/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Smile :)

05-21-2006, 06:37 PM
I read in my Islamiat course book that if we give charity to people for the sake of Allah, Allah rewards us with ten times the worth of our charity.

I also read that the best intention for doing something is the intention of doing it for Allah.

And a friend of mine once told me, "Smile, it's charity."

I was thinking about all the three things today and then it occured to me. If I give someone 10 dollars for the sake of Allah, I'll get a 100. If I give someone a shirt for the sake of Allah, I'll get 10 shirts. If I give someone a sandwich for the sake of Allah, I'll get ten. SO if I give someone a heart-felt smile for the sake of Allah, I'll get TEN, that's a one and a zero, TEN heart-felt smiles from Allah.

Doesn't that just make you want to smile? I know it does make ME want to smile.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) So here's TEN heart-felt, really REALLY heart-felt smiles from me to every single one of you! And here's a cool one too! ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-21-2006, 06:40 PM
salam.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) sis LOLz ta for this anyway i wana say you should always have the right intention don't just do it to impress others cause you can give money or owt! when you give charity this should always be left to you and god only and also helping old,dislable people just say people who have disabillity you get rewarded alo.
from today we should all smile even if someone is giving you them gory look (only if you can resist it :p)
w.salam

romina
05-21-2006, 06:41 PM
And I smile too
maybe with this thing we can count our ..................
ha ha

fatima_01
05-22-2006, 06:21 PM
btw guys i was woderin do u get sawaab for givin money to english charities its alot more better if u give to islamic ones of course but wat if the red cross or wateva comes to ur door

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-22-2006, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01
btw guys i was woderin do u get sawaab for givin money to english charities its alot more better if u give to islamic ones of course but wat if the red cross or wateva comes to ur door

salam.
am sure no harm will be done give charity to people whom need no matter IF they are black,pink,purple,white just provide them with it still you get rewarded :)
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.