing Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which
he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips..." (Saheeh Bukhaaree, Vol 8, Hadith 509, Arabic - English Trans)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Directly contradicts the above hadith.

On page 62 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani, in the last paragraph it reads -
“Certain of the mureeds of Sheikh Nazim experience that Sheikh appears within them, when this happens, they are no longer conscious of themselves as themselves,
they lose their Identity and are conscious of themselves as their Sheikh, They see through Sheikh's eyes when they look, they hear through Sheikh's ears
when they hear, and they speak Sheikh's words when they speak...”'

The Naqshbandi Belief : Sheikh can be in any place at the same time.

On page 33 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani it reads,
“Sheikh Nazim can also be present in his shape and body in several places at the same time .”
Also on page 65 of the same Book it reads in the 2nd paragraph,
“Sometimes, mureeds have been transported to other countries and places .....some are known to have visited Mecca, Medina, London and Baghdad in moments
by the power and the grace of Sheikh Nazim.

16) The Islaamic Position : On the aforegoing Naqshabandi Position

In a Hadith the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said -

" There are three types of Jinn, One type flies through the air..." (Transmitted by Al-Hakam, At-Tabarani and Al-Baihaqi - Arabic)

The Naqshabandi Belief : Sheikh has Two Faces.

On page 21 of the Book Haqiqat ul Haqqani in the first paragraph describing Sheikh Nazim, it reads -
' He (Sheikh) now has a face towards the creatures and a face towards Allaah Almighty, therefore he is with Allaah Almighty all the time!'

The Islaamic Position On the Above.

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) Rightly said as reported by the companion Abu Huraira (Radhiallaahu Anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger
(Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said -

" The worst amongst the people is the double faced one..." ( Saheeh Muslim, Vol 4, Hadith # 6300 - English Translation )

Also, the Companion Ammar (Radhiallaahu Anhu) Reported the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) as saying:

"He who is two Faced in this world, will have two tongues, of fire on the Day of Resurrection." (Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol 3, Hadith # 4855 - English Translation).

Conclusion

From the preceding, concise presentation of the Naqshabandi groups deviant beliefs, Inshaa'Allaah there should not remain even the slightest inkling of
a doubt in the mind of the sincere reader about the groups deviant nature and falsehood, It is only the ignorant, grossly biased and dishonest sympathisers
of the group who will still maintain the view that the groups teachings and beliefs are in accordance with the Qur’aan and Sunnah, since it has been clearly
and decisively proven to be just the exact opposite,.

In the aforegoing article, the reader would have noticed that every thing of the pure Islaamic Belief mentioned has been contradicted by this deviant group.
In fact the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) had warned us about the appearence of such deviant groups, when he said in an authentic narration
reported by Abu Amir al-Hawdani (Radhiallaahu Anhu),

" Indeed those who were before you, from the people of the Book (Jews & Christians), Split into seventy two sects, and this religion will split into seventy
three, seventy two will go in to the Hell fire, and one of them will go to Paradise, and it is the Jama'ah " ( Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol 3, Hadith # 4580,
English Translation )

Then there is no doubt that each of these groups claims for itself that it is the saved group, and that it is correct and that it alone follows the Messenger
(Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam), but the way of truth is a single way and it is the one which leads to salvation, and any other way is one of the ways of
misguidance which leads to destruction as has been clearly explained by the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) in another hadith reported by the Companion
Abdullaah ibn Masood (Radhiallaahu Anhu) who said,

" Allaah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) drew a line with his hand and said, 'This is the Straight path of Allaah' he then drew lines to its right
and to its left and said, 'These are the other paths, Which represent misguidance and that at the head of each path sat a devil inviting people to it (path),
He then recited "And Verily, This is My Straight Path, So Follow It, And Follow Not (other) Paths, For They Will Seperate You Away From His Path - Qur’aan,
Chapter 6, Verse 153, ( Collected in Mishkaat ul Maasabih, Vol 1, Hadith # 166, Arabic English Translation and reported by Ahmad, Nasaai & Daarimi )

So the path of truth is to stick to the Book of Allaah and to the Sunnah of His Messenger (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) as occurs in the following Hadith,
The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,
" I Have left you with two things, as long as you hold to them, you will never go astray, they are the Book of Allaah and My Sunnah " (Collected by Imaam
Maalik (Rahimahullah) in his Muwatta, The Book of Decree, 46/ Hadith # 3, Page 434, English Translation )

So the Criterion to Judge the claim of any group or Individual who claims to be on the Right path, is to see how close its beliefs and teachings are in
accordance with the Qur’aan and Sunnah.
The external deceptive claim of the Naqshabandi group, under the guise of Islaam should not be a means of confusion to any body as to the Reality of its
deviant nature, History is a witness to the well known slogan ' If you can not beat them, then join them '- This is exactly what the group is doing, its
aim is to destroy Islaam from within, wearing the cloak of Islaam. A serious effort should be made to enlighten those of the groups followers who may be
genuinely seeking the light of pure Islaam, but as a result of the groups brainwashing have fallen in to its clutches, because whatever has been said in
this booklet is not to be taken lightly, since this is a matter that could take a person completely outside of Islaam in to Kufr (Disbelief), this is not
mere opinion of laymen but the verdict of the Ulemaa of Islaam who have pronounced that anyone holding such Wierd beliefs which are contradicting the very
fundamentals of Islaamic Belief and continue to persist in such beliefs even after the evidence has been clearly shown to them, risk been falling outside
the fold of Islaam . It should be kept in mind that the above statements are being made for conveying knowledge and not to make declaration of Kufr ( Disbelief)
on any people. It is compulsory on the Ulemaa to make an effort to inform the public through all means available about the groups deviant nature. Articles
exposing the group should be written and distributed, many muslims have passively sat by for a longtime, believing that the group would soon fizzle out
and disappear, instead its cancerous growth has continued unabated and unchecked.

As for those who in spite of what they have read, continue to have misgivings about exposing the group due to their desire to maintain an image of unity
with respect to Islaam, then let them reflect on the following incident, "When some people mentioned to Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (Rahimahullaah) that they
felt uneasy about criticizing people (who had deviated in their beliefs) He replied ' If I were to remain silent, How then would the masses know truth
from falsehood' " (Reported by Imaam Ibn Taymeeyah in Majmoo'ah ar-Rasaail Wa al-Masaail, Vol 4, Page 10, Arabic ). According to the unanimous agreement
of muslim scholars, those who introduce deviant writings and religious rites, contrary to the Qur’aan and Sunnah have to be exposed and the muslim nation
warned against them, in fact When Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (Rahimahullaah) was asked if one who fasted, prayed and secluded himself in the Masjid was dearer
to him than one who spoke out against people involved in deviations, he replied When one fasts, prays and secludes oneself, he does so for himself alone,
But if he speaks out against deviations, he does so for muslims in general which is more noble, With this we end this article, after having read this article
if you believe it is your duty and responsibility to Allaah, to warn your brothers and sisters then please do not be a silent spectator, spread the truth
to the best of your ability, perchance you may save a soul or two from the deviant clutches of the group.

We ask Allaah, to give all of us the Towfeek to recognize the truth, to understand it, to implement it and to call to it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.