/* */

PDA

View Full Version : we'r all MUSLIMS at da end of da day!!!

baby_muslimah
05-26-2006, 06:23 PM
:sl:

rite, i just wanted to get this of my mind..

whenever i go on islamic sites or even islamic forums i always see things like.. "only 4 sunnis" or "shias only, no sunnis"..

and it really gets me annoyedddddd! honestli, gets me so angry.. i mean, at da end of the day we are all MUSLIMS! there is no division in Islam, we r all muslims and equal 2 Allah..

a few months ago i think one of the holiest mosques where well-known scholars where buried, the "sunnis" had bombed it bcuz the shias were prayin in it, it was also on a friday, it got me so upset..! subanallah, wat is happenin in this world? why dont the Ummah stop diving themselves and start uniting! i cant stand anymore of this division!

plz let me know ur views etc.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kidman
05-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Ya, that's why i joiined this forumn also... Most everybody is respectful to you whether your sunni or shia... and you can share your ideas and thoughts and knowledge, very fun and a good learning experience...
Kidman

SirZubair
05-26-2006, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude

This is the right forum for you then :)

From the forum rules:

13. No sectarian issues allowed. We are promoting the unity of Islam. Allah (Exalted is He) said in Surah Al-An'âm, verse 159:
Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.
:)

:w:
What i find difficult to understand is,..

..the rules are that sectarian issues are not allowed.

BUT

There is an entire section full of topics to do with Sects and divisions

I posted a link lastnight for a lecture by shaykh hamza yusuf and shaykh yaqoobi,in which they both adviced seekers of knowledge to not get involved in Sectarian discussions,...and that got removed by one of the Mods that i respect.

..so let me get this straight,we are allowed it,but theres a section for it?and if anyone posts links for lectures which say "its not allowed",the links get removed..........but theres a section for it,even though the forum rules clearly say that these topics are a no-no ?

I am confused.

Mods,please comment.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-26-2006, 06:39 PM
ummmmmm.. ^^ i was goin 2 mention that aswel.. i quite didnt get that :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-26-2006, 06:42 PM
lol ^

same ere, i juz ignore it..

and btw.. keepin 2 the topic..

i hate divisions 2!

SirZubair
05-26-2006, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Salam
P.S. don't disable our accounts for asking such things :offended:
I had the very same thought run through my head when i started posting this morning ;D

Naaah,the Mods on this forum are Fair,if i am banned,im sure they'll have a very good reason for it.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-26-2006, 06:46 PM
hmm.. i doubt they will. they 2 nice lol

SirZubair
05-26-2006, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
hmm.. i doubt they will. they 2 nice lol
(yeah yeah,thats it,lets keep sucking up to them so that they dont ban us.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D )

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-26-2006, 06:49 PM
lol no bro, i dont suck up *shoked*

Z
05-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Salaam.

Can I just ask, do we classify Shiates as Muslims too now?

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-26-2006, 06:53 PM
umm.. yeah cuz they r muslims :?

sabrina
05-26-2006, 06:53 PM
salam
i never had this problem
but i think it right they both blive in different things, well different prophits so they just have to be in a different site so we don't have fights.............
i think it better

Z
05-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Are you sure they are?

x Maz x
05-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Allahu Alim, in what position are you too question them? Is Allah alone not the knower of all knowledge and knows what is concealed in their hearts?. Their answering is to thy Lord, we are in no siutaion to question them ...
I am also sick to death of people questioning their beliefs, Allah knows best!
They took shahadah and the rest is up to them and Allah...Concentrate on your deen and improve yourself inshAllah
Fi Imanillah x
InshAllah in the future refrain from discussing sectarian issues please as it causes fitnah and sparks tention up due to the rivalry somewhat between the sects JazakAllah Khairun

SirZubair
05-26-2006, 07:09 PM
If you're a Salafi,a Shi'ite,a Sufi,..you're still my brother/sister in islam.

Whenever you Errr.. i will insha'allah pray for you.

Whenever I Err .. please pray for me.

A muslim is a Muslim.

