/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interesting "Qayamat"

furyX721
05-31-2006, 12:22 AM
:sl:
I was sitting on my pc and I was wondering when qayamat will come. Hazrat Isa (peace be upon him) will come before the day of judgement, and he will live for about 40 years (that's what I heard, I may be wrong), then after that, someday qayamat will come about. I know that Hazrat Isa (peace be upon him) is not here yet,

neither is Dajjal (who knows, maybe he is),

neigher Yajooj and Majooj,

the sun setting from the opposite direction,

these things haven't happened yet. So is it safe to say that tomorrow can't be qayamat???
I've been thinking about this, and I know Allah is the all knowing, and he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants, but that question is still in my head (i'm not saying that Allah will not make it qayamat tomorrow, it could). Any comments??
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ruenz
05-31-2006, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by furyX721
I was sitting on my pc and I was wondering when qayamat will come. Hazrat Isa (peace be upon him) will come before the day of judgement, and he will live for about 40 years (that's what I heard, I may be wrong), then after that, someday qayamat will come about. I know that Hazrat Isa (peace be upon him) is not here yet,

these things haven't happened yet. So is it safe to say that tomorrow can't neither is Dajjal (who knows, maybe he is),

neigher Yajooj and Majooj,

the sun setting from the opposite direction, be qayamat???
I've been thinking about this, and I know Allah is the all knowing, and he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants, but that question is still in my head (i'm not saying that Allah will not make it qayamat tomorrow, it could). Any comments??

Dajjal , Yajooj and Majooj, the sun setting from the opposite direction,
all can happen in one day u never know everything is possible for Allah.
and what about qayamaat for you only . if u die now you dont even have to wait for qayamat till tommorow

jazakallah for your question

furyX721
05-31-2006, 01:43 PM
Dajjal , Yajooj and Majooj, the sun setting from the opposite direction,all can happen in one day u never know everything is possible for Allah
That's very true.
what about qayamaat for you only . if u die now you dont even have to wait for qayamat till tommorow
That is also true. If I die tomorrow, I wouldn't have to wait for qayamat. But the qayamat I am talking about is the qayamat that is for everyone, the judgement day. In my opinion, I don't think we have an answer to this question. The only answer we can give is "Any thing is possible with Allah."
And thank you for your reply!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-31-2006, 01:49 PM
its weird cuz i woz tinkn that the otha day.. people say qayamat cant b 2morow cuz hazrat isa hasnt appeared etc etc n come 2 think of it everythin is possible 2 Allah so we never know.. all i cn say is broz n sis live everyday as ur last :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-31-2006, 03:58 PM
:salamext:

You can download some excellent lectures about the signs of the day of judgement, and the issues regarding ad-dajjal, 'Eesa (alayhi Salaam), ya'juj and ma'juj etc. from the following link insha'Allaah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...al-awlaki.html

:wasalamex

Ruenz
05-31-2006, 05:25 PM
brother jazakallah for the link

Umar001
05-31-2006, 06:19 PM
Man I think about the same thing, I think man if I stay till Eesa comes then I know at least 40 years will pass.

But I could die right now, you could die as you read this very letteR.

- Qatada -
05-31-2006, 06:21 PM
:salamext:

Some scholars say that the hadith which mentioned that 'Eesa (alayhi Salaam) would stay for 40yrs, it really means that he will stay for 7yrs because when he went to the heavens, he went there probably at the age of 33, and when he comes back - he will stay for 7yrs in total - then at the age of 40 - he will pass away.

I've heard that in a awlaki lecture [in the link i posted above.] but Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

H@fiz Aziz
11-29-2006, 02:39 AM
some of the signs are appearing that the world is going to end like for example Muhammed (p.b.u.h) said that
1. Kids will disrespect their parents
2. There will be tall buildings
3. Muslims will live by there name which means they do not go in dean life instead go in wordly life worry about wordly life.

