/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arab Pop Singer makes Tawbah !

al-fateh
05-24-2006, 05:03 PM
If your arab and use to watch the dirty show called "Star Academy",
there was one singer named Hussien al-Ahmad

http://www.arab7.com/up/file/1147519231721.jpg

http://baa7r.com/bl/file/uploads/baa7r.com_hussen.3gp

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
05-25-2006, 02:57 AM
In Malaysia, this kinda program (known as Akademi Fantasia) will start this saturday. With 20 contestants - and one of them wear hijab. Why they took that hijab woman. It's weird looking at a hijabi dancing those theme song dance steps.

syilla
05-25-2006, 03:00 AM
hehehe...

if they really want to take the hijab girl...

they should not let her dance...(and let her look silly)

just let her sing gracefully...

NJUSA
05-25-2006, 03:31 AM
For those of us in the studio audience, can we get a link to a story about this, or at least hear more on what this is about? What is he making tawbah for?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Looking4Peace
05-25-2006, 03:39 AM
I am confused, i have never seen a girl in hijab dancing.

*charisma*
05-25-2006, 03:41 AM
Assalamu Alaikum (subhanallah, no salaams ppl??)

Basically this brother used to be on this show called "Star Acedemy" a bit similar to America's "American Idol" (something considered to be haram) and now he's religious and I think that the second link is of a nasheed he was singing or something, bad connection on my end, but mashallah gud voice, shame people waste it for singing.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Looking4Peace
05-25-2006, 03:44 AM
wasnt that the show with this old guy who always had little kids doing something dumb, or was that star search?

NJUSA
05-25-2006, 03:46 AM
Crystal4peace, if you've never seen a girl in hijab dancing, we really ought to hang out sometime. Charisma, what was up with this Star Academy? American Idol, as it's shown in the states, just has a bunch of people singing and getting voted on. How is Star Academy different as to make it haram? And I'm still confused as to what he made tawbah for.

north_malaysian
05-25-2006, 03:59 AM
American Idol and Star Academy actually a little bit different.

American Idol-like programs are Superstar (in Arab world) and Malaysian Idol (In Malaysia)

Meanwhile

Star Academy (Arab World) is just like Akademi Fantasia (Malaysia), Akademi Fantasi Indosiar (Indonesia), La academia (Mexico) - where all viewers can vote 24/7 for the whole 3 months. Every day they can watch what those 'students' (contestants) learning, making fool of themselves, be cute, be macho etc. Akademi Fantasia being criticized because lots of hugging between boys and girls, dancing etc.

syilla
05-25-2006, 04:05 AM
i can't imagine how their parents approve this...

nauzubillah...

north_malaysian
05-25-2006, 04:45 AM
Menuju puncak gemilang cahaya
Going to the top with shiny lights
Menuju cita seindah rasa
Towards the ambition with great sensation
pasti berjaya
should be successful
di Akademi Fantasia
in Academy Fantasia

Chorus of akademi Fantasia Theme song - encourage people to be glamorous. Sucks!

syilla
05-25-2006, 05:34 AM
hehehe...

they are very confused ppl...

living in fantasy...(i guess that's why they called it akademi fantasia)

Muezzin
05-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Do they have an equivalent of Will Hung on this thing? Man, that guy was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Makky
05-25-2006, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
hehehe...

if they really want to take the hijab girl...

they should not let her dance...(and let her look silly)

just let her sing gracefully...

