/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Tisha-she will be sadly missed

Daffodil
05-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Asalamulaikum peeps

Here are a few pics of our late hamster, her name was tisha, she sadly passed away a few months ago. I loved her so much and so did my little bro zak who is only 10 years old. He took her tragic death very hard to deal with. my sister however found her scary and would scream every time my bros took her out her cage and waved her around my sisters face. my other bro liked to try freaky things out with her, in his heart of hearts i believe he loved her even more then we did.

Please pray Allah swt grants us access to her in junnah Inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
x Maz x
05-27-2006, 09:01 PM
Attachment 1407
InshAllah this chinchillah has a rank in Jannah...It reminds me of my weak pathetic self..
I dont know if its dead as erm i googlesearched it but if it is make dua
Peace x

Nawal89
05-27-2006, 09:26 PM
such a cute hamster...

Our gerbils 9 of them all died too a few months back..the cat ate them ;D May they all rest in peace ameeeen.

chacha_jalebi
05-27-2006, 09:40 PM
aww sis i know how u feel bout 3-4 months ago our pet guinea pig died we had him 4 lik 5 yrs :( mashallah bless him, his name was ranjha = prince :), i hope hes happy & Allah (swt) puts him in jannah :) wit all his ova guinea pig crew

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijaabi22
05-27-2006, 09:42 PM
:rollseyes :rollseyes LIKE HUH?

LOL SORRY

AWWWWWWWWWW

AMEEN TO DA DUAS

*noor
05-27-2006, 09:43 PM
do animals go to Jannah or do they just disappear for good?

Pk_#2
05-27-2006, 10:46 PM
duno...but i feel....urmm....*eek* :|

Anonymous.92
05-28-2006, 08:14 AM
They turn into dust on the Day of Judgement

Tania
05-28-2006, 09:24 AM
I know we can't find two pets alike but have you considered to take another hamster? If you will keep another hamster, may be would be much easier to endure Tisha's lost.

Tisha
Rest in peace.

snakelegs
05-28-2006, 09:35 AM
it is hard to lose a pet. i've had many different kinds of pets and still have quite a few.
believe it or not, rats make excellent pets - i think even better than hamsters. (i've had both).

seeker_of_ilm
05-28-2006, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
it is hard to lose a pet. i've had many different kinds of pets and still have quite a few.
believe it or not, rats make excellent pets - i think even better than hamsters. (i've had both).
:sl:

Yeah rats are very smart animals. They can swim, go through mazes, and all sorts.

afriend2
05-28-2006, 10:12 AM
salaam,

aw man i begged my dad for a hamster, but he said no! but khalas, i have my 30 fishes for company.

and sis im sorry for your loss...ameen to the du'as......although ive heard that the animals will be ressurected on the Day of Judgement where they will then be made into dust again.

but Allahu Alam, cos Allah ta'alas power and mercy extends over everything.:)

wassalam :peace:

islamrules
05-29-2006, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
do animals go to Jannah or do they just disappear for good?

In judgement day all animals will turn to sand, the kafiir people will wish to be the animals so they do not have to suffer the hellfire

:)

Tania
05-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Its in memory of Tisha so i will not show you how wrong are you related where will go the non muslim people.:rollseyes

Ruenz
05-30-2006, 04:26 AM
sorry to hear about your tisha but i dont really like rats they are .........

Z
05-30-2006, 10:56 AM
umm not all animals will be turned to dust. just thought i'd correct that.

but all pets will be. sorry.

Muezzin
05-30-2006, 10:59 AM
^no problem, my pet rock has almost completely eroded. Gotta love acid rain.

Pinkrose
05-30-2006, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Asalamulaikum peeps

Here are a few pics of our late hamster, her name was tisha, she sadly passed away a few months ago. I loved her so much and so did my little bro zak who is only 10 years old. He took her tragic death very hard to deal with. my sister however found her scary and would scream every time my bros took her out her cage and waved her around my sisters face. my other bro liked to try freaky things out with her, in his heart of hearts i believe he loved her even more then we did.

Please pray Allah swt grants us access to her in junnah Inshallah

I know how you feel ukhtii!! I was about to cry when my brother took away my hamster...he was sooooo cute. He had goldish brown fur and his face was sooo tiny...i loved it when he yawned and when he stuffed food in his cheeks...He was really active...Masha Allaah....

But just when he got bigger and stronger my brother had to take him away to the humane center.. :'( I was really frustrated....:'(

I took pictures of him in the cell phone but the pictures make me feel sooo bad when i look at them cuz' it makes me miss him more..

That was the only animal that i really actually held a lot and wasn't scared of even though he bit me once..I was scared of my other brothers hamster but not mine!!~lol~

But it's not like i can get him back anyway so i just try not to worry too much about it!!

Sorry for your loss sis...

Take Care

:w: :rose:

Daffodil
05-31-2006, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinkrose

I know how you feel ukhtii!! I was about to cry when my brother took away my hamster...he was sooooo cute. He had goldish brown fur and his face was sooo tiny...i loved it when he yawned and when he stuffed food in his cheeks...He was really active...Masha Allaah....

But just when he got bigger and stronger my brother had to take him away to the humane center.. :'( I was really frustrated....:'(

I took pictures of him in the cell phone but the pictures make me feel sooo bad when i look at them cuz' it makes me miss him more..

That was the only animal that i really actually held a lot and wasn't scared of even though he bit me once..I was scared of my other brothers hamster but not mine!!~lol~

But it's not like i can get him back anyway so i just try not to worry too much about it!!

Sorry for your loss sis...

Take Care

what do u mean ur bro took him away to the humane center, what is one of those?

n ewww the only time i didnt like tisha was wen she yawned, hamsters have gross inside parts of the mouth n i grosssss, ugh it was disgusting.

Pinkrose
06-01-2006, 12:18 PM

~lol~ It wasn't gross when Sufyaan yawned!! His mouth was clean and he had a cute tiny pink tongue! Trust me I get grossed out ezily and that wasn't digusting! The humane center is like an animal shelter place! That's where he took him and I couldn't do nothing about it!! Long story but that's just what happened!!

afriend2
06-01-2006, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueRumor
sorry to hear about your tisha but i dont really like rats they are .........
salaam,

lol sis its a hamster! theyre nothing like rats....and theyre so cute! mashAllah

wassalam :peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.