/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let's be true to ourselves now Christianity/islam

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 04:27 AM
Due to all of the national attention that this religion is getting as a result of the 9/11 attacks, I am going to go ahead and do a paragraph on it. As you will see below in some of these differences, this is another false religion, and God the Father will in no way honor or accept this false religion.

When it all is said and done, I believe that Islam will go down as one of the greatest false religions Satan has ever started! It's origins go all the way back to 570 AD, and it is one of the fastest growing religions in the world today!

This religion does have demon power on it and that is why it is spreading and becoming so popular across the entire world today. Just like most of Satan's false religions and cults, many of these people are operating under strong demonic influence and the real undercurrent of this religion is a strong hatred for all Jews and Christians - even though the average Muslim will not admit to that. The radical Muslims that have been behind the 9/11 attacks are supposedly looked upon as not being within the main body of Islam and that their religion is nothing but pure peace and good will to all.

For the record, I do believe that most Muslims are probably good, God-fearing, law abiding and spiritual people. However, there is enough demonic contamination in this religion to cause some of them to just go right off the deep end - just like the ones who caused the 9/11 attack, the ones who have pronounced a holy war in parts of Indonesia where all Christians are to be killed, and just like the ones in northern Sudan who have also started a holy war and are attempting to wipe out all of the Christians in the southern portion.

If 9/11 did nothing else, it has awakened the entire world to the underlying hate that underlies parts of this religion and how dangerous some of these people have really become! The world will have to declare war on this extremist element within this religion or else these terrorists will continue to launch their attacks - possibly with greater frequency and greater devastation!

The rest of the Muslim world is either too afraid or too apathetic to take care of their own radicals, so the rest of the world is going to have to do it for them, with the United States leading the charge. The battle lines have now been drawn - not only in the spiritual realm, but also in the natural realm. It will be war on both fronts as we draw closer to Armageddon and the second coming of Jesus.

-------------
The Holy Bible makes it very clear that it is only through Jesus Christ and His death on the cross that we can approach God the Father and receive His gift of eternal salvation. Muslims will tell you this isnt true and say it was never said, when it is clearly stated :

And Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 16:16)

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:14)

Jesus said, "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God (John 10:36)

"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The Father who dwells in Me does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me." (John 14:10)

"And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest." (Luke 1:31)

On and on.
-------------
I'll leave you with one last thing on this religion that I heard about 10 years ago. I met a real Spirit-filled Christian girl about 10 years ago who had a friend that was a Muslim. I will never forget what she told me when we had lunch one day.

She said she had gone down several times to the mosque that he belonged to. She wanted to see what it was like and how it compared to Christianity.

She said that when you first walk in one of their mosque's - the first thing that you will notice is that there is no joy anywhere - either on the Muslims that are in their worshipping or in the air itself! She said the place felt dead, empty and lifeless.

The reason that the Muslims have no real joy or happiness on their faces or in their mosques is that the Holy Spirit is not anywhere near them or in their mosques! And the reason that the Holy Spirit is not in there is because they are trying to reach God the Father without coming through Jesus Christ and His death on the cross.

No one gets to receive the Holy Spirit unless they become born again by accepting Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. The lifeless, dead feeling that she felt in their place of worship is just more proof that they are all on the wrong track.
------------------

The Holy Bible tells us that demons can appear to us as "angels of light" and the origins of this false religion(Islam) is a perfect example of this actually occurring. (Gabriel)

I will leave you with one very strong verse from Scripture that is giving all us a very dire warning. This verse is telling us that we cannot accept any other gospel given to us - even if this other gospel is coming from an actual angel from heaven. This verse is telling us that if an angel from heaven comes preaching any other type of gospel other than the gospel of Jesus Christ - let him be accursed!

"But even if we, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8)

This religion is a perfect example of a demonic angel coming to a man and giving him another gospel which is not the true gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Once again, God the Father is way ahead of the game by giving us this revelation before Muhammad even started to receive these visitations from this demonic angel.

This is a perfect example of a demonic spirit coming to a man and trying to appear as an angel of light. God has given us more than enough revelation and knowledge from His Word to be able to properly separate a false religion from the one and only true religion of this world - the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I once again rest my case for the one and only true Savior of this world - Jesus Christ!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
05-24-2006, 04:33 AM
wa...

do i have powers... i wonder:rollseyes

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 04:33 AM
Correction:
The Holy Bible makes it very clear Jesus Christ is God in the Second form of the Holy Trinity. Muslims will tell you this isnt true and say it was never said, when it is clearly stated :

And Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 16:16)

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:14)

Jesus said, "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God (John 10:36)

"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The Father who dwells in Me does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me." (John 14:10)

"And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest." (Luke 1:31)

syilla
05-24-2006, 04:35 AM
aren't u afraid of us?

i mean we have powers u know...(as u've mentioned earlier):rollseyes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hawa
05-24-2006, 04:43 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...s-not-god.html

*charisma*
05-24-2006, 04:44 AM
Greetings

are you serious about all of this?? This really made me laugh.

The only way to break a religion, is to find fault in it within its scriptures. Find the faults in Islam instead of throwing opinionated statements with little or no truth to them what so ever.

You aren't the only one to come here and start a thread like this, maybe you should have read some of the threads and educated yourself more about Islam than using only what you see on the media and quoting the Bible (corrupted with lost scripture) as reference.

regards,

syilla
05-24-2006, 04:47 AM
When it all is said and done, I believe that Islam will go down as one of the greatest false religions Satan has ever started! It's origins go all the way back to 570 AD, and it is one of the fastest growing religions in the world today!
i tot Satan only do evil stuff...

Quran only shows and mentioned peace and good...

snakelegs
05-24-2006, 04:52 AM
what is the point of this thread besides saying "my religion is better than yours"?
also the title makes no sense.

