/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is Allah merciful to?

iLL_LeaT
05-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Allah is the all loving merciful god, yet only good the Muslim who correctly interprets the Quern can avoid Hell Fire.

People almost never completely comprehend things correctly due to the different life experiences and bias opinions

I know all of you are going to hate me for what I have to say, but… What if Muhammad’s life experiences and bias opinions caused him to misinterpreted Allah?

Or even more profound, what if Allah lied to Muhammad to get humanity moving in the right direction? Using our fear of damnation to find peace and love in the world.

The Quern states numerous times that Allah is merciful. However, only the most dedicated people are worthy. I find it hard to believe that Allah creates countless lives everyday, and yet very few will escape Hell Fire. If Allah is merciful and loving, does he really send 99.9% of all people to burn? Does Allah see a man who strives to do bad things, such as murder and rape, the same as a man who tries to better himself but has never heard of Allah?

Do I love humanity more then Allah? To even say such a thing is a ridicules notion. Perhaps Allah loves people more then what we think. Perhaps our love for Allah should be through our harts, not though fear of Hell Fire.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Looking4Peace
05-23-2006, 11:07 PM
who said 99% will burn :?

Sabi
05-23-2006, 11:16 PM
:sl: and welcome!

format_quote Originally Posted by iLL_LeaT
...our love for Allah should be through our hearts, not though fear of Hell Fire.
I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment. Are you Slavonic by any chance?

I don't agree however that 99.9% of everyone around is bad... well... unless you are from Moscow (No no just kidding really, really I am, :giggling: I'm sorry I'm sorry. Spakoi, spakoi izvenitie pazhalusta). :thumbs_up

:coolbro:

Looking4Peace
05-23-2006, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabi

I don't agree however that 99.9% of everyone around is bad... well... unless you are from Moscow (No no just kidding really, really I am, :giggling: I'm sorry I'm sorry. Spakoi, spakoi izvenitie pazhalusta). :thumbs_up

grrrrrr:heated:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iLL_LeaT
05-23-2006, 11:32 PM
People almost never completely comprehend things correctly
I don't agree however that 99.9% of everyone around is bad
I don't think 99.9% of everyone is bad. I think there are a lot of good people who are not Muslim. And I don’t think Allah would hold someone not knowing something against them.

Sabi
05-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Now you are sounding like a Sabi. :)

By the way

I am sorry for misunderstanding your intention. Since thare are 1.6 billion muslims in the world I was trying to work out where the 99.9% figure you mentioned was coming from. I guess you just meant a lot of people right? Well I certainly hope that more than just the capital "M" Muslims will be saved otherwise I am in trouble.:rollseyes

:w:
:brother:

Looking4Peace
05-24-2006, 12:03 AM
hey sabi, cant pm you back yet, im too new[BANANA][/BANANA], but its ok to joke

well anyway what is a Sabian?

Sabi
05-24-2006, 12:24 AM
You've only got 21 more posts to go. You can reab abut Sabians here http://www.islamicboard.com/depth-is...-sabian-4.html feel free to ask any questions.

Ruenz
05-24-2006, 12:42 AM
Great

iLL_LeaT
05-24-2006, 12:56 AM
I am sorry for misunderstanding your intention.
You don’t need to be sorry in the slightest. In fact, I should thank you for supporting one of point. Moreover, I should thank all of you. I expected everyone to be completely offended to my thoughts. So, thank you

syilla
05-24-2006, 01:05 AM
if 99.9% is that mean... only 1 will go to heaven???:rollseyes

hehehe...;D

i dun think so :rollseyes :heated:

Sabi
05-24-2006, 02:00 AM
Brother/Sister iLL_Leat,

why don't you introduce yourself here http://www.islamicboard.com/introduce-yourself/
Don't be shy to say if you are a Sabi:rollseyes . MashaAllah they are very very nice people here indeed, even if their humour is a bit wierd at times (no more than mine though:giggling: ). They have made me feel very welcome, and I think I will be quite happy here. :) Maybe you can be too. So don't worry, just say your namaz and be happy.
:w:

Woodrow
05-24-2006, 02:09 AM

"Spakoi, spakoi izvenitie pazhalusta" pa russkoi yazak?

