/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good Day

Doobahs~dubar
05-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Good day,

I have come to discuss the future of our planet.
I have three points to discuss:
1. Do not excessively consume. Acetic practice.
2. Do not excrete unnessecarily. Exercise.
3. Communicate. Non-violence.

Please help this cause, offence has been caused upon this planet we live on.

[Moderator's Comment: Please try to share links that do not go against Islamic teachings]
www.myspace.com/doobahsdubwar

I hope I will enjoy this forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
05-26-2006, 02:56 PM
:welcome: to the forum!
I hope u manage to change the future of the planet lolz:)

Rabi'ya
05-26-2006, 03:01 PM
peace!

welcome to the forum

i hope we can discuss your topics....try posting your questions or debates Here or Here

hope you enjoy your stay

Rabi'ya:rose:

x Maz x
05-26-2006, 03:03 PM
Hope you get the answers you seek and inshAllah we all look after the planet :) Peace and looking forward to your contributions x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ayesha Rana
05-26-2006, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Doobahs~dubar

You will love it Insha'Allah. May Allah guide you Bro.

Kittygyal
05-26-2006, 03:17 PM
hiya.
LOlz woow check the intro about ''space'' lolz where's Mars? (joke) ;)
anyway,welcome to the forum enjoy your stay if you have any questions feel free to ask am sure they will all help you in every lil way we can :D
god bless!

Doobahs~dubar
05-26-2006, 03:38 PM
I am not here to promote one god. I am here to promote mother nature, the planet earth, our source of life, a bastion of good in the Satan of the universe, a massive ball of fire mixed with planets and gaseous fuel. The planet earth water is a bastion of good. I worship the divine; earth, the rain and the land and the sea. I will not allow the belief in a god allseeing or all knowing to permeate my faith:

Explanation:

God could be: The pattern of a network of existing bodies' behaviour causing insight then psycosis in individual members causing an alpha-dominance of such things as morals, divinity, procreative strength, strength of provision (to provide) and other causes of society or patterning itself. (Insight and psychosis also known as trancendance, possible for all levels of wilful existence.)

Man is part of god. The mother of man is the planet. We MUST respect the planet.

Kittygyal
05-26-2006, 03:39 PM
I am not here to promote one god. I am here to promote mother nature, the planet earth, our source of life, a bastion of good in the Satan of the universe, a massive ball of fire mixed with planets and gaseous fuel. The planet earth water is a bastion of good. I worship the divine; earth, the rain and the land and the sea. I will not allow the belief in a god allseeing or all knowing to permeate my faith:

Explanation:

God could be: The pattern of a network of existing bodies' behaviour causing insight then psycosis in individual members causing an alpha-dominance of such things as morals, divinity, procreative strength, strength of provision (to provide) and other causes of society or patterning itself. (Insight and psychosis also known as trancendance, possible for all levels of wilful existence.)

Man is part of god. The mother of man is the planet. We MUST respect the planet.

hiya ok cool.
are you a Christian or what:rollseyes
god bless!

glo
05-26-2006, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
hiya ok cool.
are you a Christian or what:rollseyes
god bless!
Hi Islamgyal

Doobahs~dubar's views don't sound like Christian doctrine to me.
Perhaps he will tell us more about himself soon.

Welcome, Doobahs~dubar! :thankyou:

Peace.

Kittygyal
05-26-2006, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Hi Islamgyal

Doobahs~dubar's views don't sound like Christian doctrine to me.
Perhaps he will tell us more about himself soon.

Welcome, Doobahs~dubar! :thankyou:

Peace.

hiya,
hmm..well he sounds like ''a scientist'' to me :X
god bless!

glo
05-26-2006, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
hiya,
hmm..well he sounds like ''a scientist'' to me :X
god bless!
Do you mean a scientologist?
I don't know much about it, but I am not sure that they have a particularly strong emphasis on worshipping mother earth. Sounds more like some pagan/ new age teaching.

But we should really leave it to Doobahs~dubar to tell us about himself and his beliefs.
He could be another addition to our already quite colourful crowd! :giggling:

Peace.