*charisma*
05-24-2006, 04:53 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

yea and apparently (according to him) satan is stronger than God, therefore that is why it is the strongest growing religion in the world, God wants all the Christians to die through holy wars and plane attacks :rollseyes

I honestly don't think he knows anything about Islam accept that it is somehow linked to a plane crashing into two towers and creating this big controversy.

May Allah guide us ameen

He might get banned soon, cuz he's posting without really wanting to learn.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

syilla
05-24-2006, 04:57 AM
yea and apparently (according to him) satan is stronger than God, therefore that is why it is the strongest growing religion in the world, God wants all the Christians to die through holy wars and plane attacks
oooo... okey:)

:giggling:

:sister:

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i tot Satan only do evil stuff...

Quran only shows and mentioned peace and good...

So I guess telling people that the your Savior is a prophet is not evil. How much more blatant can the devil and his servants make it. Coming with a little truth but a whole lot of error. Only the Son knows the Father and through him we have eternal life, its obvious the devil is using your false religion to shut the only doorway you have to the Kingdom of Heaven.

"And it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is truth. For there are three who bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word(the son), and the Holy Spirit; AND THESE THREE ARE ONE. And there are Three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood, and these three agree as one." (1 John 5:6-7)

Your mosque's are filled with depression, I hope you all can come to the true house of God and praise in happiness with fullfillment from the Holy Spirit. It's sad you no nothing about spiritual breathing, but we can go back and forth for hours, theres no use.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 05:03 AM
Christianity is still the largest religion by far.

syilla
05-24-2006, 05:05 AM
Your mosque's are filled with depression, I hope you all can come to the true house of God and praise in happiness with fullfillment from the Holy Spirit. It's sad you no nothing about spiritual breathing, but we can go back and forth for hours, theres no use.
are u sure... have u been in one?

are u afraid of islam?

*charisma*
05-24-2006, 05:07 AM
Answer these for me:

Why do christians eat pork when they shouldn't be, says in the bible its forbidden
Why don't christians cover themselves when they pray as they should be, says in the bible they should
Why don't they wash themselves before they pray? says in the bible they should
How can you tell christains apart from other people of different faiths??
why are women oppressed so much in that religion???

If you need me to quote the bible for any of these, ill be happy to do so, but if i have to do that, then you probably didn't even know much about your own faith

regards,

syilla
05-24-2006, 05:12 AM
Why do christians eat pork when they shouldn't be, says in the bible its forbidden
and why most christians drink alcohol...

answers these... and show your justification about christian...

do not downgrade other religion, i'm sure it is wrong in christian...

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Answer these for me:

Why don't christians cover themselves when they pray as they should be, says in the bible they should
Why don't they wash themselves before they pray? says in the bible they should
How can you tell christains apart from other people of different faiths??
why are women oppressed so much in that religion???

If you need me to quote the bible for any of these, ill be happy to do so, but if i have to do that, then you probably didn't even know much about your own faith

regards,

You do not know Christians if you believe women are oppressed that is just insane. The Holy Bible says that men are committing adultery if we desire to have them in our minds!!! So right off the bat that is false. A man must be true to his religion.

How can you tell Christians away from different faiths? Well. It is the one and only true religion of God. We chose to make peace over then starting war like Muslims do. We do not praise statues like Catholics and Protestants do. Nor praise Mary.

We do not have to clean ourselves when we pray that is false, only when someone is accepting Lord Jesus as there Savior, and when they are truly born again.

And I do not eat pork, but you might be referring to people who are just labeled Christian because they have family members who are religious or go to a Church every now and then, but they most of the time are not true in faith. Why do Muslims fly planes into buildings and and blow themselves up if there true purpose is to make peace?

syilla
05-24-2006, 05:21 AM
according to christians...

is it true that prophet jesus is the son of god?

some of them (christians) said is not...

so please explain....

in words that everyone can easily understand...

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 05:25 AM
Jesus teaches us that everyone of us are God's people I dont think God who created the Earth and Heavens would claim a religion who is causing mass destruction in the country where there is the most interracial states. And in the Holy Land of Israel, just the other day I read in the newspaper a boy who went to celebrate Passover with his family was killed by a suicide bomber.

This is not the works of Gods true religion.

Christianity has never been so antaganistic and destructive. Its laid back preaching, teaching day in and day out the true word of God and that is what we are known for and that only.

Wake up and repent, repent repent!

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 05:26 AM
Correction:
The Holy Bible makes it very clear Jesus Christ is God

muslim_friend
05-24-2006, 05:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by topchoicewd

This religion does have demon power on it and that is why it is spreading and becoming so popular across the entire world today. Just like most of Satan's false religions and cults, many of these people are operating under strong demonic influence and the real undercurrent of this religion is a strong hatred for all Jews and Christians - even though the average Muslim will not admit to that. The radical Muslims that have been behind the 9/11 attacks are supposedly looked upon as not being within the main body of Islam and that their religion is nothing but pure peace and good will to all.
Islam is not the religion of satan. satan will never write a book(the Quran) which condemns him, would he?

"O ye who believe! Come, all of you, into submission (unto Him); and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you."(2:208)

No evil ones have brought down this (Revelation):

It would neither suit them nor would they be able (to produce it).

Indeed they have been removed far from even (a chance of) hearing it.
(2:210)

Another reason why Islam cannot be the religion of satan, is because all of its laws contradict satan's mentality.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 05:40 AM
My friend, you think he's going to paint a big picture and show you? He's denying the Son of God!

He's coming to you with a little truth, and adds a WHOLE LOT of error. Here and there your religion glorifies war and hate upon those who do not convert. Let's be real now, The True God is a peacemaker not a killer.

syilla
05-24-2006, 05:41 AM
Correction:
The Holy Bible makes it very clear Jesus Christ is God

hmm... well u may have to tell them yourselves...

