/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please People Understand about Worship

Farhan1
05-25-2006, 02:34 AM
Dear Brothers/Sisters,
In this thread i heard lot of people complaining about they cant live with moral or worship in their work place or living place (i think peoples living in Uk mostly talk like this) due to the environment prevailing there dear brothers and sisters please understand ALLAH created us for worship him alone so dont think only Salah and reading Quran is the only way of worship. You live in the country where there is no moral code and hence you live with God fearing is also a worship you gain knowledge is also a worship you be helpful to the needy be kind to your parents is also a worship caring for others also a worship whatever good deeds you do is also a kind of worship to GOD as the good things all come from ALLAH.
ALLAH says in quran by verily turning your face towards salah is not enough to enter paradise that means we have to do good deeds brothers and sisters. so what you now doing is a way of worship. Thinking ALLAH for a minute is also worship so people dont make your life hard to yourself thank ALLAH for what he gave you and please be patient and avoid evils as much as you can ALLAH will reward you in this life and hereafter.

Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdulHaq
05-29-2006, 11:23 PM
:sl:

Quran 51.56
"I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me."

shudnt_have
05-30-2006, 03:53 AM
:sl: akhi,

Baraki Allah feek for a great reminder.
:w:

Ruenz
05-30-2006, 04:11 AM
jazakallah for reminding

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dawud_uk
05-31-2006, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Farhan1
Dear Brothers/Sisters,
In this thread i heard lot of people complaining about they cant live with moral or worship in their work place or living place (i think peoples living in Uk mostly talk like this) due to the environment prevailing there dear brothers and sisters please understand ALLAH created us for worship him alone so dont think only Salah and reading Quran is the only way of worship. You live in the country where there is no moral code and hence you live with God fearing is also a worship you gain knowledge is also a worship you be helpful to the needy be kind to your parents is also a worship caring for others also a worship whatever good deeds you do is also a kind of worship to GOD as the good things all come from ALLAH.
ALLAH says in quran by verily turning your face towards salah is not enough to enter paradise that means we have to do good deeds brothers and sisters. so what you now doing is a way of worship. Thinking ALLAH for a minute is also worship so people dont make your life hard to yourself thank ALLAH for what he gave you and please be patient and avoid evils as much as you can ALLAH will reward you in this life and hereafter.

Wasalam
assalaamu alaykum,

if people are literally not allowed to pray their salaat then they have to leave that situation, to get out and find another job or leave that place of study if it prevents them from their primary purpose in life.

if you live in a country where you literally cannot practice your deen then you must try to leave that land if it is possible and make hijrah and if you cant do that then have sabr.

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

Quruxbadaan
05-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

May allah protect us all from societies that make it difficult for us to worship our creator

Ameen

Jazakallah for the reminder farhan1
Maa salaama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.