/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Handwriting (Help)

Silver Pearl
05-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh and Greetings,

I require samples of handwriting, it doesn't matter whether it makes sense or not. I need it for an essay i'm doing which looks at handwriting and a persons characteristics through their handwriting (Field of Graphology). It can also include numbers. I would be ever so happy if you could post anything relevant. If you don't want to paste or upload here then you may contact me via PM.

Jizakallah khayr

Thank you in Advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-24-2006, 07:03 PM
salam.
sis do you want our handwriting???
w.salam

Mawaddah
05-24-2006, 07:09 PM
I have one with some of my Arabic and English writing on it.....but it's more Arabic than English, are you interested Sister?

Mawaddah
05-24-2006, 07:39 PM
I sent a PM to you sis , Can you please let me know what kind of personality my handwriting shows though? :haha:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-24-2006, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Does it have to be written on paper and scanned in? can it not be just written in paint?
salam.
in paint ;D ;D

Silver Pearl
05-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Sorry if I wasn’t clear, yes I want your handwritings sister islamgyal.

Erm Paint is not really sufficient enough but I guess I can work with it. At the moment I need all the handwritings I can get.

Thank ya mawwadah, replied to your PM ;)

:wasalamex

BlissfullyJaded
05-25-2006, 01:53 AM
:sl:

Sure...I can do that. I have the same request as sis Mawaddah. :D

*charisma*
05-25-2006, 02:26 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

This is all i could find from my handwriting from some stuff i drew that I had previously scanned on my comp a while ago, i would have written something else for you, but my scanner doesnt work lol

Attachment 1344

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Silver Pearl
05-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Doodles is also good sis charisma.

Anyone else willing to share writing or doodles? it'd very much be appreciated. Jizakallah khair to those who PM'd me :).

:wasalamex

*charisma*
05-28-2006, 10:46 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Ok here is the whole thing, just please inform me Inshallah when you don't need them anymore so that I can remove them, barak allahu feeki...

(removed)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.