Poetic license, dear. Born and Created are relatives

Ninth Scribe
u can it read here...

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...od-have-2.html

islam is easy...

Say you, He is Allah, the one.
Allah the Independent, Care free.
He begot none' nor was He begotten.
And nor anyone is equal to Him

surah al-ikhlas...

another question....

do christians believe sex before/outside marriage?

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 05:43 AM
God has a lot of laws, but there not equal in how they should be followed. I think he would rather you eat a filthy animal then blow up innocent people. He would wish his people to be peacemakers not killers.

Woodrow
05-24-2006, 05:44 AM
Christianity is still the largest religion by far.
Then I assume you must agree that Catholochism is the the True Christianity. As approximentaly 30% of all Christians are Roman Catholic. Another 20 to 30% are Eastern Orthodox Catholic and the remaining 40-50% are made up of nearly 15,000 denominations each claiming Catholochism is not true Christianity. either way you immediatly have a minimum of 50% of the Christian ranks reduced by condemnations against each other within Christianity.

In other words Christianity is roughly split 50-50 between Catholic and Non-Catholic. Which side is Christian? Either way a person calling himself Christian has to admit that the numbers are inflated because they include the 50% Who are not Christian.

syilla
05-24-2006, 05:47 AM
God has a lot of laws, but there not equal in how they should be followed. I think he would rather you eat a filthy animal then blow up innocent people. He would wish his people to be peacemakers not killers.
okay then...

another question...

is the bible from the god's word?

Woodrow
05-24-2006, 05:53 AM
Probably without intending it, what you just said is very much in line with Islamic belief.

"God has a lot of laws, but there not equal in how they should be followed."

I believe you will find in essence that is what we believe, as we belive God(swt) judges in terms of justice and fairness, not necessarily equality. That is my interpretation astraghfirullah

I think he would rather you eat a filthy animal then blow up innocent people. He would wish his people to be peacemakers not killers.

I have to agree with you there. God(swt) has made many provisions were we are permitted to eat Haraam animals if it is necessary to save lives. He also mandates that we treat all people fairly and to avoid violence and only under very limited conditions (self defence) would killing be permitted.

muslim_friend
05-24-2006, 05:56 AM
My friend, you think he's going to paint a big picture and show you? He's denying the Son of God!
Why cannot it be the other way around? I mean, why can't it be that satan has fooled christians into believing that god really has a son?.. Christians could be in error today and not Muslims, have you ever thought of this?
He's coming to you with a little truth, and adds a WHOLE LOT of error. Here and there your religion glorifies war and hate upon those who do not convert. Let's be real now, The True God is a peacemaker not a killer.
there is a verse in the Qur'an that says:"Let there be no compulsion in religion".The true God really is a peacemaker, but God has also given us permission to defend ourselves, because God recognises that we have a right to live. Islam does not talk of shedding innocent blood.there's absolutely no evidence to support this claim. People can pull out verses and hadith without context, but that would be unfair would it? we must hear both sides of the story and only then should we judge.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 06:01 AM
Story after story the only thing Muslims are known for are killing innocent people. That is the main message that is conveyed throughout the whole entire world. Christians are known for teaching, preaching the word of God day in and day out. Teaching and teaching only.

The point is Christians follow The Prince of Peace and Muslims are murderers. I'm done here.

syilla
05-24-2006, 06:04 AM
Story after story the only thing Muslims are known for are killing innocent people. That is the main message that is conveyed throughout the whole entire world. Christians are known for teaching, preaching the word of God day in and day out. Teaching and teaching only.

The point is Christians follow The Prince of Peace and Muslims are murderers. I'm done here.
from your opinion...

do u think there is never even one christian killed innocent people...

(A muslim will never kill innocent people)

Woodrow
05-24-2006, 06:08 AM
Jesus teaches us that everyone of us are God's people I dont think God who created the Earth and Heavens would claim a religion who is causing mass destruction in the country where there is the most interracial states. And in the Holy Land of Israel, just the other day I read in the newspaper a boy who went to celebrate Passover with his family was killed by a suicide bomber.

This is not the works of Gods true religion.

Christianity has never been so antaganistic and destructive. Its laid back preaching, teaching day in and day out the true word of God and that is what we are known for and that only.

Wake up and repent, repent repent!
"just the other day I read in the newspaper a boy who went to celebrate Passover with his"

JUST THE OTHER DAY? You read that. Do you realise Passover was over 3 months ago. On the basis of that exageration, am I expected to believe you are not exagerating on other points?

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 06:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
from your opinion...

do u think there is never even one christian killed innocent people...

(A muslim will never kill innocent people)

Not my opinion , I said from all over the world. That is how your people are looked at from everywhere. From Christians to Jews. Protestants to Atheists.

And I'm not exaggerating anything at all, I dont know if it was an old newspaper, but I read it last week a boy was killed in a restaurant. And I think this is more than violence to last a lifetime for a religion, then you wonder why I come across angry. It's absurd.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 06:15 AM
It was on my dining room table it couldnt have been that old.

syilla
05-24-2006, 06:17 AM
Not my opinion , I said from all over the world. That is how your people are looked at from everywhere. From Christians to Jews. Protestants to Atheists.

And I'm not exaggerating anything at all, I dont know if it was an old newspaper, but I read it last week a boy was killed in a restaurant. And I think this is more than violence to last a lifetime for a religion, then you wonder why I come across angry. It's absurd.
haiya...

u r not answering my question...

i ask u... do u think there is none christian killed innocent people?

snakelegs
05-24-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm done here.
bye bye

sometime in your spare time, you might read about the crusades and the inquisition.

