/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All of you please read it

Farhan1
05-23-2006, 07:34 AM
Dear Brothers/Sisters,
I am just a new bee in this forum i also got some problem i posted it Mashallah many peoples viewed it and many answered my problem May ALLAH bless them and grant them paradise.
I want to tell you few things to you as a brother i noticed most of them are teenager who think they are facing a big problem in their life with their parents my dear sisters/brothers you are just in your teen there is lot in life to live but some are tellling they want to commit suicide it is not the solution for your problems and also ALLAH will not accept it those who do it ALLAh forbids paradise to them which you are going to live eternal here after when you face problems think how to solve it and overcome it and ask dua to ALLAH inshallah you can overcome your problems always in your life be patient and face the problems darely without fear victory in your side.
Next is i want to address another issue many who fear ALLAH and want to be in straight path here i noticed they say they lost interest in their living it is not like that the one you face is a depression nothing else ALLAH created this earth to live not to die death will come to a person it is sure we all have to return one day to ALLAH so dont force yourself live your life whereever you are with peace if something goes around you intolerable you dont mind about it ALLAH will not ask to you about it ALLAH will ask only what you did it for your soul not the surrondings so live your life with a smile always AS our beloved Prophet (PBUH) lived always with a smile on his face.
This is my sincere advice to you all brothers and sisters. Be courageous live your life dont even think of negatives be cheerful when you face problems there is a solution for every problems and remember ALLAH always.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Taban
05-23-2006, 07:37 AM
Salam brother.

What great adbice mashallah. May allah bless you! Inshallah you will post more of your great words. Mashallah.

Helena
05-23-2006, 08:38 AM
:sl:

mashalah good advice.. inshalah will wait for more threads!

absolutely rite Allah(swt) has solutions to everything...ppl jus need to turn to allah(swt)!

We only live once, y cant ppl jus simply except it and live happily according to islam, and we all know every soul shall taste death, being depressed and miserable not a key to ur matter it certainly creates more problem, stay away from the stayan...as his the key to all problem...

Islam is the guide
islam is theprotector
without islam am nothing

:w:

Mawaddah
05-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Great Words Masha'allah :)
Yes it's true that plenty teens get very worked up over issues happening in their lives.......and tend to take drastic measures in order to get thru these so called 'problems'

Nice words though Masha'allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
05-24-2006, 01:24 PM
MashaAllah. Allah's blessing is with those who think good for others. May Allah grant you with more wisdom, so you may continue guiding others. Ameen.

amirah_87
05-24-2006, 01:35 PM
yeah,wotever they said

Nafiisah
05-24-2006, 05:25 PM
MaashaaAllah good reminder
A mo'min(believer) always trusts Allah whatever be his or her situation This is a fundamantal islamic principal

Kittygyal
05-24-2006, 05:35 PM
salam.
woow cool post people ta bro, so anyon who is facing stress i sugess you read this!
w.salam

anonymous
05-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Thats tru bro jazakallah

Hijaabi22
05-24-2006, 07:09 PM
Nyc 1 Bruv U Talkin Senseeee

Rabi'ya
05-24-2006, 08:47 PM

mashAllah some good advice there bro...

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Taban
05-26-2006, 09:49 AM

I think more people should follow in his footsteps because if someone who gives advice at such a high level will surely understand the meaning between right and wrong.

muslimah_here
05-27-2006, 09:51 AM
UR right we shouldnt loose hope n have faith in ALLAH but i remember wen i was a teenager I felt empty most of the time now I realise it was because i wasnt giving remembrance of ALLAh as much importance as I should have, the more we remember ALLAh the more we become patient INSHALLAH.

MAY ALLAH make our tests in this life easier for us to cope with and may ALLAH make us pious muslims, Ameen!!

ALLAHAFIZ.

Pk_#2
05-27-2006, 10:00 AM
AsalamuAlaykum :) mashaAllah

jazaks for gud advice bro

WalaykumSalaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.