/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Miracle

SilentAssassin
05-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Assalamualikum brothers ans sisters

I have a story which alot of you may not believe but i swear by allah that this story is true.

A couple of months ago i came from school and hurried to play salat(dhur). I went into the study room where i normall pray only to be welcomed to the loud music from my next door neighbour. I ignored the music and placed the namaz mat on the floor. Upon saying my intention i was thinking about the distracting music that i could hear. I ignored this fact and began my salat. By Allah as my witness miracolously the music immediatel turned off as soon as i said "Allah Hu Akbar" (i.e. begiinning my preayer). I was totally amazed by this and continued my salat thanking Allah at the end of my salat. Mas'aala, once again, inevitably the power of Allah far surpasses the power of Sayt'aan, may allah guide us all to the path of Al-Junna.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamrules
05-29-2006, 04:04 PM
wooow dats masha allah i nevr in my life heard a miracle happen to a normal person i thought it only happened to really really really religious muslims

Ruenz
05-30-2006, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamrules
wooow dats masha allah i nevr in my life heard a miracle happen to a normal person i thought it only happened to really really really religious muslims
exactly i have never heard miracle happening with normal people

aljawaad
05-30-2006, 04:29 AM
Whoa dats gr8. I fink dta if you look closely @ ur own life u'll c a lot of miracles happening; especially if u r a practicing muslim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Joe98
05-30-2006, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aljawaad
Whoa dats gr8. I fink dta if you look closely @ ur own life u'll c a lot of miracles happening; especially if u r a practicing muslim.

Please translate into English.

Type using a word processor, do a spell and grammar check and then copy and paste into your post.

Thanks!

aljawaad
05-30-2006, 10:44 AM
uhh! This is english dude.

Z
05-30-2006, 10:53 AM
wait, could it not be that person just turned off their stereo or something?

Z
05-30-2006, 11:01 AM
yeah exactly.

i mean had the music started up again the moment you turned your head to the left shoulder and said salaam, then yeah i'd kind of say that's cool, weird, somewhat a miracle thing. but not this.

Muezzin
05-30-2006, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Please translate into English.

Type using a word processor, do a spell and grammar check and then copy and paste into your post.

Thanks!
'Whoa dats gr8. I fink dta if you look closely @ ur own life u'll c a lot of miracles happening; especially if u r a practicing muslim.'

= 'Whoah, that's great. I think that if you look closely at your own life you'll see a lot of miracles happening; especially if you are a practicing Muslim'

Text speak sucks, even on mobiles. That's a whole 'nother rant though.

On-topic, I tend to agree with Z. Still, it's great that you could concentrate.

azim
05-30-2006, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
yeah exactly.

i mean had the music started up again the moment you turned your head to the left shoulder and said salaam, then yeah i'd kind of say that's cool, weird, somewhat a miracle thing. but not this.
I don't agree.

I think theres different types of miracles. There the those sent to the Prophets that are 1)abnormal (i.e. cannot be explained naturally) and 2) are sent to challenge the people.

Obviously, this isnt one of those miracles.

However, there are other types of 'miracles' when Allah helps you, or provides for you in a certain manner, or saves you through small actions.

Think of Khalid bin Waleed and the battle of Yarmuk - the Romans had practically every advantage but the Muslim soldiers won. That is still a miracle, even though it doesnt fit the definition of a 'Prophet' miracle (so to speak).

If we pay attention to our lives - as long as we are on the side of Islam and going towards Allah - Allah clears the path for us through miracles. You might call it divine intervention.

If we walk towards Allah, Allah comes to us at speed.

AvarAllahNoor
05-30-2006, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin
Assalamualikum brothers ans sisters

I have a story which alot of you may not believe but i swear by allah that this story is true.

A couple of months ago i came from school and hurried to play salat(dhur). I went into the study room where i normall pray only to be welcomed to the loud music from my next door neighbour. I ignored the music and placed the namaz mat on the floor. Upon saying my intention i was thinking about the distracting music that i could hear. I ignored this fact and began my salat. By Allah as my witness miracolously the music immediatel turned off as soon as i said "Allah Hu Akbar" (i.e. begiinning my preayer). I was totally amazed by this and continued my salat thanking Allah at the end of my salat. Mas'aala, once again, inevitably the power of Allah far surpasses the power of Sayt'aan, may allah guide us all to the path of Al-Junna.
How is this a miracle?

Your neighbour simply switched off the stereo! It's common sense!

aljawaad
05-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Agree wid you. Perhaps Allah made 'em swithch off that music without them really knowing the real reason so that our Bro could concentrate in his salaat.

Pk_#2
05-30-2006, 11:37 AM
^^^ agreed

Allah knows best!

islamrules
05-30-2006, 07:08 PM
that is definetly a miracle. cos the chances of your neighbours turning off the music at the same time as u said Allahu akbar are just great.

by the way Miracles happens to anyone allah wishes upon not only religious people. Must have been cool to realise that a miracle just happen to u.

Woodrow
05-30-2006, 07:20 PM
I have yet to see anything in life that is not a miracle. Sometimes things occur that remind us of how much of a miracle everything is. Perhaps we should all look about and see just what this world is all about. Think about it.........smelling a flower is no less of a miracle then the raising of the dead.

azim
05-30-2006, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I have yet to see anything in life that is not a miracle. Sometimes things occur that remind us of how much of a miracle everything is. Perhaps we should all look about and see just what this world is all about. Think about it.........smelling a flower is no less of a miracle then the raising of the dead.
Masha'Allah, I agree.

The question is, would the person have switched off the music had the brother not had the intention to pray? This is one of the things that we will never know, so not really possible to classify it as a miracle. Just say Allah hu Alim and leave it at that :)
What we do know is that it was a blessing from Allah that they turned it off. And in my eyes, every blessing is a miracle - we just fail to notice them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.