Woodrow
05-24-2006, 06:19 AM

Do you realise that in 9/11 that although the Twin Towers were located on American Soil, that the majority of the occupants were not American Citizens. That is why it was called the World Trade Center. A very large number of Muslims were killed in that tragedy. Do you believe we are very happy over some lunatics killing our Brothers and then adding insult to injury by calling themselves Muslims?

muslim_friend
05-24-2006, 06:20 AM
If that is true, It's not surprising at all.Hasn't the truth always been rejected at first? haven't the true believers ever been persecuted and abused? haven't the Prophets suffered at the hands of their people? It shows once again that Islam is the straight path.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 06:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
If that is true, It's not surprising at all.Hasn't the truth always been rejected at first? haven't the true believers ever been persecuted and abused? haven't the Prophets suffered at the hands of their people? It shows once again that Islam is the straight path.

Exactly, Muslims have never been abused. From Muslims to the Da Vinci Code. Christianity has always been the religion under attack, and Muslims are the persecutors.

muslim_friend
05-24-2006, 06:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Do you realise that in 9/11 that although the Twin Towers were located on American Soil, that the majority of the occupants were not American Citizens. That is why it was called the World Trade Center. A very large number of Muslims were killed in that tragedy. Do you believe we are very happy over some lunatics killing our Brothers and then adding insult to injury by calling themselves Muslims?
Good point.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 06:27 AM
Muslims were aware of the attacks and weren't anywhere near the World Trade Center on 9/11. I live in Queens, a Muslim house down the block from my friend was filled with cops everywhere, we asked what happened and the cops told us they have documented information about 9/11 and hadn't said nothing.

They were far from Manhattan, they knew very well what was going on.

Eric H
05-24-2006, 06:28 AM
Greetings and peace be with you topchoicewd;
The point is Christians follow The Prince of Peace and Muslims are murderers. I'm done here
I am saddened that you label Muslims as murderers, we need to spread the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ by peaceful means.

There is the need for Christians and Muslims to pray for each other, that we may all find salvation.

The same God created each and every one of us, and we each have a duty to love all of God's creation.

We must pray for peace on Earth, we must pray for peace and reconciliation to happen between all God's people, regardless of the path others might choose.

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith understanding and tolerance,

Eric

north_malaysian
For me Christianity is the false religion it went out the monotheistic traditions followed by Jews and Muslims.

Your stupid statement made me saying this anti-christian remarks. Why dont you be good christians, try no demonising other religious group.

If Jesus see you writing this. He'll bite your fingers. So Unchristian!!!:grumbling

topchoicewd
And what the heck are you talking about more than majority are American citizen, a citizen gets a job inside the World Trade Center over a immigrant does by a mile.

muslim_friend
05-24-2006, 06:31 AM
Exactly, Muslims have never been abused. From Muslims to the Da Vinci Code. Christianity has always been the religion under attack, and Muslims are the persecutors.
From my post, I meant that it is Islam, which is under attack.It's very evident from the cartoons published in denmark.

Your statement also shows that you don't have a clue as to what's happening in the muslim world.people are dying in palestine everyday. they cant even worship freely and you call us persecutors? have you forgotten the crusades? do you remember an incident when Richard 'the lion heart' who has always been greatly elevated to a heroic status in europe, sent 3000 innocent muslims to the gallows.

topchoicewd
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

I am saddened that you label Muslims as murderers, we need to spread the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ by peaceful means.

There is the need for Christians and Muslims to pray for each other, that we may all find salvation.

The same God created each and every one of us, and we each have a duty to love all of God's creation.

We must pray for peace on Earth, we must pray for peace and reconciliation to happen between all God's people, regardless of the path others might choose.

Eric

I couldn't agree with you anymore, but it's absurd labeling the great Lord Jesus a prophet. This is the work of the devil.

north_malaysian

Eric
Teach that moron to be better Christian.

north_malaysian
05-24-2006, 06:33 AM
I couldn't agree with you anymore, but it's absurd labeling the great Lord Jesus a prophet. This is the work of the devil.
For us. it's absurd labelling the great prophet Jesus the Messiah a Son of God. This is the work of the devils who inspired st paul.

Woodrow
05-24-2006, 06:39 AM
Muslims were aware of the attacks and weren't anywhere near the World Trade Center on 9/11. I live in Queens, a Muslim house down the block from my friend was filled with cops everywhere, we asked what happened and the cops told us they have documented information about 9/11 and hadn't said nothing.

They were far from Manhattan, they knew very well what was going on.
A few posts back you stated that you do not Consider Catholics or protestants as being Christian. They call themselves Christian. What are we to think they are.

Now getting to what you wrote above. How do you even know it was a Muslim House? Because they called themselves Muslim?

I just realized that earlier you had stated that Christianity was the world's largest rereligion. Then you state that Catholics and Protestents are not Christian. But, if you remove them from the statistical count, You remove nearly 3/4 of all the people counted as Christians, which would lead the remaining number as being one of the worlds smallest Religions. so to be totaly honest you either have to say Catholics and Protestants are Christian or that Christianity is one of, if not the world's smallest religion.

Eric H
05-24-2006, 06:41 AM
greetings and peace be with you all,

I would respectfully ask that before making any further posts, can we each make a prayer for peace in our own hearts. Can we pray for peace for our friends who belong to other faiths.

We can only bring glory to God if we strive to love others as we love ourselves.

In the spirit of seeking reconciliation

Eric

snakelegs
05-24-2006, 06:46 AM
i still say the only purpose of this thread is "my religion is better than yours"
maybe you could pray that you become more respectful of other religons.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 06:53 AM
I regret doing it now but, that was the purpose of starting this thread

Woodrow
05-24-2006, 06:58 AM
And what the heck are you talking about more than majority are American citizen, a citizen gets a job inside the World Trade Center over a immigrant does by a mile.
You ever read the occupancy list of who occupied the WTC? Here is a link to it.

http://www.tbtf.com/unblinking/arc/2001-09a.htm

Nicola
05-24-2006, 07:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
Islam is not the religion of satan. satan will never write a book(the Quran) which condemns him, would he?

