/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Non believers and judgement day?

Joe98
05-26-2006, 04:07 AM
What will happen to non believers on judgement day?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Looking4Peace
05-26-2006, 04:14 AM
you will all have to walk on hot coal

just kidding, that depends i think.

Woodrow
05-26-2006, 04:16 AM
In all honesty, I do not believe I know the answer to that. I can state what I know will happen to believers, who act like believers, and do follow the will of God. I do know that some people will be sent to Hell. But, I also know that Allah(swt) will judge with perfect Justice and Mercy, not in accordance to what I see as fair and Mercifull.

cleo
05-26-2006, 04:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98

You will be judged justly...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
05-26-2006, 04:20 AM
whom are asking to?

me: i don't really know...

but situation during the judgement day... is something that we cannot imagine. it is horrible...
I really hope i'm not in this world (I mean when the world comes to an end) when the time comes.

Najiullah
05-26-2006, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
In all honesty, I do not believe I know the answer to that. I can state what I know will happen to believers, who act like believers, and do follow the will of God. I do know that some people will be sent to Hell. But, I also know that Allah(swt) will judge with perfect Justice and Mercy, not in accordance to what I see as fair and Mercifull.
good reply

Looking4Peace
05-26-2006, 04:22 AM
There are plenty of places in the Quran which say something about non believers will be judged accordingly, like for instance take for example the small amount of people who still live in simple tribal like lifestyles, I do not think god will punish them for not believing, bacause they just never found out about religion, god etc. I would like to believe that God will judge fairly in each individual situation, depending on where and how the people lived.

Trumble
05-26-2006, 07:15 AM
That rather assumes there is one. As "Judgment Day" implies the existence of some being doing the judging I do not believe there will be such a thing, in religious terms anyway.

ISDhillon
05-26-2006, 07:37 AM
believers are no different to non-believers if you dont find god when alive you will not find him in death so rebirth for believers and non-believers, and union for spiritually enlightened ones.

searchingsoul
05-26-2006, 07:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ISDhillon
believers are no different to non-believers if you dont find god when alive you will not find him in death so rebirth for believers and non-believers, and union for spiritually enlightened ones.

That's an interesting way of viewing the hereafter. I see that you are Sikh. I'm going to take a look at that religion out of curiosity.

Anonymous.92
05-26-2006, 07:49 AM
I will use an analogy from a religious scholar. If you do many good works for your country such as build schools and orphanages but you commit one act of treason against your country and become a traitor what will they do to you?
They would give you the death penalty. Sorry to sound so frank. The same applies for the nonbelievers.

syilla
05-26-2006, 07:54 AM
they'll never believe until the day comes...

*sigh... i just dunno what to say...

Al-Mu'min
05-26-2006, 08:10 AM
Salaam.

The most important thing a person could bring with him to the hereafter is monotheism or believing in one God. Anything less than that could be forgiven by God. If you believe in this (Monotheism) you are probably a Muslim, a Jew or Christian(who believes in the original teachings of Jesus[pbuh]).

I think according to the Islamic perspective, you will be judged according to the information that reached you. If you are presented with the correct Islam and you still reject it, it's up to Allah to judge you. One thing is for sure...you will be judged fairly.

KAding
05-26-2006, 07:35 PM
So we can conclude that any unbeliever who is on this forum will go to Hell? Since we know about the true religion but essentially rejected it?

ISDhillon
05-26-2006, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
So we can conclude that any unbeliever who is on this forum will go to Hell? Since we know about the true religion but essentially rejected it?
well, reborn into this place we call earth which can be heaven or hell depending upon your deeds in this life:)

Ghazi
05-26-2006, 08:55 PM
:sl:

The non-believers who have heard of islam, will be given their book of deeds in the left hands and cast into hell. May allah protect us from this fate.

Al-Mu'min
05-26-2006, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Peace and blessings.

This forum isn't enough to teach you about the whole message of Islam. But it will give you the basic idea of God's final message. It is your responsibility to persue and verify this claim ( God's final message) by reading the Quran and Sunnah.

In these books you can find the complete message. If you reject it, it's upto God to decide your desteny by looking at the reasons for you rejection of His message. One thing is for sure.. you are assured a fair judgement because God is all knowing and fair.

But since you are an athiest brother Kading... I'm sure you are not worried about all this fuss anyway right:rollseyes ?

Peace out.

Wahid
05-28-2006, 09:45 AM
i would say that the replies here are watered down, if you read the Quran u would know that unbleivers are going to have a hard time in the judgment day

hard and hot time that is.

May Allah protect us from it.

moujahid
05-28-2006, 12:50 PM
Al-Ghashiah
1. Has the story reached thee of the overwhelming (Event)?

2. Some faces, that Day, will be humiliated,

3. Labouring (hard), weary,-

4. The while they enter the Blazing Fire,-

5. The while they are given, to drink, of a boiling hot spring,

6. No food will there be for them but a bitter Dhari'

7. Which will neither nourish nor satisfy hunger.

"But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah), for them will be the Fire of Hell. Neither will it have a complete killing effect on them so that they die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We requite every disbeliever!" [Faatir 35:36]

There is a lot about the description of the Hell Fire - http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa1/...scription.html

But Insha'Allah(God Willing) if you are a true believer in the Oneness of Allah and if you do not associate any thing or any partners with Him...you don't have to worry about the Hell fire for Allah is full of Mercy to the believers. Dis-belief is a serious crime and there is no forgiveness for it. It is a rule of God...even the Bible talks about it.

root
05-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Vahid - i would say that the replies here are watered down, if you read the Quran u would know that unbleivers are going to have a hard time in the judgment day

I would say with good reason:

1. Who are you to anticipate God's decision.
2. If you are firmly of the opinion non-beleivers go to hell, the fate of mother teresa leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-28-2006, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
whom are asking to?

me: i don't really know...

but situation during the judgement day... is something that we cannot imagine. it is horrible...
I really hope i'm not in this world (I mean when the world comes to an end) when the time comes.

hm.. it wudnt matter, cuz we'r all goin 2 b ressurected.. n will all see that Day..Allah knows best :)

Wahid
05-28-2006, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
I would say with good reason:

1. Who are you to anticipate God's decision.
2. If you are firmly of the opinion non-beleivers go to hell, the fate of mother teresa leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Read what bro moujahid has posted... who said i was anticipating anything?

Joe98
05-29-2006, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
The non-believers who have heard of Islam, will be given their book of deeds in the left hands and cast into hell.

Why? I know there is no god. You don’t know what my deeds are. Athiests help their own community. I might give 11% to the poor. And help the needy in other ways.

You are saying that If I am really generous to the poor and don’t believe in Islam, I will go to hell.

If al my deeds are good, why would I be cast into hell?

Ghazi
05-29-2006, 12:50 AM
Why? I know there is no god. You don’t know what my deeds are. Athiests help their own community. I might give 11% to the poor. And help the needy in other ways.

You are saying that If I am really generous to the poor and don’t believe in Islam, I will go to hell.

If al my deeds are good, why would I be cast into hell?

Allah only accepts islam what do you expect him to reward you when you don't worship him, thats like you walking into a random office block and saying to the boss weres my salary when you havn't worked for him.

Joe98
05-29-2006, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Allah only accepts Islam ....
And:

Jaweh the mercifull only accepts Jews
God the merciful only accepts Christains

Its the fundamental flaw in all religions that the mercifull god is not so mercifull.

If he were merciful he would accept the "misgiuded" from the "wrong" religions.

-

Skillganon
05-29-2006, 01:26 AM
Can you elaborate?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.