Kittygyal
05-26-2006, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Do you mean a scientologist?
I don't know much about it, but I am not sure that they have a particularly strong emphasis on worshipping mother earth. Sounds more like some pagan/ new age teaching.

But we should really leave it to Doobahs~dubar to tell us about himself and his beliefs.
He could be another addition to our already quite colourful crowd! :giggling:

Peace.

hiya,
no worries leave to him ;)
take care!

afriend2
05-26-2006, 05:35 PM
salaam,

welcome! inshAllah you will find LI to be very beneficial :)

wassalam :peace:

afriend
05-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi there.

Welcome to the forum.

I am looking forward to a few healthy debates.

Najiullah
05-27-2006, 01:36 PM
[S]Welcome to the forum[/S]

Doobahs~dubar
05-27-2006, 01:54 PM
My profile has "way of life: undisclosed". I am essentialist.

glo
05-27-2006, 02:01 PM
My profile has "way of life: undisclosed". I am essentialist.
Hi again.
You may have noitced that we were talking about you in your absence! :rollseyes
Were your ears burning? :giggling:

What is an essentialist?

Peace.

Pk_#2
05-27-2006, 03:35 PM
ello welcum :)

*charisma*
05-27-2006, 03:42 PM
Good day old chap
(did i say that correctly??)

Welcome to the forum, you'll be an interesting addition ..

What is an essentialist?
Essentialism is the belief and practice centered around a philosophical claim that for any specific kind of entity it is at least theoretically possible to specify a finite list of characteristics, all of which any entity must have to belong to the group defined. A member of a specific kind of entity may possess other characteristics that are neither needed to establish its membership nor preclude its membership.
are you serious?? how is that even possible? when you have to go, you have to go...

regards,

Doobahs~dubar
05-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Not neccessarily
I am writing a piece at www.myspace.com/doobahsdubwar

entitled "Ancient World-wide Conspiracy". I have had to re-write this message here, as I believe my computer has been hacked, and my words stolen.

I already wrote a long message detailing my message, and it disappeared for no reason. I am under serious manipulation as I write this to you.

My message is that one does not neccesarily need to "go" when one DESIRES to. Whilst writing this and the previous message I have DESIRED to go many times, yet I have not been. I have paced around, shaken my leg and felt the rush of water. When one plays sports, sweat is induced: there are other methods to losing water. When I am "busting" I run, break a sweat, or do pull-ups to a bar.

I am trying to re-utter my previous stolen message, though I cannot remeber it's details.

Other types of excretion are related to foodstuff. A tomato will sustain your thirst for a day. Depending on exercise or sweat, drinking is unneccessary.

I am very angry at my computer for doing this to me, I had it perfect for you, and it has been stolen from us. The governments and rulers of this world have manipulated the masses to drink and consume bread, rice and pasta, foodstuffs that cause excretion and nothing else. Please believe me, my articulation in this second message is wrong. It was stolen from us both by a conspiratorial authority, my computer has been hacked so my words are censored by theft.

I have also made a rhythm for you since I have joined this Islamic forum:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=3983600

I am sorry for the loss. I had it perfect for you and it has been stolen. I am deeply apologetic that you could not read what I have written previous to this. Again, I am under psychological manipulation and my computer has been hjacked. Please believe my words. Check out my blogs at www.myspace.com/doobahsdubwar for my blogs on this subject and others.

This brings into question the role of 'managers' over military and sportsmen. I believe, and with evidence that they have been bullied into holding water and food, it causes a trancendance and increased all round fitness.

I am not here to promote consumerism, I am 'anti-consumerism' read my message for you here at this forum entitled "dominant I deology" in the campaigns section.

If all I have written is common knowledge then I DEMAND it be spoken in schools, the writing is on the wall for humkanity. We must all hold that we consume. ~~ Mymessage is this: hold that you consume.

Again my words have been stolen by this computer, hacked and censored. This is a disgrace. I am very angry. I apologize, I had it perfect nfor you and it has been taken away. Please believe in my message.