"O ye who believe! Come, all of you, into submission (unto Him); and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you."(2:208)

No evil ones have brought down this (Revelation):

It would neither suit them nor would they be able (to produce it).

Indeed they have been removed far from even (a chance of) hearing it.
(2:210)

Another reason why Islam cannot be the religion of satan, is because all of its laws contradict satan's mentality.
We all need to realise how crafty satan is. Why wouldn't satan put these kind of scriptures in... we should be asking oursleves IMO..instead of just accepting everything at face valve....he isn't likely to say...btw I am really Satan trying to trick you.

Anonymous.92
05-24-2006, 07:21 AM
Honestly, topchoicewd In your bible you are taught to be repectful etc. Wasn't Jesus supposed to teach you love? You haven't shown any respect to our religion. Wouldn't your "Lord" be ashamed of you? You keep taking about the alleged son of God. To believe that you would need to accept the New Testament. This argument I have gotten from Ahmed Deedat:
Why does every Gospel begin with the introduction - ACCORDING TO ... ACCORDING TO... Why according to? Because not a single one of the vaunted 24000 copies extant carries its author's autograph! Hence the supposition "according to"!
You also say that Muhammad (pbuh) was a falso prophet.
BIBLE PROPHECIES ABOUT THE ADVENT OF MUHAMMAD

Abraham is widely regarded as the Patriarch of monotheism and the common father of the Jews, Christians and Muslims. Through His second son, Isaac, came all Israelite prophets including such towering figures as Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus. May peace and blessings be upon them all. The advent of these great prophets was in partial fulfillment of God's promises to bless the nations of earth through the descendents of Abraham (Genesis12:2-3).Such fulfillment is wholeheartedly accepted by Muslims whose faith considers the belief in and respect of all prophets an article of faith.

BLESSINGS OF ISHMAEL AND ISAAC

Was the first born son of Abraham (Ishmael) and his descendants included in God's covenant and promise? A few verses from the Bible may help shed some light on this question;

1) Genesis 12:2-3 speaks of God's promise to Abraham and his descendants before any child was born to him.

2) Genesis 17:4 reiterates God's promise after the birth of Ishmael and before the birth of Isaac.

3) In Genesis, ch. 21. Isaac is specifically blessed but Ishmael was also specifically blessed and promised by God to become "a great nation" especially in Genesis 21:13, 18.

4) According to Deuteronomy 21:15-17 the traditional rights and privileges of the first born son are not to be affected by the social status of his mother (being a "free" woman such as Sarah, Isaac's mother, or a "Bondwoman" such as Hagar, Ishmael's mother). This is only consistent with the moral and humanitarian principles of all revealed faiths.

5) The full legitimacy of Ishmael as Abraham's son and "seed" and the full legitimacy of his mother, Hagar, as Abraham's wife are clearly stated in Genesis 21:13 and 16:3. After Jesus, the last Israelite messenger and prophet, it was time that God's promise to bless Ishmael and his descendants be fulfilled. Less than 600years after Jesus, came the last messenger of God, Muhammad, from the progeny of Abraham through Ishmael. God's blessing of both of the main branches of Abraham's family tree was now fullfilled. But are there additional corroborating evidence that the Bible did in fact foretell the advent of prophet Muhammad?

MUHAMMAD:
The Prophet Like Unto Moses

Long time after Abraham, God's promise to send the long-awaited Messenger was repeated this time in Moses' words.
In Deuteronomy 18:18, Moses spoke of the prophet to be sent by God who is:

1) From among the Israelite's "brethren", a reference to their Ishmaelite cousins as Ishmael was the other son of Abraham who was explicitly promised to become a "great nation".

2) A prophet like unto Moses. There were hardly any two prophets ,who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad. Both were given comprehensive law code of life, both encountered their enemies and were victors in miraculous ways, both were accepted as prophets/statesmen and both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlooks not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well (e.g. the natural birth, family life and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus, who was regarded by His followers as the Son of God and not exclusively a messenger of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslim belief Jesus was).

THE AWAITED PROPHET WAS TO COME FROM ARABIA

Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God's revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa'ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Mecca).

Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba'ca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth." Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar. Who is Ke'dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.

MUHAMMAD'S MIGRATION FROM MECCA TO MEDINA:
PROPHECIED IN THE BIBLE?

Habakkuk 3:3 speaks of God (God's help) coming from Te'man (an Oasis North of Medina according to J. Hasting's Dictionary of the Bible), and the holy one (coming) from Paran. That holy one who under persecution migrated from Paran (Mecca) to be received enthusiastically in Medina was none but prophet Muhammad.
Indeed the incident of the migration of the prophet and his persecuted followers is vividly described in Isaiah 21:13-17. That section foretold as well about the battle of Badr in which the few ill-armed faithful miraculously defeated the "mighty" men of Ke'dar, who sought to destroy Islam and intimidate their own folks who turned -to Islam.

THE QUR'AN (KORAN) FORETOLD IN THE BIBLE?

For twenty-three years, God's words (the Qur'an) were truely put into Muhammad's mouth. He was not the "author" of the Qur'an. The Qur'an was dictated to him by Angel Gabriel who asked Muhammad to simply repeat the words of the Qur'an as he heard them. These words were then committed to memory and to writing by those who hear them during Muhammad's life time and under his supervision.