Sing Gracefully ?!

sister a women is not Allowed to sing infront of Guys ... just her husband & her Maharem

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-25-2006, 11:24 AM
lol@ muezzin
Masha-Allah if he has made sincere tawbah
:w:

Helena
05-25-2006, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
In Malaysia, this kinda program (known as Akademi Fantasia) will start this saturday. With 20 contestants - and one of them wear hijab. Why they took that hijab woman. It's weird looking at a hijabi dancing those theme song dance steps.
:sl:

imagine hijabis dancing and singing that will be jus weird....lol.....

neva know....nxt nasheed artist will b hijabis...jus imagine....astagfirulla...

wslmz

amirah_87
05-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey Ma'shallah 2 That Guy... Good On Him

Mawaddah
05-25-2006, 01:27 PM
^ Hey thanks for bringing this thread back up Princess, I had forgotten where it was lol

Masha'allah good on this Brother then if he has made Taubah.

imagine hijabis dancing and singing that will be jus weird....lol.....

neva know....nxt nasheed artist will b hijabis...jus imagine....astagfirulla...

wslmz
It's not anything new Sis, In Malaysia you can find them all over the place, Like Sis Syilla mentioned, There is this program in Malaysia called Akadami Fantasia and it's in the fourth season now, and one of the girls are wearing 'khimar' as you know.

Actually it can't even be called khimar, it's just one of those ikkle bandana looking things that 'modern' muslimahs wear along with jeans and all that Astaghfirullah.

When I read about this contestant In the Malay newspaper Harian Metro I was like Astaghfirullah.......How can their parents allow them? And that program has so much Haram going on in it, if you see the way they hug and cry over each other it's just sickening....

Actually she isn't going to be the first 'hijabi' singer in Malaysia, there are already two quite popular ones, Waheeda and Bienda.

It's a shame you know, and in the Akadami Fantasia season before this one, there was a singer who's name is Mawi, he was a great sensation, and you know why? Because he was a Bilal (could call the Adhan ) and used to teach students Qur'aan back at his village. Shame!!!

So with individuals like these going into this world of Maksiat and sin, they blur the minds of other blind and ignorant Muslims.....and those other blind Muslims will think "well that singer is wearing Hijab and singing, why can't I? " or " Oh well that singer was a Qur'an teacher, so why can't I? " Ya Subhanallah

And they think that if they just keep this 'hijab' and if they dont shake hands with men and dont hug them, they will be 'Islamic' . And because of the actions of a few people, they open an evil practise that many other ignorants will followj.

Rasulullah said "من سن في الإسلام سنة سيئة فله وزرها و وزر من عمل بها إلى يوم القيامة
Whosoever Brings in an Evil Practise into Islam, then for him is that sin, and the sin of all of those who do this practise, until Yaum al-Qiyamah.

People we need to take heed

:w:

Hamba Allah
05-25-2006, 01:38 PM
North Malaysia, I'm Malaysian too and I'm as confused as you on this hijab girl. If she's so religious and all, how come she entered this problem in the first place?

And last years winner, Mawi, used to be an ustad in his village. He used to give Al-Quran recital lessons but niow he's living in the celebrity world? This is just strange. Masya'Allah

amirah_87
05-25-2006, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
^ Hey thanks for bringing this thread back up Princess, I had forgotten where it was lol
No probs Maw'...... anymore threads u wanna remember just follow me....;D

Mawaddah
05-25-2006, 02:05 PM
^ dont you realize that that's exactly what I've been doing? ever since I logged on this morning I've just been following your tracks :lol:

Helena
05-25-2006, 02:15 PM
:sl:

sis mawadda..is already happening...ya Allah where have i been?

wots happening to our ummah...are we lost....jus trying to see islam in a different way....

wslmz

al-fateh
05-25-2006, 02:22 PM
he apparently saw a dream that shocked him and made him wake up from the darkness he used to live in...

it is a horrific dream that he had.

Muezzin
05-25-2006, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
he apparently saw a dream that shocked him and made him wake up from the darkness he used to live in...

it is a horrific dream that he had.
I bet it had Dale Winton in it.

a.abraar
05-25-2006, 07:31 PM
why is de sister dancing around strangers .very weird

NJUSA
05-25-2006, 11:44 PM
Y'all need to get out more. I've known of niqaabis who dance, and I know a couple hijabis that sing, including nasheed, and I know one who dances, and know of another who dances. So this guy made tawbah for the smooching he did while on the show? Wouldn't that just fall under acting, or did he do more than smooch on camera?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.