/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praying during Adhaan

Ummah
05-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Asalaamualaikum

is it obligatory, recommended or irrelevent whether you wait until the adhaan has finished before you start your salaah?

if it is obligatory or recommended, then its fair to say salaah time begins after the adhaan has finished, you're not delaying your salaah right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iconoclast
05-26-2006, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummah
Asalaamualaikum

is it obligatory, recommended or irrelevent whether you wait until the adhaan has finished before you start your salaah?

if it is obligatory or recommended, then its fair to say salaah time begins after the adhaan has finished, you're not delaying your salaah right?
------------------------------------------------------------------
:sl:
as far as my humble knowledge
if u r in the mosque wait till the Adhan ends as many hadith verify this ...ur salaah being before the muzain looks at the time and gets up to call for prayer ( ie The Adhan )
lets say u r ouuta the house or even in it and take a look that it's time for prayer then go ahead and pray
So by all this i wanna make 1 poit very clear there is easy with the sunnah but frard is frad.... Salat is frad u hear it wait for it, or just go ahead looking at the time of that particular prayer

Allah Kows Best
:w:

chacha_jalebi
05-26-2006, 08:52 PM
in a hadiths related by tirmidhi

the Prophet (saw) says

"when you hear the adhaan, say as d muezzin is sayin" :)

so dat wud imply, wait 4 d adhaan 2 finish then pray :)

Ummah
05-26-2006, 09:31 PM
JazakhAllah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
05-26-2006, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
in a hadiths related by tirmidhi

the Prophet (saw) says

"when you hear the adhaan, say as d muezzin is sayin" :)

so dat wud imply, wait 4 d adhaan 2 finish then pray :)
jazakAllah bro sweet ;D jalebi

chacha_jalebi
05-26-2006, 10:13 PM
always always lol jazakhallah :)

Iconoclast
05-28-2006, 06:01 PM
chaha what if u r praying and another muazzin starts his adhan? i have mashallah 7-9 mosque around me. all start some in mid of each other some after ..diff muazzins diff recitations .
Sir i just meant to imply is Sunnah is NOT Fard. (Obligatory) and Frad in question is Salat and not only the azan and there were/are situations where u have to use and see into what the prophet meant at that moment of time for his companions and to what context ( maybe the ashab were not responding to the azan and the prophet meant to teach them or for that matter just go into prayer in the mosque when the adhan was in progress) like i said earlier if u listen to an adhan wait till it finishes and like u quoted the holy messenger SAW respond to it .... it is true but i think i am not wrong either............

Allah Knows Best
:brother:

chacha_jalebi
05-28-2006, 06:32 PM
agreed, but you sed d sunnah is not fard, agreed, but d sunnah is not rong either & its more reward 4 followin it, :)

and if there are 7-9 mosques round u, dey sud do all d adhaan @ same time sudnt dey? imagine u go 2 1 mosque, then its preferred u wait 4 d adhaan 2 finish in dat particular mosque,:) makes it easier :)

Iconoclast
05-28-2006, 06:44 PM

Chachjaani point made and headded to i guess enough said i guess we all got the point clear

He who does not love the messenger of allah SAW is no muslim.

so let us hug us brother and eat jelibies :)

:sl: :brother: :)
:thankyou:

chacha_jalebi
05-28-2006, 06:45 PM
lol

*big hug** i dnt really lik jalebis

but but rassmalai now we talkin lol

Jerry
05-28-2006, 07:03 PM
PHP Code:
i have mashallah 7-9 mosque around meall start some in mid of each other some after ..diff muazzins diff recitations 
y differnt timings for adhaan:rollseyes

Iconoclast
07-17-2006, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jerry
PHP Code:
i have mashallah 7-9 mosque around meall start some in mid of each other some after ..diff muazzins diff recitations 
y differnt timings for adhaan:rollseyes
its like a few seconds to a min of each other cause its the muzzins job and he can take his time .....thus the diff. in timings.

ps.
sorry for the delay in reply
:w: :brother:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.