/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Business Opportunity

dishdash
05-21-2006, 01:22 PM
I am looking for young Moslem men, fluent in English, Turkish and/or Arabic, unmarried, keen on extended periods of travel in the Middle East for a business venture that will insh'Allah be financially rewarding as well as Islamically rewarding.

PM me if you are interested.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dishdash
05-22-2006, 09:32 AM
<bump>

:)

syilla
05-22-2006, 09:34 AM
only one business opportunity...

*sigh...

north_malaysian
05-22-2006, 09:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dishdash
I am looking for young Moslem men, fluent in English, Turkish and/or Arabic, unmarried, keen on extended periods of travel in the Middle East for a business venture that will insh'Allah be financially rewarding as well as Islamically rewarding.

PM me if you are interested.
I am a young Muslim man, fluent in English (am I?), not very fluent at all Turkish (I only know Merhaba, gule gule, seni seviyorum), fluent in Arabic (again, am I?), unmarried, want to visit the middle east and have a law degree.

Am I qualified?;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
05-22-2006, 09:50 AM
i guess u've to pm him...

good luck to u...

Isaac
05-22-2006, 06:27 PM
fill us in brother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.