/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Regrets...

Battle_4_Peace
04-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Rocks at night

Once, a group of people were travelling on rocks at night. A voice came from the sky that whosoever picks up the rocks will regret and whosoever doesn't pick up the rocks will regret. Now, the people were confused. How can this be? Whether you pick up the rocks or not, you will regret! Anyway, some people picked up the rocks and some didn't.

In the morning when they reached their homes, they saw that the rocks turned into diamonds. Now, those people who didn't pick up the rocks started regretting saying. 'If only we had picked up some rocks'.

Those people who did pick some rocks also started regretting saying, 'Why didn't we pick up more rocks?' Both sides ended up regretting. Dear Muslims, this same incident will take place with us on the Day of Judgement.

Those people who spent their time in useless things will start regretting by looking at those who achieved a great position in Paradise by spending their time in the way of Allah. Now, those who did achieve a position in Paradise will start regretting by looking at those who did more than them and are higher in status. 'Alas! If we had only done more to please Allah'.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H4RUN
04-28-2006, 06:02 AM
:sl:
Once, a group of people were travelling on rocks at night. A voice came from the sky that whosoever picks up the rocks will regret and whosoever doesn’t pick up the rocks will regret . Now, the people were confused. How can this be?

Whether you pick up the rocks or not, you will regret!
Hence, some people picked up the rocks and some didn’t. In the morning when they reached their homes, they saw that the rocks turned into diamonds. Now, those who didn’t pick up the rocks started regretting saying
“If only we had picked up some rocks.” Those people who did pick some rocks also started regretting saying
“Why didn’t we pick up more rocks?”
Both sides ended up regretting.

Dear my fellow Muslims,
This incident will take place on us on the Day of Judgement. Those people who spent their time in useless things will start regretting by looking at those who achieved a great position in Paradise by spending their time in the way of Allah. Now, those who did achieve a position in Paradise will start regretting by looking at those who did more then them and are higher in status. “ Alas! If we had only done more to please Allah.”

If you found this information to ne benificial to pass on to family and friends...
The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said;
“Whosoever guides or directs to good, then he gets the same amount of blessing (reward) as the one who does it”
:w:

Re.TiReD
04-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Subhana'Allah great post...gets you thinking.

hey here's an idea...do any of you have regrets? and if yeah what are they? i have plenty....here's one.

i really regret getting caught up in the ways of my friends at school, but now dat i'm at college and left them i've escaped it all...Alhamdullilah. :)

your turn...

x Maz x
05-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Once, a group of people were travelling on rocks at night. A voice came from the sky that whosoever picks up the rocks will regret and whosoever doesn’t pick up the rocks will regret . Now, the people were confused. How can this be?

Whether you pick up the rocks or not, you will regret!
Anyway, some people picked up the rocks and some didn’t. In the morning when they reached their homes, they saw that the rocks turned into diamonds. Now, those who didn’t pick up the rocks started regretting saying
“If only we had picked up some rocks.” Those people who did pick some rocks also started regretting saying
“Why didn’t we pick up more rocks?”
Both sides ended up regretting.

Dear Muslims,
This incident will take place on us on the Day of Judgement. Those people who spent their time in useless things will start regretting by looking at those who achieved a great position in Paradise by spending their time in the way of Allah. Now, those who did achieve a position in Paradise will start regretting by looking at those who did more then them and are higher in status. “ Alas! If we had only done more to please Allah.”

If you found this information to ne benificial to pass on to family and friends... The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said;
“Whosoever guides or directs to good, then he gets the same amount of blessing (reward) as the one who does it”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-25-2006, 04:57 PM
salam.
woow sis cool post may god bless you :)
w.salam

Najiullah
05-25-2006, 04:59 PM
good post jazakAllah

x Maz x
05-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Oopsy, didnt realise it'd been posted before, i seek your forgiveness :)Peace x

Mawaddah
05-25-2006, 05:41 PM
I'll be passing it on, Jazakumullah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.