Doobahs~dubar
05-27-2006, 04:35 PM
if you want to, explore www.ephilosopher.com for more of my writtings on this subject, there is one under a thread entitled "Jihad and the Matrix" in the Religion Philosophy forum. I believe that you should read this connection, lthough the narticulation is appaling.

My words have been stolen, I am so dejected.

*charisma*
05-27-2006, 05:05 PM
My message is that one does not neccesarily need to "go" when one DESIRES to. Whilst writing this and the previous message I have DESIRED to go many times, yet I have not been. I have paced around, shaken my leg and felt the rush of water. When one plays sports, sweat is induced: there are other methods to losing water. When I am "busting" I run, break a sweat, or do pull-ups to a bar.
Well ofcoarse, desire (wanting to do something) and obligation (having to do something) are completly different. Excression is something that has to be done, sure you can run around and let it come out through means of sweat, but whats already in your bladder has to come out, and if nothing comes out for a long period of time because it's all coming out through sweat or some other forms that could be a health risk to your body because it would be adding excessive work and exhaustion for the parts doing that work.

Other types of excretion are related to foodstuff. A tomato will sustain your thirst for a day. Depending on exercise or sweat, drinking is unneccessary.
It might sustain your thirst, but it doesnt mean it will keep you completely hydrated. Dehydration is very fatal. Without water, your brain will go dry.

I am very angry at my computer for doing this to me, I had it perfect for you, and it has been stolen from us.
It is quite alright, no need to continuously apoligize, i understand.

The governments and rulers of this world have manipulated the masses to drink and consume bread, rice and pasta, foodstuffs that cause excretion and nothing else. Please believe me, my articulation in this second message is wrong. It was stolen from us both by a conspiratorial authority, my computer has been hacked so my words are censored by theft.
Rulers are only rulers when you chose to follow them, and life these days is run by time and money. We are too far into time to really change anything as of this point except ourselves, we can worry about the world, but one day this world will be in extinction, so as far as I know, why waste time and energy over something that will not live forever? especially something that can only be changed very slightly or even not at all. I am speaking in terms of this earth. If it was something else, my opinions would vary.

I have also made a rhythm for you since I have joined this Islamic forum:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=3983600
What was that all about?? all I heard were little sounds, was a bit disturbing in a way.

I am not here to promote consumerism, I am 'anti-consumerism' read my message for you here at this forum entitled "dominant I deology" in the campaigns section.
Yea, I read that.

regards,

Doobahs~dubar
05-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Insulted yet again

glo
05-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Good day,

I have come to discuss the future of our planet.
I have three points to discuss:
1. Do not excessively consume. Acetic practice.
3. Communicate. Non-violence.

Please help this cause, offence has been caused upon this planet we live on.

[Moderator's Comment: Please try to share links that do not go against Islamic teachings]
www.myspace.com/doobahsdubwar

Hi Doobahs~dubar

I followed your link and read some of your blog.
I have to say that I am pretty embracing of other people's beliefs and faiths ... but I can't do anything with your views about defacation and such bodily functions. :? :? :?

In fact I find it so way off that I am wondering if you are not having a laugh?! :rollseyes

Peace.

*charisma*
05-27-2006, 06:05 PM
yea, I didn't say anything really insulting, you should get your mind together. If you aren't going to agree with what i say, that is fine, i didnt type it for you to agree, i just listed out my opinions and what i believed just as I had done with your posts, otherwise, if this is how you are going to be then I'm wasting my time with you. You really have your head messed up with all this philisophical matters, I dont even think you understand what you are trying to say, and if no one quite understand what you are saying and you are just going to get "insulted" every time, you have to learn to control your anger. I think you would be a great addition to this forum, if you had an open mind, but now I'm thinking your probably just wasting your time.

snakelegs
05-27-2006, 08:15 PM
welcome.
hmmmm.....you sound a bit daft to me.
did you come here to learn and exchange or just to teach us stuff?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.