/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lots to learn

seeker_of_ilm
05-25-2006, 02:01 PM
:sl:

I've got a physics exam on the 9th of June, and I have ALOT to cover. Any tips and methods to learn all the things?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najiullah
05-25-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

I've got a physics exam on the 9th of June, and I have ALOT to cover. Any tips and methods to learn all the things?
i used to skim but it was like 1 or 2 days before :)

common bro 9th of june its like 2 weeks from now say In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
and start learning bro insha'Allah ALLAH will help u and also my prayers are with u, insha'Allah u will cover alot and will do well

seeker_of_ilm
05-25-2006, 02:25 PM

For all my other subjects, I never revise, until the last day. But Physics I have lots of material to memorise, which is why I want tips on how to learn it all.

Ayesha Rana
05-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Well the best time to revise-i think- is in the morning cos you should feel fresh then and if you revise at night it'll go in one side of your head and out of the other.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
seeker_of_ilm
05-25-2006, 05:15 PM

Any more tips?

Kittygyal
05-25-2006, 05:21 PM
salam.
have a bath when you go and also have a banana :p

just rememebr the IMPORTANT bits and also underline the important words and read the question carefuly also if the question is asking for two marks the give two reasons always look at the mark and read over what you have wrote, also when you read the question and begin to write your answer alwys see the mark and then say for example it's a two mark answer then that will take you two minutes but maybe more but i always used this to my students so the don't consider to waste time on one question and then singnificently find it hard and the stressed there slef cause they havn't finished.

bro good look if you have any questions please feel free to ask but remember i can't help you that much i will get in trouble by the examiner :p
just revise as much as you can and focus.

good lookk. take care.
w.salam

Skillganon
05-25-2006, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam.
have a bath when you go and also have a banana :p
w.salam
I agree, it is alway's good to be clean, and you know nearly everyone feels hungry after a bath, well at least I do.

Kittygyal
05-25-2006, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
I agree, it is alway's good to be clean, and you know nearly everyone feels hungry after a bath, well at least I do.
salam.that is true bro you hungry pilliot :p it's always good to be fresh and then also you should have a good braky beofre you go in an exam cause when you sit there you feel nervous and later on you may feel hungry so best to eat, also when you have hade your food you get hyper and all that you have revised shoots in your head :D
w.salam

Woodrow
05-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Learning and memorising are two different things. I've always been very much against the Educational system of memorization.

OK, now that I finished my rant I find that the best way to memorize is to use mneomnics. Divide what needs to be memorized into several small sections. Assign each section a small one word name and review that section calling it by that name. Example if I am going shopping I do not try to memorize the shopping list as one list. I break it down with titles like canned, dairy, hardware etc. Then memorize it as seperate lists each being what I personaly would catergorise each one in. I do not try to have over seven items in each category. Then when I am in the store, the impact of seeing each category is sufficient to cause me to recall the list for that category.

With that said the important thing is to relax prior to the exam, relax during the exam and rely on your own impulses. Nearly always you will find that your first thought on a question will be the correct answer. When you are torn between several possibilities, follow uour instincts. Have confidence that Allah(swt) has given you all the tools to accomplish all you are meant to achieve.

Skillganon
05-25-2006, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

Bro, I advise you to stop coming into this forum to often and start revising. Take break's ever 25 minutes or so for 5 minute's. Than come back and see if you can regurgitate what you learnt for 25 minutes.

Helena
05-25-2006, 07:27 PM

Seriolsy i had 8 courseworks to hand in, man it was a headache....now am free..phew....nah am missing coursewrks...weird....i knw....

basically take notes, highlight important points, revise each day on different section, take a lil break, wot else...cud listen to nasheed or quean recitation..thats wt i do....wen am wrking...

before i start my wrk, i will pray and read the qura'n to feel comfortable...

thats about it!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.