/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Was the Quran’s science new to Muhammad or his scribe?

iLL_LeaT
05-30-2006, 06:37 AM
Take a look at this

no anti-islamic links allowed; please see forum rules

What do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Knight
05-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Take a look at this.

http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/PlagiarismGreek/

Umar001
05-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Lol, battle of the links, next time would it be possible if you post from anti-islamic websites not to put the link but jus give us the article.

Thanks boss.

Peaceeeeeeeee

iLL_LeaT
05-30-2006, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Lol, battle of the links, next time would it be possible if you post from anti-islamic websites not to put the link but jus give us the article.

Thanks boss.

Peaceeeeeeeee
LoL

I was wondering if anyone would notice. Though the article sounds to not be bias, it is. It comes from an anti-Islamic website. Anyone knows if you want to prove anything, it needs to be bias free. Even a Satanist can make a good argument from the Bible.

I was expecting a little more of an uproar.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
05-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Well I think people are now used to it, or havent seen it.

Well what I would advise is take the points you believe are not bias and you believe to be true and bring them forth in a discussion.

See most people's main Goal is to be with G-d in heaven

Soo the way I see it, is if we are all truthfull we can all help each other out.

Peaceeeeee

iLL_LeaT
05-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Here is the text from that article. Ok, I want to note that this article did come from an anti-Islamic website. So this report was most likely made for the sole purpose of turning people away from Islam. However, everyone seems to have an opinion about Islam, so it seems to be impossible to find a non-bias paper, anywhere. The only way to become educated on a subject is to look at from as many angels as possible.

Moreover, all I am trying to do is spark a debate. Not convert anyone to anything. I want to know everyone’s opinion so I can become more educated in this vast subject.

If you have any links that speak about the Quran’s science (or anything else), that is not bias in either direction, please let me know.

No anti-islamic articles

Abdul Fattah
05-31-2006, 04:28 PM
Here is the text from that article. Ok, I want to note that this article did come from an anti-Islamic website. So this report was most likely made for the sole purpose of turning people away from Islam. However, everyone seems to have an opinion about Islam, so it seems to be impossible to find a non-bias paper, anywhere. The only way to become educated on a subject is to look at from as many angels as possible.
That's a very smart attitude. I wish you the ebst of luck in finding your answers.

Moreover, all I am trying to do is spark a debate. Not convert anyone to anything. I want to know everyone’s opinion so I can become more educated in this vast subject.
Fair enough, but I don't think anybody is going to take the tiem to tackle such alenghty text, especially not after someone already posted a link that answers all the points raised. Perhaps you could be more specific and point out the parts that you find "troubling"?

If you have any links that speak about the Quran’s science (or anything else), that is not bias in either direction, please let me know.
When it comes to scientific knowledge in the Qur'an I think Harun yahya makes a pretty good compilation. Some of his other works are questionable on the other hand. Here's a site based on his work:
http://www.-----------------------/scientific_index.html

Enjoy the readings. I'm sure this will put your hands full for a while :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.