PDA

View Full Version : salam alykum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatoh



InAllahITrust
05-29-2006, 08:58 PM
salam alykum brothers and what messanger of Allah (peace and prays be upon him) loves most (sisters)
i'm Mostafa, i found this forum when i was searching for a place to share thoughts and feelings, so Allah gave me this gift to be with my brothers and sisters,i hope i can find here what i miss in my life.
may Allah bless u all, i love u all for the sake of Allah.

ur brother in Islam
Mostafa
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-29-2006, 09:00 PM
salam.
welcome bro enjoy your stay if you have any questions feel free to ask am sure we will all help you in every lil way we can
w.salam
Reply

Najiullah
05-29-2006, 09:04 PM
[s]WELCOME TO THE FORUM YOU WILL HAVE GOOD TIME HERE INSHA'ALLAH[/s]




Reply

glo
05-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Welcome, Mostafa! :)
I hope you enjoy this forum.

Peace.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Skillganon
05-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by InAllahITrust
salam alykum brothers and what messanger of Allah (peace and prays be upon him) loves most (sisters)
i'm Mostafa, i found this forum when i was searching for a place to share thoughts and feelings, so Allah gave me this gift to be with my brothers and sisters,i hope i can find here what i miss in my life.
may Allah bless u all, i love u all for the sake of Allah.

ur brother in Islam
Mostafa
wassalam bro, your alway's welcome here.
Reply

Ruenz
05-30-2006, 07:28 AM
welcome to the forum
Reply

InAllahITrust
05-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by zÂk
:sl:

Welcome to the forums.......:welcome:

Mostafa ?
wow..... wat a beautiful name :smile:
jazak Allah khayran
i love this name so much because it's one of the messanger of Allah (may prays and peace be upon him) names.
Reply

afriend2
05-30-2006, 01:12 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here.

wassalam :peace:
Reply

Pk_#2
05-30-2006, 01:16 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcum to the forum bro

bye
Reply

nafy
05-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Salaamz bro

welcome 2 da forum :)

w/salaamz
Reply

afriend
05-30-2006, 02:20 PM
:sl:

:welcome:to the forum!

I hope you have an enjoyable stay!
Reply

InAllahITrust
05-31-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here.

wassalam :peace:
Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcum to the forum bro

bye
Originally Posted by nafy_luvz_u
Salaamz bro

welcome 2 da forum :)

w/salaamz
Originally Posted by Iqram
:sl:

:welcome:to the forum!

I hope you have an enjoyable stay!
jazakum Allah khayran, i'm so happy to be welcome in this way, it's great a feeling to be with my brothers and sisters, love u all for the sake of ALLAH.
Reply

sapphire
06-01-2006, 12:35 AM
:welcome: to the forums !

enjoy your stay !
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:52 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 03:06 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 05:00 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 11:07 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!