/* */

PDA

View Full Version : :okay: = Fitna????

Sabi
05-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Just want to have a go at all those who have decided that smileys are fitnah. You should not respond because I am just having a rant.

BIDDAH!!!!

If you don't like the forum then find one without smileys don't go muscling around trying to intimidate others because of your own temptations. I have never known anyone be tempted by a smiley, and I suggest those who are seek some serious counselling soon. I do not expect to see a reply from any such women below this comment because you wouldn't speak to a guy in real life so don't do it here. Stick to the Women's only and god forbid you think a smiley is fitna when expressed to another Girl. I must be gay then if that is the case, since I use smileys with many brothers, and I deeply resent the inferred insult. I have not looked at the names of those people who have the signature I am talking about, and I have no personal grudge, I am simply concerned about the puritanical hjolier than thou fake righteousness.

This one :sister: must also be fitnah then because she is smiling I suppose and you wouldn't smile at a man in real life would you? Is that right? So vain if you think someone will fall in love with you because you use a smiley face. The centre of the universe I suppose. Or maybe you are trying to say that your beauty is divine so it cannot be represented in any way just like Allah(SWT)? MustafaAllah! Have some real humility and drop the fake humility please. Don't get in a huff and start stomping your feet about this post. Take it or leave it.
This is all of you

:) :giggling: :thankyou: :statisfie :okay: :love: :loving: :wub: :smile: :coolious: :p :rose:

Phew catharsis always makes one feel so much much better.

:p indicates that whatever the person has just written is being silly.
;) is intended to mean that the person agrees with you but is teasing you a little.
:okay: is a cute and friendly way of saying "Yaaah boo sucks to you!" and is intended to show disagreement in a friendly way.

Any other meanings *some people* wish to take from them is a clearer indication of what is going on inside of that person's mind than anything else. Grow up please children.:okay:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
05-30-2006, 06:47 PM
THNX BRO

Nawal89
ahaaaaaaa!! what a lovely thread ;D

sonz
i think some smiles shuld only be used by bros to bros and some sis to sis

thats best

masalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
05-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Any other meanings silly girls wish to take from them is a clearer indication of what is going on inside of that girls mind than anything else. Grow up please children.

Sum people**

thnx change it pls bro

jazakhala

SirZubair
05-30-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
i think some smiles shuld only be used by bros to bros and some sis to sis

thats best

masalama

To be honest,in my opinion,the rules on smileys are Stupid.

A smiley cant cause any fitnah.

Its silly how Mods tell people off/advise them to not use certain smileys when it comes to replying to posts of people from the opposite gender.

We are all either adults or adults in the making.

How about we get treated like adults?

I mean,...seriously,if a sister ;) at me,i wont propose to her. And im sure if i :okay: to a sister,she wouldnt ask me for my phone #.

At the end of the day,the mods make the rules,and i will follow the rules.

But that doesnt mean i respect some of the rules,to me it is downright silly.

Get real.

Wa'salaam

-Zubair

Goku
05-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Hmm, depends.

x Maz x
05-30-2006, 06:57 PM
I gots a feelin this thread gonna b closed down, but what yee doesnt understand is that if someone repetively 'jokes' around continuously and uses these smilies, although it MAY not seem like it to you, the opposite may take something of it..Funnily enough there are some people who can get erm motivated? over it and get erm happy? ...It may appear otherwise...Notice i said appear...

We must remember Islamic ettiquetes whilst posting and preserve our modesty..Bearing this in mind we must also refrain from irrelvant idle chat and with these smilies used does it not give the opposite feeling?

Although i dont aggree 100% with them being banned otherwise you may get a warn I think mods need to reconsider even having them...
Why have such features if we are not even allowed to use them?
This is just a question..
To avoid fitnah i would urge the bredas and sisters to just take such ones of the system InshAllah
Peace x

Far7an
:sl:

Who said we have rules on usage of smileys? We don't.

Hijaabi22
Lol I Gotta Say Bro I Agree Wid Ya!!! Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa Sisters Plz Dont Have A Go At Me!! Im Jus Glad Sum1 Sed It All 4 Me Lol

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-30-2006, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
To be honest,in my opinion,the rules on smileys are Stupid.

A smiley cant cause any fitnah.

Its silly how Mods tell people off/advise them to not use certain smileys when it comes to replying to posts of people from the opposite gender.

