/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iraq War Veteran Speaks Out Against War!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-23-2006, 09:21 PM
I don't know what to say, you?

Click here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kidman
05-23-2006, 10:19 PM
You have to be fu***n kidding me!!! I knew the **** there was bad, but this is crazy, i'm only on 8 mins and cryin... damnnnnnnnnn,

good post, i wouldn't have even thought... wooow, passin this website around... show the world!

Kavon

Looking4Peace
05-23-2006, 10:23 PM
i know several people from the organization Iraq Veterans against the war, not him in particular, this is nothing new to my ears

Looking4Peace
05-23-2006, 10:26 PM
He's not that strong though , i know guys who refused to engage in violence and were discharged cause they did not take (evil) orders

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Well at least he knows what he done was wrong.

Looking4Peace
05-23-2006, 10:30 PM
yea but i personally know one the major directors involved in ivaw, i want to know who this dummy is, and i will find out[MAD][/MAD]

Kidman
05-23-2006, 10:36 PM
I just haven't heard the stories before... wooow

Looking4Peace
05-23-2006, 10:39 PM
I have but from my general understanding the guys who join these groups are not usually the mass murderers, in general they were the people who protested from the day they got there instead of going along like brainless puppets, this story is confusing me.

searchingsoul
05-24-2006, 02:13 AM
I think it's great that we live in a country where our own veterans can oppose the wars they fight in.

mujahedeen2087
05-24-2006, 03:43 AM
that is sick! killing muslims while they are doing salat. that is mother F****ing Bull S****.

Looking4Peace
05-24-2006, 04:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
that is sick! killing muslims while they are doing salat. that is mother F****ing Bull S****.
yea he really is i cant get this mofo off my mind because i am close with other members of IVAW, who are not killers who out and out said im not taking these orders, im still trying to find out who he is cause boy is he a bad represenstation of this whole anti war movement:grumbling

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-24-2006, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
I think it's great that we live in a country where our own veterans can oppose the wars they fight in.
more like the handfull who actually stand up for what is actually right.

searchingsoul
05-24-2006, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
more like the handfull who actually stand up for what is actually right.
All veterans are able to stand up for what they think is right. The fact that they are able to do so is what I find pretty spectacular!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-24-2006, 01:55 PM
I don't know exactly how many veterans stand up for what is right but I feel if there was many maybe it would make a diffrence and soo many inncoent lives wouldnt be lost. I think there is a diffrence between what some thinks is right and what actually is right.

searchingsoul
05-24-2006, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
I think there is a diffrence between what some thinks is right and what actually is right.
Of course this is subjective to the individual.

Muezzin
05-24-2006, 01:59 PM
I know people feel strongly about this subject, but do try and avoid swearing in your posts. Think of the kids.

x Maz x
05-24-2006, 02:18 PM
:grumbling :grumbling :heated: :offended: :offended: Ya Allah!!..Wha can i say ...this sounds like the Nazi regime, friggn' Americans Allah grant us victory over these infedels...they ARE the terrorists...wiping out nations friggn' call us the terrorists?! Ya Allah! :'(:'(:'(:'( and the slaughtering in the masjids!...Ya Allah give the martyrs the highest rank in Jannah and Allah ease the sufferings of the Iraqis now :( x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.