Sabi
05-24-2006, 02:18 AM
No, konieshna, Vy gavaritie pa Ruskie? Ya zabil mnoga no yesh u mnie chut chut. I ya tozha gavariu po polsku, vot maya grammatika yest ochien plokha. Izvenitie.

Woodrow
05-24-2006, 02:22 AM
Allah is the all loving merciful god, yet only good the Muslim who correctly interprets the Quern can avoid Hell Fire.

Allah is all mercifall, in his judgement he will not judge in accordance to human concepts of judgement. Each person will be rewarded/punished in accordance with his/he own actions. No Human can determine who will or who will not avoid hell

People almost never completely comprehend things correctly due to the different life experiences and bias opinions

true, that is why each judgement is individual

I know all of you are going to hate me for what I have to say, but… What if Muhammad’s life experiences and bias opinions caused him to misinterpreted Allah?

Moot point. All evidence supports the validity of the Qur'an

Or even more profound, what if Allah lied to Muhammad to get humanity moving in the right direction? Using our fear of damnation to find peace and love in the world.

Doubtfull, but so what if he did. The world is his to do with as he wills.

The Quern states numerous times that Allah is merciful. However, only the most dedicated people are worthy. I find it hard to believe that Allah creates countless lives everyday, and yet very few will escape Hell Fire. If Allah is merciful and loving, does he really send 99.9% of all people to burn? Does Allah see a man who strives to do bad things, such as murder and rape, the same as a man who tries to better himself but has never heard of Allah?

We have no way of knowing who will be sent to hell fire. We only know what is the path he has sent to guide us.

Do I love humanity more then Allah? To even say such a thing is a ridicules notion. Perhaps Allah loves people more then what we think. Perhaps our love for Allah should be through our harts, not though fear of Hell Fire.

Ameen, I agree with that

Sabi
05-24-2006, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Doubtfull, but so what if he did. The world is his to do with as he wills.
:thumbs_up
Your Tawheed is strong brother. MashaAllah.
:

iLL_LeaT
05-24-2006, 06:54 AM
"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers" (Aal 'Imraan 3:85)

It’s true; we don’t know how Allah will judge us. However, my problem lies with in the stated scripture. Deep in my heart, I feel a lot of people, non-Muslim, are worthy heaven. Perhaps I’m just trying to come to terms with something my heart can’t comprehend. Perhaps my heart is right and Allah is more merciful then what we are led to believe. Such thoughts, I guess, will never be answered. All I can do is ponder over these thoughts, and hopefully this will teach me more about myself and bring me closer to Allah.

Sabi
05-24-2006, 10:37 AM
A "Din" other than Islam cousin, not a religion, a "Din". Religion is a very weak translation indeed of Din. Din has a more legal feeling to it as a system of law and order rather than a set of rituals. One does not have to be a muslim in order to believe in the establishment of salaam (which is a good explanation of the meaning of the word Islam) as understood by Muslims as a system of law and order. One need only be a supporter of the establishment of a Shariah state. It is only those people who have been influenced by attempts to belittle the Din as a system of regular rituals and lipservice that think islam is nothing but just another religion.

The verse is a prophecy about what will happen when the Shariah takes over the land. We should submit and pay the Jizyah, this is in-keeping with the humility taught in our own religions, otherwise we become apostate from our own religions (mine is sibghatullah for example) and therefore we will loose out in the hereafter because we have not followed the examples of our religious teachers.

Be happy cousin, be happy.

:brother:

iLL_LeaT
05-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Hmmmm..... LOL;D

Thank you for your guidance

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.