/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hidden truth in the Bible

Muslim Soldier
05-27-2006, 04:29 PM

ISLAM IN THE BIBLE
DEUTERONOMY 33,
VERSES 1 – 3

1 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. 2 And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. 3 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

GENESIS 21,
VERSES 19 – 21

19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. 20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. 21 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.

Who is Ishmael (Ppuh) and where is the wilderness of Paran, where he lived in, and his seed lives in?

Learn more >

ISAIAH 29, VERSE 12

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

THE QUR’AN 96,
VERSES 1 – 5

1 read! in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created- 2 Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood: 3 read! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,- 4 He Who taught (the use of) the pen,- 5 Taught man that which he knew not.

Gabriel, the Holy Spirit (Ppuh) revealed the book (the Qur’an) to Mohammad (Ppuh), he said "read this", Mohammad (Ppuh) answered "I am not learned".

What does the Bible teach us about the Qur'an? And what does the Qur'an teach us about the Bible?

Learn more >

THE CRUCIFIXION'S FACTS AND MYTH

ST. JOHN 7, VERSES 33 & 34
33 Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me. 34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.

ST. JOHN 8, VERSES 21 & 22.
21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins; whither I go, ye cannot come. 22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? Because he saith; whither I go, ye cannot come.

ST. MATTHEW 23, VERSE 39
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Was Jesus Christ (Ppuh) ever arrested, and yet crucified?

Learn more >

THE TRUE BELIEF IN JESUS

ST. JOHN 5 VERSE 30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

ST. JOHN 20, VERSE 17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

ST. MATTHEW 26, VERSE 39
And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

ST. LUKE 18, VERSE 19
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

The son and the Father, What does it really mean?

Learn more >

For more hidden truths

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Syed Nizam
05-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi Muslim Soldier,

I've just want to add one particular verses in the Bible which fascinates me a lot:

Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, Verse 18:
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Surely, all of us muslims believe that our beloved prophet is unlettered. And the Quran has been literally put into his mouth. Compared that with very first verse that have been revealed to our beloved prophet (pbuh):

Al-Alaq (096.001-005)
Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-
Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:
Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-
He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-
Taught man that which he knew not.

Then we got this verse from Isaiah, Chapter 29, Verse 12:
And the Book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this, I pray thee; and he saith, I am not learned.

Subhanallah, that is exactly what our prophet said when the Archangel Gabriel came to him and asked him to read.... The rest is history.

Peace...

Umar001
05-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Maybe this picture might be of interest, with regards to the shining forth:

Also, I do not think the words 'I Pray Thee' are there in the hebrew/greek languages, and also I have read the words used there and the words Iqraa are the same, or derives from the same roots.

Peace be upon yall

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.