PDA

View Full Version : Verses That Agree in The Bible ANd Q'ran

Alphaseed
05-29-2006, 10:40 PM
AGREE........

God in the Bible
God in the Qur'an

BIBLE: RE : Worshipping Human Beings
"In Lystra there sat a man crippled in his feet, who was lame from birth and had never walked. He listen to Paul as he was speaking. Paul looked directly at him, saw that he had faith to be healed and called out, "Stand up on your feet!" at that, the man jumped up and began to walk.
When the crowd saw what Paul had done, they shouted in the Lycaonian language, "The gods have come down to us in human form!" Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul they called Hermes because he was the chief speaker." .................................................

Acts 14:8-12 Qur'an: RE :Worshipping Human Beings

[ 9:31] They have set up their religious leaders and scholars
as lords, instead of GOD. Others deified the Messiah, son
of Mary. They were all commanded to worship only one god.
There is no god except He. Be He glorified, high above having
any partners.

BIBLE: RE :Worshipping Angels

"Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize."
Colossians 2:18 Qur'an: RE :Worshipping Angels
[ 3:80] Nor would he command you to idolize the angels
and the prophets as lords. Would he exhort you to disbelieve
after becoming submitters?

[34:40] On the day when He summons them all, He
will say to the angels, "Did these people worship you?".....................................

BIBLE: RE :Worshipping NO Other Gods

"So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, "Get rid of the foreign gods you have with you, and purify yourselves and change your clothes."
Genesis 35:2 Qur'an: RE :Worshipping NO Other Gods
[2:133] Had you witnessed Jacob on his death bed; he said to his children, "What will you worship after I die?" They said, "We will worship your god; the god of your fathers Abraham, Ismail, and Isaac; the one god. To Him we are submitters."

BIBLE: RE :no other gods

(One of the Commandments) "You shall not have no other gods before me."

Exodus 20:3 Qur'an: RE : no other gods
[' 4:36] You shall worship GOD alone - do not associate anything with Him. ....

BIBLE:
"Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me."

Isaiah 46:9 Qur'an:
[42:9] Did they find other lords beside Him? GOD is the only Lord and Master. He is the One who resurrects the dead, and He is the Omnipotent One.

[ 42:11] .... There is nothing that equals Him. He is the Hearer, the Seer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

BIBLE:
"I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God."

Isaiah 45:5 Qur'an:
[ 112:1-4] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD. "The Absolute GOD."Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten."None equals Him."

BIBLE: God is the Supreme King
"The Lord brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up.
The Lord sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts. He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor.
For the foundations of the earth are the Lord's; upon them he has set the world."

1 Samuel 2:6-8 Qur'an: God is the Supreme King
[23:116] Most exalted is GOD, the true Sovereign. There is no other god beside Him; the Most Honorable Lord, possessor of all authority.

[20:114] Most Exalted is GOD, the only true King. ......

[9:116] To GOD belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. He controls life and death. You have none beside GOD as a Lord and Master.

BIBLE: Omnipresent
"Where can I go from your Spirit: Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day for darkness is as light to you."

Psalm 139:7-12 Qur'an: Omnipresent
[ 58:7] Do you not realize that GOD knows everything in the heavens
and everything on earth? No three people can conspire secretly without
Him being their fourth, nor five without Him being the sixth, nor less than
that, nor more, without Him being there with them wherever they may be.
Then, on the Day of Resurrection, He will inform them of everything they
had done. GOD is fully aware of all things.

BIBLE: God the ALL Knower

"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

Matthew 10:30
"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power his understanding has no limit."

Psalm 147:4-5
..."and his understanding no one can fathom."

Isaiah 40:28 Qur'an: God the ALL Knower
[19:93-94] Every single one in the heavens and the earth is a servant of the Most Gracious.He has encompassed them, and has counted them one by one.

[ 3:29] Say, "Whether you conceal your innermost thought, or declare it, GOD is fully aware thereof." He is fully aware of everything in the heavens and the earth. GOD is Omnipotent.

[ 72:28] ...... He (God) has counted the numbers of all things.

[31:16] "O my son, know that even something as tiny as a mustard seed, deep inside a rock, be it in the heavens or the earth, GOD will bring it. GOD is Sublime, Cognizant.

BIBLE: God does not Slumber or Sleep

"He(God) will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

Psalm 121:3-4 Qur'an:God does not Slumber or Sleep
[ 2:255] GOD: there is no other god besides Him, the Living,
the Eternal. Never a moment of unawareness or slumber overtakes Him.
To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Who
could intercede with Him, except in accordance with His will? He knows
their past, and their future. No one attains any knowledge, except as He
wills. His dominion encompasses the heavens and the earth, and ruling
them never burdens Him. He is the Most High, the Great.

BIBLE: God is Just
"The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever.
The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous."

Psalm 19:9 Qur'an: God is Just
[3:18] GOD bears witness that there is no god except He, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.