Was it a coincidence that the prophet "like unto Moses" from the "brethren" of the Israelites (i.e. from the lshmaelites) was also described as one in whose mouth God will put his words and that he will speak in the name of God, (Deuteronomy 18:18-20). Was it also a coincidence the "Paraclete" that Jesus foretold to come after Him was described as one who "shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak (John 16:13)

Was it another coincidence that Isaiah ties between the messenger connected with Ke'dar and a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sang unto the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). More explicitly, prophesies Isaiah "For with stammering lips, and another tongue, will he speak to this people" (Isaiah 28:11). This latter verse correctly describes the "stammering lips" of Prophet Muhammad reflecting the state of tension and concentration he went through at the time of revelation. Another related point is that the Qur'an was revealed in piece-meals over a span of twenty three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28:10 whichspeaks of the same thing.

THAT PROPHET- PARACLETE- MUHAMMAD

Up to the time of Jesus (peace be upon him), the Israelites were still awaiting for that prophet like unto Moses prophecied in Deuteronomy 18:18. When John the Baptist came, they asked him if he was Christ and he said "no". They asked him if he was Elias and he said "no". Then, in apparent reference to Deuteronomy 18:18, they asked him "Art thou that Prophet" and he answered, "no". (John 1: 1 9-2 1).

In the Gospel according to John (Chapters 14, 15, 16) Jesus spoke of the "Paraclete" or comforter who will come after him, who will be sent by Father as another Paraclete, who will teach new things which the contemporaries of Jesus could not bear. While the Paraclete is described as the spirit of truth, (whose meaning resemble Muhammad's famous title Al-Amin, the trustworthy), he is identified in one verse as the Holy Ghost (John 14:26). Such a designation is however inconsistent with the profile of that Paraclete. In the words of the Dictionary of the Bible, (Ed. J. Mackenzie) "These items, it must be admitted do not give an entirely coherent picture."

Indeed history tells us that many early Christians understood the Paraclete to be a man and not a spirit. This might explain the followings who responded to some who claimed, without meeting the criteria stipulated by Jesus, to be the awaited "Paraciete".

It was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was the Paraclete, Comforter, helper, admonisher sent by God after Jesus. He testified of Jesus, taught new things which could not be borne at Jesus' time, he spoke what he heard (revelation), he dwells with the believers (through his well-preserved teachings). Such teachings will remain forever because he was the last messenger of God, the only Universal Messenger to unite the whole of humanity under God and on the path of PRESERVED truth. He told of many things to come which "came to pass" in the minutest detail meeting, the criterion given by Moses to distinguish between the true prophet and the false prophets (Deuteronomy 18:22). He did reprove the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgement (John 16:8-11)

WAS THE SHIFT OF RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP PROPHECIED?

Following the rejection of the last Israelite prophet, Jesus, it was about time that God's promise to make Ishmael a great nation be fulfilled (Genesis 21:13, 18)

In Matthew 21:19-21, Jesus spoke of the fruitless fig tree (A Biblical symbol of prophetic heritage) to be cleared after being given a last chance of three years (the duration of Jesus' ministry) to give fruit. In a later verse in the same chapter, Jesus said: "Therefore, say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruit thereof" (Matthew 21:43). That nation of Ishmael's descendants (the rejected stone in Matthew 21:42) which was victorious against all super-powers of its time as prophecied by Jesus: "And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken, but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder" (Matthew 21:44).

OUT OF CONTEXT COINCIDENCE?

Is it possible that the numerous prophecies cited here are all individually and combined out of context misinterpretations? Is the opposite true, that such infrequently studied verses fit together consistently and clearly point to the advent of the man who changed the course of human history, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Is it reasonable to conclude that all these prophecies, appearing in different books of the Bible and spoken by various prophets at different times were all coincidence? If this is so here is another strange "coincidence"!

One of the signs of the prophet to come from Paran (Mecca) is that he will come with "ten thousands of saints" (Deuteronomy 33:2 KJV). That was the number of faithful who accompanied Prophet Muhammad to Paran (Mecca) in his victorious, bloodless return to his birthplace to destroy the remaining symbols of idolatry in the Ka'bah.

Says God as quoted by Moses:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:19)

www.islamicity.com

Anonymous.92
05-24-2006, 07:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nicola
We all need to realise how crafty satan is. Why wouldn't satan put these kind of scriptures in... we should be asking oursleves IMO..instead of just accepting everything at face valve....he isn't likely to say...btw I am really Satan trying to trick you.
We could say the same thing to you...

Nicola
05-24-2006, 07:26 AM
A muslim will never kill innocent people
how about honour killings?

are those people not classed has innocent...

how about people on holiday...blown up in hotels..or at wedding receptions..etc...
are you saying these are not innocent people?

just want your thoughts on these points.

Nicola
05-24-2006, 07:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous.92
We could say the same thing to you...
which scriptures are you referring to?

We has Christians are told by Jesus to test the spirits and we have ways in which we should do that.

How are you told in the Quran to test spirits that come to you?

Anonymous.92
05-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Exactly. Do they not consider the Quran (with care) Had it been from any other than Allah They would have found therein many a discrepancy. Sura Nisaa 4:82 That was my point. I have found contradictions etc. in the Bible so that is my point.

syilla
05-24-2006, 07:34 AM
what is test spirits?

pls explain...

Nicola
05-24-2006, 07:35 AM
greetings and peace be with you all,

I would respectfully ask that before making any further posts, can we each make a prayer for peace in our own hearts. Can we pray for peace for our friends who belong to other faiths.

We can only bring glory to God if we strive to love others as we love ourselves.

In the spirit of seeking reconciliation

Eric
Indeed :)

Anonymous.92
05-24-2006, 07:35 AM
how about honour killings?

are those people not classed has innocent...

how about people on holiday...blown up in hotels..or at wedding receptions..etc...
are you saying these are not innocent people?

just want your thoughts on these points.
Those people do not follow Islam. Many use Islam as a guise for there evil deeds. These maniacs are a minority. Do not generalise muslims.