Leave the judging to allah s.w.t.

x Maz x
05-26-2006, 07:13 PM
MashAllah akhi, SubhanAllah the Prophet [Pbuh] declared that after him there will be 74 odd sects each one claiming it is the correct one, they all have their own mentality and SubhanAllah they will be accounted for their lives, actions and intentions as will any other being...The Prophet [Pbuh] said in his final sermon that follow the Quran and Sunnah and you shall not stray inshAllah follow them to the best of our ability and the rest is to thy Lord...Every soul shall get their wages paid in full for all that they have done in this Dunya..
Treat them with good conduct as you would do any Muslim :)
Peace x

chacha_jalebi
05-26-2006, 08:47 PM
sects is a load of crap :)

der is various ayahs

i.e surah maidah it says

"on this day we have perfected this religion for you"

so if d religion has been perfected, do we need 2 add anytin in 2 it, do we need 2 make sects? NO

also in surah Al Anaam verse 153

"And verily, this is My straight path, so follow it, and do not follow other paths, for they will separate you away from His path. This He has ordained for you that you may become Al-Muttaqun"

al muttaqan = d pious & good, so basically Allah (swt) is sayin follow my path & u will b pious, so we dnt need 2 associate wit no sect.

ders bare ayahs in d quran which talk about unity, and ppl dnt follow them they jus wan create divisions, all dis sect stuff is all politics, if dey really cared about d ummah dey wud talk about unity :)

Pk_#2
05-26-2006, 08:54 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

We all muslims dats dat :)

The best ummah...Alhamdhulillah

*Am surprised the Mods aint commented...well guess tis upto em den*

Chillax all ...don't let the sects get to you ...

WalaykumSalaam All !

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-26-2006, 09:24 PM
i dont fink baby muslimah intended 2 offend any1.. :?

i completely agree wid her..

im soooooooo proud 2 b a muslim! i love itttttttt so much..:love: :sister:

x Maz x
05-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeh but ya'll need to chillax as de sister said, whether you think or not, its true we must unite if you want me too quote hadeeth inshAllah i will but their answering is to thy Lord inshAllah so relax and fix ya selves up inshAllah Peace x

Mods this is classified as breaking the rules as it is discussing secatarian issues inshAllah close it before a volcanic erpuption occurs
Peace
Fi Imanillah x

Pk_#2
05-27-2006, 03:01 PM
arghh!!! close itt..me too young ta die!!

x Maz x
05-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Lol, respect to you funny sis!...
MODS TAKE CARE OF THIS PLEASE :)...AND INSHALLAH ANSWER THE QUESTION REGARDING SECATARIAN DISCUSSIONS :)
JAZAKALLAH
Peace x

Yoey
06-13-2006, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Are you sure they are?
Salaam wa-alaykum

Please answer this about sunnis and shias

Im a 15 year old Shia Muslim in southern sweden and im tierd of shias and sunnis fighting on the new, blowing each other and trash talking each other so i created a new islam witch i called O.A.O. Islam (one and only islam) its the same islam as the one before Nebi Mohammed (bi salamma) died, before islam splitt in to parts and before the hate and rage, O.A.O. forbides hate and racism even against USA and Israel, also sexism(treating women less importantly)is forbidden, its every muslim takes care of his/her family, relitives, friends and neighbors.

Now my question is if this is allowed or not, if not then who allowed Sunna and Shia to be created instead of just Islam...

Yoey(Yosef) :?

Kidman
06-13-2006, 11:19 PM
so you created a new sect???

hassanomar
06-13-2006, 11:28 PM
As we are told by the Prophet (pbuh) and in the Quran that divisions would become evident in the muslim ummah - if anyone asks you what are you - reply only - ' I am MUSLM'

x Maz x
06-14-2006, 02:51 AM
13. No sectarian issues allowed. We are promoting the unity of Islam. Allah (Exalted is He) said in Surah Al-An'âm, verse 159:

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

:threadclo

hidaayah
06-14-2006, 02:59 AM
LOL, Mashallah!!^

Khaldun
06-14-2006, 03:07 AM

This is indeed a very delicate subject, and we are in no way scholars.

This forum is run according to the Quran and Sunnah, every other innovation is rejected.

I urge Brothers and Sisters to read up on things before speaking. It would be very nice if we all we're muslims but sects exsist and we should do our outmost to stick to the Quran and Sunnah that way we can never go astray inshAllah.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.