/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why A Sects Part In The Menus??

chacha_jalebi
05-27-2006, 05:42 PM
salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

elo ello :)

i just wanted to ask that as its a rule of the forum, that we cant discuss sects, then why is there a part of the forum entitled sects?

also

theres a thread in the sect part called "The Saved Sect" and its about the ahlus sunnah wal jamaah, so does that mean, that the ahle e sunnah wal jamaah are a saved sect? :?

and isnt it a rule that we cant talk about sects, so why promote ahle e sunnah??

can anyone help moi out :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
05-27-2006, 05:52 PM
IF you are following the Quran and the sunnah than you are among the saved, any innovation and knowingly following that will get you in trouble.

chacha_jalebi
05-27-2006, 05:58 PM
ya but bro its a duty 2 follow d Quran n Sunnah, we dont gota join sum sect crew & say we are following the Quran and sunnah!!

making sects is a innovation!!

x Maz x
05-27-2006, 06:34 PM
Yes, if anyone wishes to think otherwise i wouldn't mind providing hadith inshAllah but this has been boggling me for quite some time, got me confuzled at a point as i really dont understand how we are not allowed to discuss it yet there is a whole fragment of the forum dedicated for such discussions...Please mods put me out my misery and answer moi JazakAllah khair
Fi imanallah x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
05-27-2006, 06:40 PM
:p stop copyin my post lol

also moddys can you answer, why it says ahlus sunnah = saved sect? :)
because that is promotin a sect!! :?

x Maz x
05-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Lol well gotta say yo a good influence ahem ahem lol...nah inshAlllah was gonna ask this maself but you beat me to it :D Peace x

chacha_jalebi
05-27-2006, 06:44 PM
:) :)
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
Lol well gotta say yo a good influence ahem ahem lol...nah inshAlllah was gonna ask this maself but you beat me to it :D Peace x
lol great minds think alike :smile:

and the influence bit ... tru say lol

come on moddys :)

x Maz x
05-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Dont flatter yourself...Yaar c'monnnnnnn ...if you dont answer me i shall depart from this forum permanantly :D ...And you dun want that hapenin so i suggest ya answer moi immediatly ...Pwees ya gonna leave me mesntally disturbed 4 lyf LOL...nah up to you...i fink they gonna close this topic mn :( Peace x

Umm Yoosuf
05-27-2006, 06:50 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum

We are not allowed to discuss sects. That section provides one the correct belief of Islam.

Re-read the posts provided

http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-di...aved-sect.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-di...wal-jamah.html

All Praise be to Allaah.

"Al-salaf" (the forefathers, or ones who passed before) are one and the same as "ahl ul-sunnah wal-jamaa'ah" (the followers of the sunnah and the united Islamic community). They comprise those who follow the example of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his companions (may Allaah be pleased with him), and adhere to their principles, beliefs, and practices. This fact is witnessed by the Prophet's statement when he was asked about the party that will be saved and spared (from Hell), in which he said: "They are those who are (i.e., live, act, and believe) as I and my companions are today."

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (www.islam-qa.com)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.