Nicola
05-24-2006, 07:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous.92
Exactly. Do they not consider the Quran (with care) Had it been from any other than Allah They would have found therein many a discrepancy. Sura Nisaa 4:82 That was my point. I have found contradictions etc. in the Bible so that is my point.
there are plenty of contradictions from the bibles hitory to the history of the prophets in the Quran though ..and plenty more concerning the end time prophecies.

Though we can't prove which history is correct I see no evidence is just saying...well the Bible has been changed...because that is not fact.

At the end of the day only the prophecies of one Holy book will come true concerning the time of the end.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 07:54 AM
Someone asked me about how Women are perceived in Christianity before. I think you'd be a lot happier with a Christian man... or so I read...

Muhammad, who himself had 11 wives, allowed marriage of up to four wives. (Koran 33:51)

"Of women who seem good in your eyes, marry but two, or three, or four; and if ye still fear ye shall not act equitably, then one only."
Islam also allows sexual intercourse with one's slave maids and as many 'captive' women as one desires (Koran 4:3) - even if those women are married.

Men have authority over women. (Koran 2:228)

Holy Bible : Spiritually, there is neither male nor female in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

We're not suppose to think of having sex with another women. In Christianity that is a committing adultery and an abomination.

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 07:56 AM
Husbands are responsible to maintain proper order and government in the family. (1 Timothy 3:4, 5, 12; Titus 1:6)

The husband's primary obligation is to love his wife: "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave himself up for her... So husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself; for no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ also does the church..." (Ephesians 5:28, 29; cp. Colossians 3:19; 1 Peter 3:7)

Wives are exhorted to respect and obey their husband: "Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord." (Colossians 3:18; cp. 1 Corinthians 11:3, 8, 9; Ephesians 5:22-24, 33; 1 Timothy 2:11, 12; Titus 2:3-5; 1 Peter 3:1, 2, 5, 6)

topchoicewd
05-24-2006, 08:01 AM
What is this garbage ?

The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51) but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5).

"...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).
"Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)

"Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).

And you say this is not satanic? NEVER EVER would you read something like this in The Holy Bible(The true word of God).

Anonymous.92
05-24-2006, 08:02 AM
there are plenty of contradictions from the bibles hitory to the history of the prophets in the Quran though ..and plenty more concerning the end time prophecies.

Though we can't prove which history is correct I see no evidence is just saying...well the Bible has been changed...because that is not fact.

At the end of the day only the prophecies of one Holy book will come true concerning the time of the end.
No I don't mean the Scriptures contradicting each other. I meant the Bible contradicting itself. Example: The lord tempted David... (2 Samuels 24:1) Satan provoked David (1 Chronicles 21:1)

Anonymous.92
05-24-2006, 08:05 AM
Someone asked me about how Women are perceived in Christianity before. I think you'd be a lot happier with a Christian man... or so I read...

Muhammad, who himself had 11 wives, allowed marriage of up to four wives. (Koran 33:51)

"Of women who seem good in your eyes, marry but two, or three, or four; and if ye still fear ye shall not act equitably, then one only."
Islam also allows sexual intercourse with one's slave maids and as many 'captive' women as one desires (Koran 4:3) - even if those women are married.

Holy Bible : Spiritually, there is neither male nor female in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

We're not suppose to think of having sex with another women. In Christianity that is a committing adultery and an abomination.
So what? I am a female and who cares if a man has more than one wife.The verse you quoted it had the phrase then one only The Quran is the only religious book on Earth that says that.

muslim_friend
05-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Both our religions condemn satan. yet we differ in matters regarding Jesus(pbuh). Obviously only of our religions can be the truth. Coming to satan, yep..he's crafty.and he's proud and arrogant as well, which eventually led to his downfall.

The people and followers of great apostles such as Noah and Moses(pbut) did not worship Jesus did they?.. if Jesus was the way to heaven this should have been noticeable in the Oldtestament, but the OT indicates the worship of One God.So where did all these alien ideas such as the trinity and original sin come from.. these are innovations. what Jesus preached was sticking to the law..Do you recall he has stated that "he did not come to break the law but to fulfill it" ..correct me if i have quoted wrongly.

Satan doesn't put things in order, he cause chaos and confusion..he messes things up and deceives people.He does this because when there is chaos, there is a lesser chance of getting answers.he uses many means today: especially the media. But however you may perceive it, there is no part of islam which is chaotic. We do not depend upon blind faith.we use logic, reasoning and judgement, when christian priests during the renaissance rejected science because it contradicted religion, Islam welcomes and encourages it. Islamic law is beautiful and pratical, Women in Islam are given ultimate protection thanks to their hijabs. Islam is a peaceful way of life. What more would you expect from a truthful religion?

muslim_friend
05-24-2006, 08:20 AM
What is this garbage ?

The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51) but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5).

"...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).
"Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)

"Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).

And you say this is not satanic? NEVER EVER would you read something like this in The Holy Bible(The true word of God).
These verses have been taken out of context and made to look evil by some dishonest people. I urge you to read this:

http://www.load-islam.com/c/rebuttals/Misquoted

aamirsaab
05-24-2006, 11:59 AM
:sl:
I get really annoyed when tiddly-winks come onto LI and say: "islam is wrong but christianity(in this particular case) is the truth". It's foolish and stupid

Foolish: majority of the users on this forum are muslims and aren't going to be swayed by a couple of kiddies who just came out of sunday church class.

Stupid: see above.

Don't try to convert people to another religion if they are happy with the one they already have. Those that don't follow a religion are in more need of your help than those who do - go preach some place else.