I hope this is useful to you brother/sister

Salam

waji
11-29-2006, 04:58 AM

worry about ur life in accordance to Day of judgement
and Qayamat when every thing will be finished
that Qayamat time is set
but remember ur death is a kind of Qayamat because after death ur will get life on the day of Judgement
yes seek peace from the fitna of Dajaal

Umar001
11-29-2006, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
some of the signs are appearing that the world is going to end like for example Muhammed (p.b.u.h) said that
1. Kids will disrespect their parents
2. There will be tall buildings
3. Muslims will live by there name which means they do not go in dean life instead go in wordly life worry about wordly life.

I hope this is useful to you brother/sister

Salam

Wa Aleykum Salam wa Rhametulahi Wa Berekatu,

Dear brother, I don't know if scholars have commentated on this and you are using them as your source, but with regards to kids disrespecting their parents, if I am not mistaken your refering to the hadeeth of Jibr'el:

[extract]

He said, "Inform me about the Hour." He (the Messenger of Allah) said, "About that the one questioned knows no more than the questioner." So he said, "Well, inform me about the signs thereof (i.e. of its coming)." Said he, "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress, that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings." Thereupon the man went off.

The full hadeeth can be found here or for quick reference it can be found in Imam Nawawi's 40 Hadeeth it is normally the 2nd one after Actions are by Intentions.

Now, what I wanna say was that as you stated, Yusuf Estes, in his talk talks about this and says that he notices the way that kids order about their parents, and cites an incident where a kid was telling his mother that he wanted trainers and she bought some and then he said it was the wrong ones and shouted at her and made her go back to the shop and so on and this could be a meaning, but Allah knows best. And that we shouldn't in Islam say 'this hadeeth prophecy means this and that' or something, it's in this video:

http://www.watchislam.com/videos/video.php?vid=2

So just becareful about how you word things. Again, if your quoting another hadeeth and I've made a mistake sorry :)

Dahir
11-30-2006, 01:35 AM
Like the sister far above said, Qiyamah can literally happen at ANY moment. Allah said that even if all the time in the world runs out, the last day, the day of judgment will be stretched to insurmountable hours.

:muddlehea

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-30-2006, 01:42 AM

Muslim :: Book 32 : Hadith 6380

Anas b. Malik reported that a person came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said to Allah's Messenger: When would be the Last Hour? Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: What preparation have you made for the Last Hour? He said: The love of Allah and of His Messenger (is my only preparation). Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: You would be along with one whom you love. Anas said: Nothing pleased us more after accepting Islam than the words of Allah's Apostle: You would be along with one whom you love. And Anas said. I love Allah and His Messenger and Abu Bakr and Umar, and I hope that I would be along with them although I have not acted like them.

lolwatever
11-30-2006, 09:38 AM
^ so tru mashalah :)

11-30-2006, 09:40 AM
But remember whether or not you think al-qiyaamah is coming now or later you're test will start when you die.

Mateen
11-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Salam,

Have you heard about the incident of the people of the cave which Allah relates in the Quran?
The people had a sleep and when were asked as to the duration of the sleep, they guessed it to be a day or part of the day. But

YUSUFALI: "Such (being their state), we raised them up (from sleep), that they might question each other. Said one of them, "How long have ye stayed (here)?" They said, "We have stayed (perhaps) a day, or part of a day." (At length) they (all) said, "Allah (alone) knows best how long ye have stayed here.... Now send ye then one of you with this money of yours to the town: let him find out which is the best food (to be had) and bring some to you, that (ye may) satisfy your hunger therewith: And let him behave with care and courtesy, and let him not inform any one about you.

So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more) "

And these people never realised and guessed it to be a day or so. So now can we guess anything at all unless if Allah wills?

If Allah wills with a blink of an eye we can be transported into future 40 years or 400 years, Allah can do anything.

Thinking of Qayamah people used to ask prophet Muhammad{pbuh} back then as to how to identify dajjal and gog and magog.

You never know, it may be near. Most of the signs of Qayamah are present today.

Allah knows best.

Wassalam

11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
There's a hadeeth that when the sun rises from the west the day of judgement will come and you won't be able to ask for forgiveness on that day. And that time is extremely close coz the sun has already risen from the opposite direction on mars... It's called retrograde motion (i think there's a thread on it somewhere)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.