/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Summer 2k6

Barzakh
05-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Salam, I was wondering if any you know of any summer trips classes of any sort that might be going on for brothers that one can participate in. I know about the Rihla with Shiekh Hamza Yusuf (registration is done) and the Umrah trip with Ustad Suhaib Webb (also closed). Unfortunately the 2 i would have loved to have gone to are closed now but i am looking for anything good that might be happening this summer Inshallah so do share.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-22-2006, 08:59 PM
:sl:

Can i get the website if there is one that offered the Umrah with Suhaib Webb?

:w:

Barzakh
05-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Yup
its www.umrahtrip.com

H4RUN
05-22-2006, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Barzakh
Salam, I was wondering if any you know of any summer trips classes of any sort that might be going on for brothers that one can participate in. I know about the Rihla with Shiekh Hamza Yusuf (registration is done) and the Umrah trip with Ustad Suhaib Webb (also closed). Unfortunately the 2 i would have loved to have gone to are closed now but i am looking for anything good that might be happening this summer Inshallah so do share.
does this umrah include the folllowing scholars?: shaykh Habib Al Jifri, shaykh Habib Umar? and ustad Sidi Yahya Rhodus? i heard about this, the 3 of them came 2 my local mosque, i belive Habib Al Jifi and Habib Umar are the decendants of the messenger of Allah, Muhammed PBUH..
if it is the same one i also believe that they were going to enter the place where the beloved rasul's grave is...roza e mubarak...Allahualim

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Barzakh
05-22-2006, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
does this umrah include the folllowing scholars?: shaykh Habib Al Jifri, shaykh Habib Umar? and ustad Sidi Yahya Rhodus? i heard about this, the 3 of them came 2 my local mosque, i belive Habib Al Jifi and Habib Umar are the decendants of the messenger of Allah, Muhammed PBUH..
if it is the same one i also believe that they were going to enter the place where the beloved rasul's grave is...roza e mubarak...Allahualim
I honestly dont know akhee i was actually too late to jump on this myself but Iam sure you can find any info on this from umrahtrip.com(Suhaib Webb) or from zaytuna.org (Shiekh Hamza).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.