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Interesting read. How comes this isn't in the Halal Fun section?
:w:

Muezzin
05-24-2006, 01:06 PM
There's a fine line between polite disagreement and blatant disrespect of others' deeply held beliefs. I believe this thread crosses it, quite frankly.

Taban
05-24-2006, 01:15 PM
This is to the person who made this meaningless topic. How dare you insult our islamic nation. You are nothing but a hypocrit, I'm sorry to say. How dare you even say that islam was started by the cursed satan. You need to get a life and realise whats right and whats wrong. I'm sorry ofr being so rude but I get very angry when someone thinks they are all "big" when they are smaller than any kind of atom.

Let me ask you this, what proof do you have of our beloved prophet Isa(jesus) dying? or is dead.

Soldier2000
05-24-2006, 01:30 PM
please refer to the rebuttals section of this website for those misquoated verses!

and as for you following statement...

NEVER EVER would you read something like this in The Holy Bible(The true word of God).
LOL-

are you sure about that?

Taban
05-24-2006, 01:57 PM
But don't you agree brother or sister, whats the point of bringing up this stupid topic without giving correct quotes or arguements. What makes these ignorant people think that islam was started by the cursed satan?

To tell you all the truth I give respect to christians even though they disrespect me and our religion. I only do it because our beloved prophet (p.b.u.h) said that you should always put your trust in Allah (s.w.t).

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Masha-Allah sis.
:w:

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-24-2006, 02:22 PM
tpochoicewd,
It is a pity that you resort to insults and lies to promote your religion.
Christianity has never been so antaganistic and destructive.
Refuted here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttal...dersRefutation
Here and there your religion glorifies war and hate upon those who do not convert.
Blatant lie.
http://www.load-islam.com/c/rebuttals/Misquoted

Already answered:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/Women/Position_on_Polygamy/

Refuted here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/refutati...ave-girls.html
Already answered:
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/sh...sub_cat_id=664

What is this garbage ?
Would Christ approve of you calling the Holy scripture of another religion 'garbage' ? Your disgusting and hateful attitude only does a disservice to Christianity.

The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51)
Refuted here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/Misquoted/#19
but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5).
Refuted here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/Misquoted/#9
"...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191)
Refuted here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/Misquoted/#7
"fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5)
Refuted here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/Misquoted/#9
"murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).
Blatant lie. Nowhere does the verse say 'murder them'! As for treating harshly, this has been refuted here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/Misquoted/#15
More deception - by quoting it out of context you make it look like a command to Muslims. This is the punishment of the wicked and evil on the Day of Judgement, not in this life.
Blatant lie. The word 'wide slaughter' is completely absent from the text! Read the refutation here:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/Misquoted/#5

The Holy Bible makes it very clear that it is only through Jesus Christ and His death on the cross that we can approach God the Father and receive His gift of eternal salvation. Muslims will tell you this isnt true and say it was never said, when it is clearly stated
Not so. Your quotes only mention the title 'son of god'. This has been answered here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/172571-post148.html

If Jesus is the only begotten son who is David?

Psalms 2:7 – “The LORD has said to me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten you.”
I'll leave you with one last thing on this religion that I heard about 10 years ago. I met a real Spirit-filled Christian girl about 10 years ago who had a friend that was a Muslim. I will never forget what she told me when we had lunch one day.
A cheap lie. It is in the mosques that people find satisfaction glorifying their Lord the Most High as He should be glorified, alone without any partners. I have seen churches and I could use the same argument and say they were lifeless and dead.
Once again, God the Father is way ahead of the game by giving us this revelation before Muhammad even started to receive these visitations from this demonic angel.
Someone defintiely recived revelations from Satan but it was not Prophet Muhammad pbuh, he recieved revelation from God. Turn to your Bible and read Paul's admission that "a messenger of Satan" regularly beats him over the head from time to time:
2 Corinthians 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

If you want to dialogue with Muslims on this site you will need to drop the insults and hateful remarks. If you cannot do so, you will be unwelcome here.

Regards

x Maz x
05-24-2006, 02:27 PM
MashAllah Akhi, brilliant responce! *thumbs up*..MashAllah all those who participated in this thread against this misguided soul! Respect to all of you! WalaykumAsalaam x

searchingsoul
05-24-2006, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
MashAllah Akhi, brilliant responce! *thumbs up*..MashAllah all those who participated in this thread against this misguided soul! Respect to all of you! WalaykumAsalaam x
Hopefully he has more compassion for Muslims now. :)

x Maz x
05-24-2006, 02:34 PM
InshAllah [God-willing], I hope now after facing the responces by the fellow Muslims on board he takes heed! Allah guide him to the haaq [truth] Peace x

searchingsoul
05-24-2006, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
InshAllah [God-willing], I hope now after facing the responces by the fellow Muslims on board he takes heed! Allah guide him to the haaq [truth] Peace x

I think one of two things happen when a rude person approaches members of a different religion making absurd accusations.

1) The person is met with people defending their religion with hostility and mutual insults. The person is left believing their original views.

2) The person is educated about the religion in question by people who are composed and without insult. The person leaves the conversation with a greater chance of understanding the true purpose and meaning of the religion.

I think it is hard for most of us (myself included) to refrain from stooping to the level of a blatantly disrespectful person. I do think that when we become the "better person" and refrain from insults we make more progress with such people. :)

x Maz x
05-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Well said sister in humanity, God bless...
I do hope when faced with members like so, with their soul purpose of entering a site is to cause racial tention and incite and stir racial hatred is to post your comeback in a dignified respectful manner and NOT to degrade yourself to their level unveiling a level of ignorance within yourself...InshAllah I do hope the mods will close this topic as I dont really think there are any means of leaving it open..
Regards x

Silver Pearl
05-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Blaspheming about any religion yet alone Islam is not permitted. If you desired to discuss Islam in a respectful manner then that is fine.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.