/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SoldiereSS

x Maz x
05-30-2006, 09:19 PM
I dont care if this thread get deleted but I need ya to hear me out gyal, Listen YA CANNOT LEAVE MOI ALONE ON THIS FORUM and missy ya aint goin no wer :okay:
Yesh ya hear me out? well ya betta, cause i will hunt ya down and bomb ya if you leave lol..ok not the bombing but i will do sumin real bad, like ring your ears or put too much masalah in your food or put goo in your ear :rollseyes
Yeh so ya get the point...Yo parkin right here missy, ya brightened ma dais with your hobogoblish ;)
Onli messn, safe u not gona leave yeh? need a written statment, had 2 many peepz leavin dis syt geme..So peace and stay blessed Mwah xx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
05-30-2006, 09:23 PM
:sl:

Sure will be da day wen sum makes a thread like dis 4 me :giggling:

soz 4 da inconvinience :giggling:

chacha_jalebi
05-30-2006, 09:29 PM
soldeiress dnt leave sis!!! u got our support lol

ishkabab
05-30-2006, 09:32 PM
man loooky whos talkin....:rollseyes ....lol
anyways why is SoldierSS leaving..? where to?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Silver Pearl
05-30-2006, 09:51 PM
:wasalamex

There is a PM system, you can hunt her down, rant at her, threaten her with brussel sprouts as you please ukht Max. However, there is no need to make a public flaunt:) I don't know whether the sister is leaving or not. Either way i hope the best for her in this world and the next.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!