/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaaam everyone

Celestial
12-16-2004, 10:32 PM
hi everyone, i am yet another keen guy that want to help out people that want to know a bit more about islam.
i am not indecating that i know a lot but just by researching about the questions i am hoping that it would increase my own knowledge of islam and to help out other.

btw: i am a noob when it comes to forums so beware :)

salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
12-16-2004, 10:35 PM
:sl:

ahlan wa sahlan/welcome brother! mashAllah glad to have you on board as a member, we need ppl like you :P....hope this site and forums become beneficial for you, enjoy ur stay :)

aamirsaab
12-17-2004, 05:41 PM
:sl: all
im aamirsaab (hehe), ill try and help around the forum as much as i can, especially now that i have holidays. if anyone nees any help/questions answered please do not hesitate to send me a private message. i shall try and help as much as i can.
p.s i will help via pm ing to keep it disclosed among the person who requires the help. im kinda like a agony uncle :P
i dont know everything but i can listen to peoples queries. do not be scared of me :D. just trying 2 help. so if anyone has any problems or queries pm me and ill try to get back to you within the week via a private message inshalla

:sl: all

A. Mukhtar
12-17-2004, 05:48 PM
It is always interesting to hear that there are some people out there who willingly want to help us. We shall welcome them with open hands. These are the sort of people we need. You know we are a bunch of students who are not fully experienced, therefore we require guidance and assistance throughtout!

May the Blessings of Allah be upon you All.

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
12-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Assalamalekuum,

Welcome akhi Celestial! :)

Enjoy your stay bro!

Abdalla
12-19-2004, 01:47 PM
This is very good to hear

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.