We are all either adults or adults in the making.

How about we get treated like adults?

I mean,...seriously,if a sister ;) at me,i wont propose to her. And im sure if i :okay: to a sister,she wouldnt ask me for my phone #.

At the end of the day,the mods make the rules,and i will follow the rules.

But that doesnt mean i respect some of the rules,to me it is downright silly.

Get real.

Wa'salaam

-Zubair
loll @ the proposin part..

i gess it iz kinda stupid but then agen some silly girlz fink dat a bro fancies her cuz he winekd at her.. cum on, its a emotion!!!!

Sabi
05-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Alhamdulilah there are still some normal people left in the world.

Sister Tasmiyah, I have changed as per your request. Thank you for the correction.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-30-2006, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
Hmm, depends.
onn what?

Hijaabi22
05-30-2006, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
i gess it iz kinda stupid but then agen some silly girlz fink dat a bro fancies her cuz he winekd at her.. cum on, its a emotion!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEXACTLY!! NO AMOUNT OF BLOODY WINKS SMILIES ETC ETC WUD MAKE ME THINK THAT ANY MEMBER BE IT BOY OR GIRL, MAN OR WOMAN, HUMAN OR NON HUMAN, WAS SENDIN ME SUM SORT OF MSG LOL, 4 GODS SAKE I WUDNT READ ANYTHIN IN2 SUMAT SO DUMB

SirZubair
05-30-2006, 07:01 PM
People that get 'happy' and 'motivated' by others using ;) :okay: smileys at them should look deep down in their hearts.

They'll realise it isnt the smiley that is the problem.

Blaming smileys is just an excuse.

Here,..try this one ,...lets blame whats happening in palestine on the smileys...

...i blame :offended: smiley.

Stupid :offended: smiley.

If it wasnt for :offended: smiley,there would be peace in the world...

... or is it :grumbling smiley? seeing as it Blows up.

Yeah,... :grumbling is a bad smiley,its motivating our brothers and sisters to blow themselves up..

:rollseyes

x Maz x
05-30-2006, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Cuzin' wha u on?? Breda Zak warned me for 'free posting' yuh and when explaining he pointed out how i used smilies to the opposite gender...causing fitnah...so erm your argument is kinda contradicting ...Peace x

Hijaabi22
^^ Mwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Hijaabi22
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
Cuzin' wha u on?? Breda Zak warned me for 'free posting' yuh and when explaining he pointed out how i used smilies to the opposite gender...causing fitnah...so erm your argument is kinda contradicting ...Peace x
yeah he warned me 2...nah i think it was bro muhammed hu warned me actually

Pk_#2
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabi
Alhamdulilah there are still some normal people left in the world.

Sister Tasmiyah, I have changed as per your request. Thank you for the correction.
Jazakhala bro!

And yup alhamdhulillah

SirZubair
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Sidi,i've been told afew times "dont use this emotion" "dont use that emotion" "dont use this emotion"

:?

Hijaabi22
05-30-2006, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
^^ Mwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
dat was 4 sir zubairs post lol

Sabi
05-30-2006, 07:04 PM
NO AMOUNT OF BL**DY WINKS
Calmly sister calmly. A muslim is soft in speech. Words are how Allah (SWT) decided to reveal himself to us so we mstr respectr our language.
:)

SirZubair
05-30-2006, 07:05 PM
dat was 4 sir zubairs post lol

Watch it,you'll get me banned :okay: <~~ oops...

I'll rejoin this discussion in the afternoon , if this thread is still open.

Im late for work.

Wa'salaam

-Zubair

Sabi
05-30-2006, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
People that get 'happy' and 'motivated' by others using ;) :okay: smileys at them should look deep down in their hearts.

They'll realise it isnt the smiley that is the problem.

Blaming smileys is just an excuse.

Here,..try this one ,...lets blame whats happening in palestine on the smileys...

...i blame :offended: smiley.

Stupid :offended: smiley.

If it wasnt for :offended: smiley,there would be peace in the world...

... or is it :grumbling smiley? seeing as it Blows up.

Yeah,... :grumbling is a bad smiley,its motivating our brothers and sisters to blow themselves up..

:rollseyes
You the Man Bro!

Far7an
05-30-2006, 07:07 PM

You should not respond because I am just having a rant.
Fair enough.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.