/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge and information age

Aly
05-30-2006, 11:16 PM
I was trying to make a solution of my internet project so i just fell in to deep thinking that now a day we all know what is database, Computer languages, etc no matter what is ur field , whether , Accounting, Computers, or wht ever .....

now a days we have all information about every thing but we dont have any knowledge , so can we say its information time age but not Knowledge ...... we all have information whats happenig any where and in technology but we dont know how to do or develop it ...... so something comes in my mind the biggest Sign of QAYAMAT( Day of Judgment )is that in the world there would be information but no knowldge and we can see now a day information jus pass within a seconds to all over the world but we dont know how , and why exactly it happening.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.