/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something about dreams

Aly
05-29-2006, 12:31 PM
does every dream have any meanings? what does islam say about dreams....

coz i saw same dream 3rd time in week?

i will explain laterz about dream.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-29-2006, 03:03 PM
:salamext:

You can check this site out insha'Allaah:

http://muttaqun.com/dreams.html

To get a better understanding on dreams. However, we don't know of any people on the forum who are qualified to give the interpretation of dreams.

jazak Allaah khayr.

:wasalamex

Najiullah
05-29-2006, 03:06 PM
thanks for the link bro jazakAllah

Aly
05-29-2006, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

You can check this site out insha'Allaah:

http://muttaqun.com/dreams.html

To get a better understanding on dreams. However, we don't know of any people on the forum who are qualified to give the interpretation of dreams.

jazak Allaah khayr.

:wasalamex
Thanks Brother

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
10-21-2006, 04:07 AM
one question, me n my friends tend to talk over dreams we have... good ones... thing is.. are we allowed to tell each other wat we think they could possibly mean?

Personally i always avoid it because i heard that interpreting it is like giving a fatwa... but there are some times where i feel so strongly about a meaning the dream could have that i am compelled to put forward my opinion about what it could mean....

is that ok?

salam

Firdaus
10-21-2006, 04:15 AM
:sl:
sis well you can tell anybody your dreams but BE CAREFUL, bad dreams you should never reveal to someone because it comes from Shaitwaan whereas whenever you've had a good dream then you're allowed to reveal it to who you want.

- Qatada -
10-21-2006, 07:34 AM

Anon - i personally wouldn't take the risk. Allaahu a'lam what the consequences could be..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.