/* */

PDA

View Full Version : anyone do/done arabic at manchester university?

IceQueen~
05-23-2006, 01:00 PM
:sl: I'm thinking about arabic at university-has anyone done or is doing arabic at manchester university? what is it like?
Jazakallah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IceQueen~
06-23-2006, 01:57 PM
so come on-anybody? no ones replied...boo hoo!

habiibti
06-23-2006, 02:32 PM
:sl:

i took some arabic in high school,does that count?
and wat i found out was one word can have many different meanings which gets little confusing sometimes.

:sl:

IceQueen~
06-23-2006, 02:34 PM
thanx for replying sis- i did it in high school too, but i wanted to know what it's like to do at degree level insha allah
J/K anyway sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
06-23-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm doing it now...Moved onto the intermediate course....:)

But at GCSE level though, not at uni

learningislam
06-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahe wa barakatuhu........everyone

well....i did in school.......but still i am not good at it.....(i mean speaking wise).I have an arabic friend , who is trying to teach me .....i hope i will learn soon......coz i love to understand....and speak arabic.

IceQueen~
06-26-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I'm doing it now...Moved onto the intermediate course....:)

But at GCSE level though, not at uni
is 'intermediate' level at uni equal to GCSE level? cos i know they start from complete beginners at uni..:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.