/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wazuuuup

catmando
05-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Howdy from Texas to all you Muslims.:) I took my name from Bob Seger's song "Goin to Kathmandu", and I am a fan of catamaran boats, so I just did a little "tweaking" for catmando. ;)

I found the link to this site from an Atheist site. I am indeed an Atheist, but also a 'brother in humanity', so in that sense I identify with all human-loving Theists.

I hope we can agree to disagree in a civil manner(but you might be surprised to find out how much we can agree). :) The thing is, I just believe in one less god than you do. ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister_6038
05-28-2006, 09:29 PM
[BANANA]wowww i like the link of catamaran and kathmandu very cool!! lololol...welcome to the forum im Hat as im normally referred to as...and the fella holding the banner is Mr Banana....my partner in crime!! :D:D:D[/BANANA]

Najiullah
05-28-2006, 09:31 PM
[S]Welcome to the forum[/S]

Saifadin_Qutuz
05-28-2006, 09:37 PM
yo yo sup dawg :p

well hope u could benefit and be benefited man :) see you areound, peace 8)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
catmando
05-28-2006, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Hi catmando :)

Hope you have a beneficial stay here, and I have to add... you are probably the first athiest I have seen that has used that many smilies in one post (!)

:)
You use far more muscles smiling than frowning, so why not use all you can. ;D We are on this earth for such a short time, and I am in the Autumn of my years, so I am determined to enjoy all the life I have left. :)

nurul3eyn
05-29-2006, 05:00 AM
:welcome:

Looking4Peace
05-29-2006, 06:36 AM
:welcome: Have a good stay.[BANANA][/BANANA]

afriend2
05-29-2006, 12:47 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time here.

wassalam :peace:

Kittygyal
05-29-2006, 01:42 PM
sapnin?
welcome to the forum enjoy your stya if you have any questions feel free to ask me mate :)
cherrio LOlz

chacha_jalebi
05-29-2006, 01:43 PM
howdy partner, hav fun ere

Samira_01
05-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome!

catmando
05-29-2006, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
[BANANA]wowww i like the link of catamaran and kathmandu very cool!! lololol...welcome to the forum im Hat as im normally referred to as...and the fella holding the banner is Mr Banana....my partner in crime!! :D:D:D[/BANANA]
Thankis loads Ms Hat how is Ahkenaton treating you these days? :haha:

Tania
05-29-2006, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by catmando
The thing is, I just believe in one less god than you do. ;)
Until something will happen and you will be convinced by the opposite.
Welcome :)

catmando
05-30-2006, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
Until something will happen and you will be convinced by the opposite.
Welcome :)
My dear(I take it you're female) I am almost 63 years old. I read the bible from cover to cover when I was 15. That made me an Atheist, and I have not seen or read anything that has changed my mind.

That said...there IS one thing that would make me a believer. Ask yourself what it is.

F.Y.
05-30-2006, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by catmando
That said...there IS one thing that would make me a believer. Ask yourself what it is.
Errrrrr.....maybe if you read the Qur'an?

Peace

afriend
05-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Howdy partner:p (always wanted to say that)

:welcome:to the forum!

I hope you have an enjoyable stay!

I'm looking forward to your views and opinions regarding Islam.

sapphire
06-01-2006, 12:51 AM
:welcome: to the forums !

enjoy your stay !

catmando
06-02-2006, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Howdy partner:p (always wanted to say that)

:welcome:to the forum!

I hope you have an enjoyable stay!

I'm looking forward to your views and opinions regarding Islam.
Howdy partner right back!!:happy: Thank you for your warm welcome.
My opinion of Islam is it's one of three "male skygod" religions based on the Abrahamic tradition. It is neither more true nor more false than the others.

catmando
06-02-2006, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Errrrrr.....maybe if you read the Qur'an? Peace
If reading the Christian bible caused me to not believe in its god Jehovah, why would you think reading the Qur'an would cause me to believe in Allah?? It is not a book that will convince me of the reality of any god or gods; it is their appearance on earth, doing miraculous deeds like in olden times, that will do it.

Muhammad
06-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Hello catmando,

Welcome to LI :)

I hope you will have a beneficial and enjoyable stay!

Regarding your last statement; there were many nations in the past who were commanded to obey Allaah and yet they never saw Him. And many of those who disobeyed His commands subsequently perished as a result. What they did have was Messengers and divine books, so belief is always possible through these means: one does not need to see Allaah to believe in Him.

I hope this has helped you to understand further :)

Peace.

Ruenz
06-03-2006, 09:08 AM
welcome

catmando
06-03-2006, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Hello catmando,

Welcome to LI :)

I hope you will have a beneficial and enjoyable stay!

Regarding your last statement; there were many nations in the past who were commanded to obey Allaah and yet they never saw Him. And many of those who disobeyed His commands subsequently perished as a result. What they did have was Messengers and divine books, so belief is always possible through these means: one does not need to see Allaah to believe in Him.

I hope this has helped you to understand further :)

Peace.
Who "commanded" those nations to obey Allah-his Mullahs here on earth? And when those nations turned away, did the Muslims not invade them?

All religions have messengers and "divine books". That makes them no more believable than Islam.

No nation is forever. They fall for various reasons. It is said that the Roman Empire fell because lead in their cooking utensils poisoned the Army and the populace.

Pk_#2
06-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the forums bro

Hope you find this site beneficial

Am sure you will

(Peace) :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!