/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!!!!!!!

Ghazi
05-20-2006, 01:25 PM
:sl:

Hey guys I'm flying out to medinah university soon to do an entrance exam but the thing is I when I was applying I didn't even know they had one, I just found out like a week ago, so I need a bit of help, I've been told the test will consist of maths(I don't know why) Geography and Knowladge of the deen, so I'd be helpful it if you could list me a need to know on these three topics inshallah If I get accepted cause of your help it'll benifit you on judgmentday jazzakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
05-21-2006, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Hey guys I'm flying out to medinah university soon to do an entrance exam but the thing is I when I was applying I didn't even know they had one, I just found out like a week ago, so I need a bit of help, I've been told the test will consist of maths(I don't know why) Geography and Knowladge of the deen, so I'd be helpful it if you could list me a need to know on these three topics inshallah If I get accepted cause of your help it'll benifit you on judgmentday jazzakallah.
I can help you with physical geography (plate tectonics, geology, etc.). What do you need to know?
:w:

seeker_of_ilm
05-21-2006, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Have they told you any of the specifications for the exams? Like topics that will come up?

May Allah make it easy for you

seeker_of_ilm
05-21-2006, 12:50 PM

Also what specific course are you looking to study there?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
05-21-2006, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

Have they told you any of the specifications for the exams? Like topics that will come up?

May Allah make it easy for you

That's the annoying bit I didn't even know about it till recently, to top it all of I got A Levels to revise for, this is what I'm gonna do just walk in there and do my best and leave it to allah, anyways If I was destined to go then I will if not Allah never prescribed it for me.

seeker_of_ilm
05-21-2006, 02:06 PM

What A levels are you doing? And what course you wanna do over there?

Ghazi
05-21-2006, 02:12 PM

Hadith studies and Tafsir inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!