/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thats it me had enough!

x Maz x
05-21-2006, 02:14 PM
AsalaamuAlaykum
Hope this reaches u in the best of Iman and health...

Whenever asked about users [two in particular] why they got banned...what happend? we got aired...gwan if you aint gonna tell us and close every thread questioning about it then fair enough let it be...But i'v had enough, this forum is dud without them MashAllah i love them two users << take a guess who made it livoo...they were an inspiration if you cant reveal the reason to their ban then ATLEAST state when they are making their return...SubhanAllah i just read Abd' Majid whether it was only a temporary ban aint gonna come back :'(...Breda if you reading this no that ya can join ova forums InshAllah and keep in this endless struggle...you live to die...and most of all keep smiling...But please to end all the specualtion can you please tell us all on this thread and DONT close it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee WHEN they are coming back << notice: i said when not why!...
It has arosen on alot of threads and this issue needs to be addressed, i dont see a point in Pmin you as sooo many users wish to know this so how about someone please kindly inform ALL users when this bann is lifted...
Please for the sake of ma sanity :'( :'(
Aalimah Ukhty if you readin this just 2 let ya know, i gots ya back yeh Big up and keep it real, Love ya for the sake of Allah, Ya made ma days on this forum and as ya say 'RESPECT!' ...Peace and blessings be upon you both and make sure you keep in this struggle, inner struggle :wilted_ro :sorry:
tc of yourselves in whatever you do, your a inspiration to this forum MashALlah, i dont know what you are guilty of to get banned from the forum but another attribut should have is FORGIVNESS and mercy

Jareer bin 'Abdullah related that the Prophet [Pbuh] said: Those in whose hearts is no mercy for others will not attain the mercy of Allah [Related by Al-Bukhari and Muslim] << the source for Aalmiah lol Nuf lvn' sis xx

Uqbah bin 'Amir reported that the Prophet [Pbuh] said:
Should I inform you about the best characteristics of the dwellers of this world and of the Hereafter? They are keeping the relationship with one who cuts it off with you, giving to one who deprives you and pardoning one who oppresses [or wrongs] you. [Related by al-Bayhaqi]

I dont know who was in the wrong of this ban or whether it was due to 'free posting' but we are ALL sinners in this Dunya and i am sure if the brother and sisters were in the wrong Allah forgive them they have acknowledged this and InshAllah they have repented, I and the majority of the forum users see them as fun loving, kind breda and sister May Allah [SWT] reward you for all your contributions, you made this forum the way it is *thumbs up to you*...

JazakAllah both of you Love ya for the sake of Allah

Ur Sister in Islam Mariya x

MODS DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN AND APPRECIATE IT IF U DIN BAN ME JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muzna
05-21-2006, 02:22 PM
i thought abd majid's account was disabled on his request

Far7an
05-21-2006, 02:28 PM
:sl:

They were not banned for freeposting or any other minor offence, I don't know what they've told you or what others have said, but most likely it's not true. They are both temporarily banned for reasons we are not obliged to specify but they have been made aware of.

Jareer bin 'Abdullah related that the Prophet [Pbuh] said: Those in whose hearts is no mercy for others will not attain the mercy of Allah [Related by Al-Bukhari and Muslim] << the source for Aalmiah lol Nuf lvn' sis xx

Uqbah bin 'Amir reported that the Prophet [Pbuh] said:
Should I inform you about the best characteristics of the dwellers of this world and of the Hereafter? They are keeping the relationship with one who cuts it off with you, giving to one who deprives you and pardoning one who oppresses [or wrongs] you. [Related by al-Bayhaqi]
I don't want to make this a sort of battle whereby I reply with a hadith or ayah, but I'll like to bring the following to your attention:

'Abdullah ibn 'Utba ibn Mas'ud reported that he heard 'Umar ibn al-Khattab say, "Some people were dealt with by the revelation in the time of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. The revelation has ceased. Now we deal with you according to what is clear to us from your actions. If anyone shows us good, we trust him and honour him. We know nothing of his inward. Allah will call him to reckoning in respect of his inward. If anyone shows us evil, we do not trust him and do not believe him, even if he says that his inward is good."
[al-Bukhari]

chacha_jalebi
05-21-2006, 02:43 PM
salaam

but i think it would be heavy if the mods atleast gave a reason & it would stop people asking, mashallah @ both of them!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*noor
05-21-2006, 02:48 PM
i know that a lot of people here are curious as to why some specific users had their accounts disabled. i think its none of our business, privacy is amaanah.

Abdullah4ever
05-21-2006, 02:53 PM

Yes i agree with sister Nurofislam, what if u had done somethin rong and u would've liked the public to now ?

Helena
05-21-2006, 02:55 PM

i was very suprised wen both got banned.......i dnt wana know wot the reasons is.....but they cud've at least got a warnings ....then later if the acts occured again....shud be banned......

shud've warned them first moderators? everybody deserves a nxt chance inshalah.....

will they return?

:w:

Tania
05-21-2006, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
i know that a lot of people here are curious as to why some specific users had their accounts disabled. i think its none of our business, privacy is amaanah.
I think would be beneficial for everyone:) if the mods could write "dissabled upto and follow the date" instead of account dissabled. In this way we will know the users will be back beginning with that day.

*noor
05-21-2006, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
I think would be beneficial for everyone:) if the mods could write "dissabled upto and follow the date" instead of account dissabled. In this way we will know the users will be back beginning with that day. -[

if that would ease some peoples minds, then why not, just without giving the reason why they got banned.

Tania
05-21-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
if that would ease some peoples minds, then why not, just without giving the reason why they got banned.
.. but we didn't establish they need to protect the user privacy. :(. Revealing why they got banned could remain confidential or you don't want to.

*noor
05-21-2006, 03:10 PM
it should remain private, otherwise, it can be considered backbiting, even if its true, we should hide the sins of our brothers/sisters..........we all make mistakes and they shouldn't be made for the public to know.

Muhammad
05-21-2006, 03:16 PM

I believe both Abd'Majid and Aalimah were banned for one month, and therefore will be able to return on the 19th June 2006.

As has been mentioned, their mistakes will not be publicised in order to protect their privacy Insha'Allaah, and remember that it is not a 'right' of members to know this information about others.

Rest assured that this decision is justified and appropriate Insha'Allaah, and once the two come back, you can ask them directly Insha'Allaah.

This thread will be closed shortly since there is not much left to discuss.

azim
05-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Asalaamu alaykum.

I know some peeps have requested their account to be disabled during exam season - too much time on LI and not enough time with the books.

Kittygyal
05-21-2006, 04:03 PM
salam.
well am sure they will come back but am keeping in touch with sis Aalimah and to be honest she has told me but at the end of the day i don't want to spill the beans so when they come back just ask her...
whereas if anyone wants to say anything to her you can p'm me and i will tell her (if thats allowed by the mods)
w.salam

aamirsaab
05-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Are people actually losing sleep over the dual-banning? It's not like the banned members have gone to jail or have been sentenced to death by lethal injection. Some people need to get a grip; a banning is not the end of the world.

Kittygyal
05-21-2006, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Are people actually losing sleep over the dual-banning? It's not like the banned members have gone to jail or have been sentenced to death by lethal injection. Some people need to get a grip; a banning is not the end of the world.

salam.
exactly just get over it people if it's ''PRIVATE'' then leave it :uhwhat
this thread should be closed now
w.salam

Hussein radi
05-21-2006, 04:36 PM
can muslim members be banned forever? or is it none muslims can?

Abdullah4ever
05-21-2006, 04:38 PM

Hussien everyone is equal so i think that everyone is treated same ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!